Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tarasque and Redemption...

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

So you saying that you regretted what some have done?
    well did you regret title farming and calling it practiceing with a freind of running missions for xp ,or making a kt at tara to prove a point

all im saying is no ones perfect and people let things upset them and couse them to do things they might regret later

Originally posted by Razers

well did you regret title farming and calling it practiceing with a freind of running missions for xp ,or making a kt at tara to prove a point

all im saying is no ones perfect and people let things upset them and couse them to do things they might regret later
    I didn't titlefarm(I do think I got the title to easy tho with duelling a friend, and I have also asked GMs to remove it but they don't want to), only time I ran missions for xp was back before 12.8 or whatever it was when it was allowed and I wasn't actually in the kt that was assigned by the admins for proving a point, I was in no team, but I was in chat.
    So no, I have nothing to regret there

But if you say you regret it, why don't you guys try to sort out the situation then?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

But if you say you regret it, why don't you guys try to sort out the situation then?
    azz we are sorting things out if people just let us be and get on with it instead of all the char assin atemps by bitter people who dont like a few people in red and trying to destory us becouse they dont like a guild that cauld be more powerfull than there own

azz we are sorting things out if people just let us be and get on with it instead of all the char assin atemps by bitter people who dont like a few people in red and trying to destory us becouse they dont like a guild that cauld be more powerfull than there own
    Err Razers, scroll up abit and read what I wrote there..

"and for everyone else...not all Redemption members are against Tarabot, those that still are in tarabot deserve same help with buffs and everything like all others there."

I don't try to destroy Red or even talk bad about them, only thing I have commented on was those that did this, not rest of Red, nothing bad about them.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

thought you left long time ago. Haven't seen you logged on in ages. Well anyway bye ..
    Last edited by Divinecross; Nov 7th, 2002 at 17:29:37.

After finally reading Disc's post, I'm very disgusted with it.

Originally posted by Disciple092
    For those of you title 4 and 5 tarabot defenders,hello i'm Disc,and im disgusted to make your aquaintence.......u whine for this and for that and u have faith in your masters at tarabot to get u what u could not get with people your own lv...
    *******s like you believe that people who have played and learned to love this game for over a year should have to wait with you on your player created communist food line bot to get what we would all like to have.
    By what you're saying... all those who reached lvl 200 are entitled to tara loot for all time. Anybody who isn't tl6 is not deserving of tara loot. My apologies for not being here when AO went live. My apologies for losing my last account. My apologies that I'm not HIGH ENOUGH, thus, worthy enough of tara loot.

Im not obsessed like you guys are about this loot mind you,.
    Thats like saying there are not tits on a boarhog. Alot of posts I see from people in Redemption state: "I dont go to tara alot, but". But the few times you do go, you clearly dont like the fact that lower lvls have the shot at the loot. It upsets you that you didnt register, thus not getting any loot. It upsets you that you went LD, thus not getting any loot. Bad things happen somtimes, but, YOU ARE THERE FOR THE LOOT.

but forcing every single person ,even a guild of high lv veteran players to conform to your bot is wrong.
    No its not. Its called democracy, everyone gets a fair shot. And Tortureyou doesnt agree with that statement.

Why do you think Wolfe hasnt stepped forward to offer his leadership?Perhaps its because he's a bit wiser than most..
    Perhaps its because he knew he'd have to deal with "guilds of high lvl veterans" who do not want to conform to any rules. Because of crap like this.

And for the whiners,I humbly ask you to curb your hate untill your pubic hairs begin to grow in.....Feel free to voice your opinions when YOU have been lv 200 for 9 months..
    That sums it up right there. Some people feel you need to be lvl 200 to own tara loot. Thank god there are those in Redemption that do not see it this way, exp Tortureyou who strongly supports tarabot.

Razers, I love you. I loved you when you were back in Storm, I still love you now. But what you have posted is nothing but selfishness, whines, and cries of throwing a fit because daddy didn't get you that new plastic firetruck. I strongly support you and Redemption, but not in this case. Not this view.

Tortureyou and Cyblade7 have posted they are handling all problems that people may have or questions. I saw Drzand of Lost Chapter gank a Redemption member. I ask anybody out there to please contact Tortureyou or Cyblade7. Do not resort to clan ganking clan fighting.

Exclamation Bang On

Exactly what Strongel said, Disciple092 have you ever treated anyone with respect or do they have to be level 200?

Because they are lower level than you means you have the right to insult them and treat them with out the slightest bit of respect?

Imo you are extreamly ignorant and childish, Every one is intitled to there own opinion no matter if there level 1 or 200, also what really pi$$es me off is the way that you think your some how superior to everyone else because of your level.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And for the whiners,I humbly ask you to curb your hate untill your pubic hairs begin to grow in.....Feel free to voice your opinions when YOU have been lv 200 for 9 months..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw iv not been level 200 for 9 WHOLE months so mabey i dont have the right to post my opinion.....
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

dont care much about tara loot but i like the teamwork and the "goal" of reaching something (defending/attacking to achieve something is in camelot the only thing coming close to RvR in daoc).
    funny tho that some ppl seem to be bothered by a good working system so too sad that its not a 0% zone.

nabutas: grats for the most stupid post in this thread
    Last edited by Niraxtc; Nov 7th, 2002 at 20:08:10.
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

Disc you are so full of it. You accuse java for acting like a god, when thats exactly what you do yourself. Read your own posts again when you have grown up, and you will see it.

I am discusted to ever have made your aquaintance.
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

ugh you guys trying to compete with me huh well I dont ninja from omni but you guys ninja from each other. Divinecross cough drsweetie1 cough BANNED 4 LIFE angelicnova ive seen some of your comments bout ninjaing you were the original tarasque ninja
    bye voorg never knew u but hey. FFS guys i think u should tell the loot aka if EoT dropped some serious *** whoopin if wing and poker no one cares

rofl.....
    razers i don't mean to insult you......but no one needs to attempt any character assinations as you guys are doing a pretty good job of that all on your own....

Re: Doh

Originally posted by Thesarus
    Have a good brake, hope you come back someday. Sorry for my absence in the game, but i have had some "VISA" Buggs lately , will be ingame today tho just fixed the problem and reopened account.

----------------------
    Thesarus lvl 184 Solider
    Redemption
    Lol I thought you were off playin WC3

bah Strongrel ya got me again,
    Dont be mistaken into thinkin i directed that to every title 4-5 person in game because i didnt.It was to the people that were always complaining in the bot and screaming if there was any threat at all.
    Yea we were really quiet about the KT when we killed tara,ya know why?It was because of all the hate in tarachat.nearly all in the chat turned into savages,accusing first a low lv ninja,then an omni spy,then when they couldnt justify that they even turned on their very own in the second kill team.
    I distinctly remember cries for the entire second KT except for the leader to be forbidden from ever killing tara.Some even cried for them to be banned.Every horrible thing you can imagine was said that day in that chat.Why on earth would I speak up then to those people while they were showing their "team spirit"?I figured to leave it to the forums to explain what had happened but Yppolita beat us to it.

And no Jank,up untill this point i was nice to EVERYBODY.I seriously has no real grudges with anyone.Hell,Ive even hooked up noobs in BY that needed help as i was testing damage with my toon.Man,I even remember goin thru my"I dun wanna buff everyone that asks"phase a few months ago,even that didnt last too long...the only time ive turned people down in awhile is when they complement ya then ask for like a mil credits.

Yes that"disgusted to make your aquaintance"remark was about as disrespectful as you can get,and it was directed to those people that represent the cuelty that was shown to their own teammates in tarabot chat the day we made that KT.I know plenty of people title 5 that are so much fun to be around.
    So many are sayin that i think that i have no respect for title 5 and that i think they are worthless?Dude,Colamonster and Vannhode were in the 5 man KT that day when we got the kill,their like 160ish.

As for everyone bein in it for the loot,yea who wouldnt want some a that goodness.If anyone says that they dont ever want anything from tara they are prolly lyin.We were willing to go in there and fight for it.the 2nd time we made KT we had people in box room with you.We didnt use the clanners there to get free defense from omni in the way that you are saying.Had the PF not been full we would have had even more there.How desperate were we for the loot?We had dagringo in there,but we didnt take him up in castle and have him warp more damage dealers in for our kill team did we?When we saw that we didnt get loot we immediately left and respected the fact that you guys outdamaged us.We came to take a stand and compete,like all should be entitled to.All we wanted was a chance,no ill will,no ninjaing after you guys got the kill.

I'm really ashamed that I have stirred up so much trouble for my guild,true,but im NOT ashamed that a stand has been taken against your rules that all are expected to follow.I'm not as big of a bastard as u all take me for.So stop makin things larger than life.
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

but im NOT ashamed that a stand has been taken against your rules that all are expected to follow
    As many have already pointed out, the rest of the clan nation was covering your ass in Camelot. We fight as one, we win as one, we loot as one. If you want to buck that trend and isolate yourself out as a cancer to the Tarasque process, then that's your decision. But don't act all surprised that Redemption is being treated like a cancer outside of Camelot as well.

People expect you to follow those rules because they are also. People expect your ass not to rob them at the ATM. People expect you not to run red lights.

You ran a red light in the middle of rush hour. Hell, who cares if a mom with 3 kids was about to come through that intersection. Rules suck! Do what you want to do!

As much as I hate the "political" nature of a game, a better way to stand up is to change the rules, not break them.

Nenous

Nenous we DID try to change the rules I met with java on several occasions to try and at least switch to another bot for awhile.To give the tarabot admin a rest for awhile and see how a different way worked.It could have been as simple as a bot made by Rebels or RK mafia.It wasnt and still isnt my goal to have RED running the show,just a change of power is all.
    For all the negotiating that was done the bot shut down for like 3 days and came back with a manditory 3rd party registry which needed to be done on-line.That wasnt progress,it was the opposite.
    Plz dont anyone think that i woke up the other day and felt like taking tara...because it was nothing like that.There was a buildup behind what finally happened the other day.Lots of negotiating and too much politics for a game with no progress.
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

i think that what i dont understand is:

what problems with tarabot?

seems to work out pretty good to me. if im there..i register for pf, enter for raffles...lose or win, kill omni, be on KT for tara etc...

i have never had ONE problem with tarabot.

if pf was full...id wait for the next one..if i went LD..id jsut come back..if i was late to tara i didnt expect to be put into registry for loot when i didnt do anything.

so what are these problems you speak of?

cuz some dont get loot? shoot i been doin tara since how long dis? 1st or 2nd day that camelot came about? i got 2 things to show for it in like..what 5 months (or so...). so what.

back when we were killing tara with JUST eternal fury..nobody else there..we killed him what? 30-35 times..just us.

i got NO loot ever from that. and we only had like 30 in guild..and most werent even there lol.

then EF broke up..i joined apoc. I started to help storm kill tara. constant tells from storm members asking me if id come help kill tara...not one bit of loot.so what.

what is the issue?
    Last edited by celestiness; Nov 8th, 2002 at 06:39:07.

Hmm...disc...most of the people helping at tara are tl 5...that means 150-189...I for one do not have any tl 6's..I have 2 tl 5's, (well, in 2 days 3)...and with 1 exception the rest are tl 4's...Does that mean I am a noob, or that I can't deal dmg? I don't think so...and as an ma, I am sure that you think twice b4 u attack a lvl 189 trader.

Anyways, if you want to take down tarabot and start your own stuff, you will need the hordes of lowbie tl 5's to do it. Redemption can not defeat omnis alone. And what happened that night was pure looting. What it looked like was that 5 people got ticked cuz they didn't get to participate in the lootraffle, so they decided to grab all the candy for themselves. 5 small fat spoiled children.

Now, this could be wrong ofcourse..probably even is. Just saying, this is kinda what I thought when I came back from LD.

If you want to take down tarabot, and run the show, u have to come up with a better solution. That simple. You have to have the backing of a large enough group so you can handle both hall, box and T-room. If you can do that, then you can take over. If you can't, then Java is the Queen and Tarabot is ruler of the flying dragon who follows silly people all over the castle if they run.

Oh btw, I came in late in this thread, you wrote alot, and I just woke up...but I am sure your first post was really well written.

Disc, like I said, I still love you. Dont do the Zenoman thing and throw tantrums. It aint good for the mojo.

Cel :D

Originally posted by celestiness
    i think that what i dont understand is:

what problems with tarabot?
    Tarabot is very good, on the few tarabot Raids I have attended they've been well organised and effective. I dont agree with all the rules but if I am in tarabot I would obey them.

The problems I have (had?) with it are:-

For clan its Tarabot (Tara-Mafia?) at Tar or you dont go. That is not right, any guild/team/individual should be able to go and have fun. The only difference between Tar and any other unique is the suppression.

I associate Tarabot with the end of fun at Camelot we got too damn organised, its not about pvp its about loot, pure and simple. The winner is whoever fills the playfield.

However, I dont know the answers and tend to think Tar farming is one of the worst things about AO. But it happened because of the way FC implemented it the players are just doing what they can with it.

But then whats next, other big mobs in game are alot harder to kill than Tar (Team of 6 take tar easily) will the Tara-Mafia take ownership of those too if they start to drop good loot (lol!)?

Anyone kno the eta on SWG?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast