Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tarasque and Redemption...

Exclamation

There was never a 'worthiness' level. You come there you have the same exact odds as anyone else. Who cares if youve played AO since august 2001, or june 2001...i have played since then that doesn't mean everything should be handed to on a silver platter.

However, cel is right, if there weren't people in the box room, then the KT of 6 people would just get overrun by omnis and KSed.

As far as stongrel goes, for the very few times i come to camelot, everytime ive seen stongrel there he helps protect the hall and the stairs from omnis coming in. i saw him do it in his level 130s too, and youll always see level 190s sitting around doing nothing waiting for loot. He may not have dealt k's of damage in 2 hits but atleast he tried.

is this lazy ass level 190 who is considered 'tl6' somehow more worthy, disc? Your generalization on 'tl4 and tl5 people' is pretty extreme.

No matter how candy coated the issue of camelot and tarasque gets, however...it is all about the loot.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Later Voorg, was good teaming with you those last few levels
    HosT

Apocalypse

Can i have your stuff?...

....What?...Its gettin old...oh, okay

/wave
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    However, cel is right, if there weren't people in the box room, then the KT of 6 people would just get overrun by omnis and KSed.
    Redemption had people at tar, in the box room, in the 100% and trying to zone in because pf was full.

(2nd event, cant comment on the 1st was not there)

I was bit 'tired' when I posted lastnight and omitted to say somthing, there was only one voice in Red saying "Not a good idea etc" .. "better ways" and that was Shani, but she stood with her guild and her friends. Respect to you.

I am not leaving over Tar.

I am leaving because Im tired of AO, yes Esmee, I may come back in a while - re-invent myself, maybe a lvl15 in an RP guild . But now I need break.

Frost, what stuff would you like?

None of these events alone are significant, but they add up over the months, the last straw that broke the camel, if you like.

PS
    Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    [B]"Accedentially" let several omnis through the box room to attack the Redemption kill team?

Maybe let 'em in tarabot too.
    Could be fun.
    [B]
    Two ways to make it fun, 0% suppression. Or make it so you can cant fill the dungeon with one side.

Doh

Have a good brake, hope you come back someday. Sorry for my absence in the game, but i have had some "VISA" Buggs lately , will be ingame today tho just fixed the problem and reopened account.

----------------------
    Thesarus lvl 184 Solider
    Redemption

Ok taking you off ignore disc and honestly i understand a good bit of what motivated you to your first (successful) attempt to KS tarasque. Far as second attempts go.... i'm considerably less understanting but sure i'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

You did nothing that would constitute griefing or exploiting, but when you make use of the system everyone else has put in place and then ignore the people that make your attempts to KS possible, well then suffer the consequences.

I'm just sorry that the rest of redemption has to suffer with you.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

I've been a Tara since camelot went live, and he/she/it spawned.
    I've killed and been killed ever so often defending Tara agains Omnis. I've been in killteams so many times i dont even want to think about it... ( u get the same feeling from missions)
    This i have done to have fun PvP, and make clan stronger by securing the loot

I have never been a loot hoe, i've won a raffle once in Tarabot, and I even let the globe reraffle because i most likely would not be using it. (i won a reraffle in storm once tho)

Today i cant get into Tarabot because i refuse to sign up on some 3'rd party www.site. Seems like i'm not trustworty before i sign up...?(and yes it's a big deal to me)

Well I will still go to Tara and partisipate to have fun and defend the castle against Omni-scum
    I do my share of work to protect Camelot, but sine i refuse to sign up on that www.site you ppl seems to think i dont have an equal right to have a shoot at loot...?

Well i think i do.
    I dont "choose" to partisipate outside Tarabot, i simply refuse to sign up on some www.site outside FC's controll ( mind you i pay FC to play the game).
    I will never ninja Tara(those who know me will know that),
    but if that means i once now and then join a group of ppl outside tarabot to have a shot at killing Omnis and T, i/we dont have the right to do it? And ppl will hold my friends and Guildt responsible for it? (i'm not saying i will do it, i'm trying to make a point)

Pardon my bad english, i dont know if you ppl got the point i tried to make.
    Before you ppl start flame me: Yes i would like to be in Tarabot, just as i like being in warchat. But since i refuse to sign up for it, i'm left out and i accept that. But this does not give me less right to play the game.

Regards,

Fryli

Originally posted by Voorg

Frost, what stuff would you like?
    /me cast out a line...*fishing*

Well....If you got something you feel like parting with just gime a /tell havocbeast

/me blush

I feel so dirty
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Sorry to see you go Voorg, Good luck!

Disc, you don't deserve any respect from the lvl 150 toons because you are lvl 200, you not better than them because you had more time and are lvl 200, grow up and stop looking at lvls only.

No guild can kill Tarasque alone when omnis are there, not Redemption, not Apocalypse, no other guild, that's the reason we all need to cooperate and wipe out the omni scums.

and for everyone else...not all Redemption members are against Tarabot, those that still are in tarabot deserve same help with buffs and everything like all others there.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Storm RED and a few other big guilds took out the GRH and the harbringer too last night ,didnt need tarabot ,there was no moaning or *****ing pure fun pfft who needs tarabot

With the critt bug I can solo a Harbinger if you give me enough time + some outside buffs. And I don't need to raffle the loot either.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

PfFtTT
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Originally posted by Razers
    Storm RED and a few other big guilds took out the GRH and the harbringer too last night ,didnt need tarabot ,there was no moaning or *****ing pure fun pfft who needs tarabot
    It was in a 25% zone with 30+ omnis attacking?

Don't need to be THAT organized then only threat is 1 mob that attack 1 at the time, no need to rush attack at same time or anything.

(Don't mean that it was easy to take out GRH, think it was great work of those that did it, but totally diffrent than fighting omnis organized)
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

No guild can kill Tarasque alone when omnis are there, not Redemption, not Apocalypse, no other guild, that's the reason we all need to cooperate and wipe out the omni scums.

I havent been at a Tara raid for a long time because i lag too much there... but back in March/April Storm could kill Tara alone, hold Boxroom with 3 teams and 2 kill teams, sometimes Apoc helped and then we fairly shared loot, raffled it amongst all who could use the item. We didnt need a Tarabot, tarasque wasnt even a much discussed issue on the pvp boards.

However i think tarabot is cool for ppl that want loot so badly they´d sell there soul. Theres no fighters out there anymore. Clanners are anarchists arent they, thats why i picked the clan-side when i started playing. I guess most of you are just capitalists, well gotta live with that anyway...

Regards,
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Originally posted by Punkbum

I havent been at a Tara raid for a long time because i lag too much there... but back in March/April Storm could kill Tara alone, hold Boxroom with 3 teams and 2 kill teams, sometimes Apoc helped and then we fairly shared loot, raffled it amongst all who could use the item. We didnt need a Tarabot, tarasque wasnt even a much discussed issue on the pvp boards.

However i think tarabot is cool for ppl that want loot so badly they´d sell there soul. Theres no fighters out there anymore. Clanners are anarchists arent they, thats why i picked the clan-side when i started playing. I guess most of you are just capitalists, well gotta live with that anyway...

Regards,
    Killing Tara we can do with 1 team, but with all omnis that usually there now, no guild can do it alone, those in Red that are trying now use rest of us for their own gain.

We didn't have Tarabot back then, but we still used a chat bot most of the time, so it's realy the same thing except someone had to manually invite everyone.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Did it change so much then in the last 5-6 months? i remember the dungeon was often empty and tarasque has been standing there for several hours sometimes. And it was hardly possible for one team to kill tara, but then again everyone is lvl200 now... At lvl 165ish i often was in the kill team, i think nowadays that wont happen anymore
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Originally posted by Punkbum
    Did it change so much then in the last 5-6 months? i remember the dungeon was often empty and tarasque has been standing there for several hours sometimes. And it was hardly possible for one team to kill tara, but then again everyone is lvl200 now... At lvl 165ish i often was in the kill team, i think nowadays that wont happen anymore
    There are often 50-100 omnis there now, that's why we need to cooperate, if dungeon was empty I really doubt we would have a tarabot.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

There are often 50-100 omnis there now...
    So it´s not because of my videocard...
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Killing Tara we can do with 1 team, but with all omnis that usually there now, no guild can do it alone, those in Red that are trying now use rest of us for their own gain.

We didn't have Tarabot back then, but we still used a chat bot most of the time, so it's realy the same thing except someone had to manually invite everyone.
    azza stop pretending that your such a blue eyed boy ,ive seen you do things that you might of regreted later so get of our back

Originally posted by Razers

azza stop pretending that your such a blue eyed boy ,ive seen you do things that you might of regreted later so get of our back
    So you saying that you regretted what some have done?
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast