Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tarasque and Redemption...

Talking Tarasque and Redemption...

Not a glorious chapter, lol, but theres a few things I want to say before I step in to the night.

Firstly IMHO, anyone has the right to try and kill Tarasque, the "tarbot system" is not the only allowed way. Sending a team to outdamage another team is not kill stealing or ninja'ing. However, if you are going to do that you should not join tarabot.

Now on to Tar and Red there have been alot of conversations in Red and with at least 3 other major guilds about starting an alternative to Tarabot. All senior members of Red agreed in principle to this, including some who seem to have conveniently forgotten this. These have happened over at least 3 months, but was never acted upon.

I dont know what happened at the "1st event" so cant comment.

The 2nd was planned and all online Redemption officers knew exactly what we were doing, we were there long before the actual spawn. Personally dont really care about tar loot, dont go often, but my friends asked me, so I support them.

We had a go, didnt win but it was fun to try.

Anyway, thats where it got nasty and a chunk of Red adopted a save themselves policy and sold the rest down the river.

Sad but true...

I thought these were the best of AO... sadly I was very very wrong. very gutted.

/org leave

Im out of Red cus I dont want to be there anymore.
    Im out of AO cus its not fun anymore.

Good luck to u all, theres some people in this game its been a pleasure to meet and get to know

----------------------------------------------------
    Neophyte Voorg
    Level 200 Soldier.
    Formerly General of Redemption

I hate that this thing that made u leave happened Voorg(and no it wasnt the bot, u noobs)seems there was alotta trust and we got caught off guard.......this is the last time i skydive without a parachute.

For those of you title 4 and 5 tarabot defenders,hello i'm Disc,and im disgusted to make your aquaintence.......u whine for this and for that and u have faith in your masters at tarabot to get u what u could not get with people your own lv...
    *******s like you believe that people who have played and learned to love this game for over a year should have to wait with you on your player created communist food line bot to get what we would all like to have.
    Im not obsessed like you guys are about this loot mind you,but i was obsessed with the disrespect that my guildmates recieve at your raids....perhaps you bot supporters thought that redemption was a pushover,that they maybe.......would just hang out and deal with people acting like animals over things that they havent the power to obtain with their newer lower lv guilds......every last one of you seems to hate me thats fine.If I had been the one to arrange your free loot dispenser im sure i would be your "Elvis" like Java and .CO is.
    U all assume that we just did this without trying to reslove problems first,well we didnt.I was always fair and nice to people in AO and i still am to some degree.....but forcing every single person ,even a guild of high lv veteran players to conform to your bot is wrong.I have tried in the past,for hours at a time,to meet Java in the middle,so to speak,but she is enjoying her authority too much it seems.
    I have been humble with just about all the people in this game that i meet and only dont reply if im swamped with messages and cant get to them.How has Java been?I would refer to Asmo and the other bot people but i have observed her the most.Java acts like royalty.Do you know many people that use the walk command as if they are a collossus in the world of AO?LOL common,Java.I hope that u will read this .Remember our last meeting yesterday when i told u,after you continued to act like a demigod,that you are just a player like I am?Pls sit back from your PC and try to understand that.
    I have no ill will against you and i truely do believe that you and Synergy Factor had every good intention with tarabot.However no single person(or 2)should burden the responsiblity that u have taken....power always corrupts,you will should do well to remember that.You should NOT be leading multiple guilds the way you do in camelot,for the exact same reason that political officials are replaced regularly every few years in RL,because such power held for long periods of time will dilute your views and judgements no matter how hard u fight it.Why do you think Wolfe hasnt stepped forward to offer his leadership?Perhaps its because he's a bit wiser than most.

As for MY actions.....Messman would have NEVER tolerated this bot for as long as i had.If he were shown the disrespect and neglect that Razers and I were things would have been far worse.....with FAR more cussing.

Still the past few hours have disgusted me and cut me deeper than i can explain.Voorg ill miss you so much and always be in debt for your friendship,your faith,and your trust.GL in everything you do and congratulations on finally having the opportunity to reclaim your RL

And for the whiners,I humbly ask you to curb your hate untill your pubic hairs begin to grow in.....Feel free to voice your opinions when YOU have been lv 200 for 9 months

PS. Gold i proofread this post.I hope its up to your spelling standards
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Sorry to see you go Voorg , known u since the Old Ef days . I wish you the best of luck where ever u end up .

Perhaps the best solution would be to agree to take out these bots completely.

Let the best guild win.

The bot helps one group of people, and one group only. Those title 4/title 5 *****es as you so eloquently put it Disciple. :P I'm fairly certain that a lot of people who are as disgusted as you would be quite happy to lose the bots. It would have to be something all the big guilds supported though. There are a lot of players who just don't go to Camelot simply because they see no point in putting in the effort to help out the afking/clueless people who make up 95% of the people there.

I think a lot of people would have more fun if it was just the best six man team who won. There'd be a lot of *****ing by those who can't make their own, but who cares? Why in the world should everyone have equal chances in this world? It sure doesn't exist like that in any other aspect of life in AO.

disc/red:

i was not there. i have often thought myself of making a kill team to try to get loot...who wouldnt.

HOWEVER...here is where i truely believe you are wrong.

If you make a KT...and tarabot has 2 KTs allready...while the rest of tarabot is in box protecting OUR KTs....u r esentially USING us to protect YOU so YOU can get the loot for yourselves.

Now...if you want to make a KT yourself...then it is ONLY FAIR that you put at least 1 team in box room to defend tarasque dont u think?

we have been friends a long time. and i dont appreciate being used to protect redemption so they can get loot and not share in raffle with the rest of us who are protecting the KTs with our lives basically.

what is fair in that?

that we stand in box room to protect 6 people who arent gonna share loot?

i myself will just leave. and i would hope the rest of the clanners in the box room would leave.

see..its sort of a you scratch my back..i scratch yours sort of thing.

IF only redemption is at tara...then u stand no chance at loot and omni will win.

instead..get off your grudges that some of you have for whatever reason..and join in the TEAM WORK we do at tara.

team work is...2 KTs. leader loot (trusted leaders). rest in box room to protect said KTs against omni.

where will redemption be w/out the rest of us?

i want to post my worthless comments.
    i think its too bad voorg is leaving over dumb things like this.

i personally don't really care about tarabot and think it would be cool for a guild to go on their own and take over tara and do whatever....
    tarabot is a nice thing don't get me wrong.
    its fair and all that and is much preferrable to an alternative, but really theres no excitement and who wants to play a game for three hours a night either being ld or afk to have a chance at some imaginary cluster of pixels...

so, you guys do have a point. it is a game and you don't have to follow any rules, the status quo has become pretty boring and predictable.
    BUT
    it comes down to 2 issues
    1 being tarabot shouldn't have been used in the first instance..i mean of course....2 being you abused the trust people had in you. and that is a whole other issue than just saying outright, we're not going to be in tarabot and we're going to do whatever...
    number 2 however is a judgement call really......you want to burn bridges its fine
    you should be aware that if you do that there are repercussions....
    maybe not everyone in your guild wants to be an out and out pariah in a heavily social game, and i don't blame them to be honest.

and as for respect.....i have no clue what you're talking about.
    it seems to me reading the posts on this board that you and maybe a few other people expect special treatment that is afforded no one else, except maybe in your paranoid fantasies....or i'll be generous and say extended to some on rare occasions....which i personally have not seen too much of, perhaps once on the whim of whatever admin.

BUT in order to get revenge on these really...imaginary slights your whole guild would throw away the respect of people that actually know and like a lot of you?
    i don't get that.

its not really the actions that were taken..go take tara, be rogue clan guild, "hardest guild"? or whatever that razers said....who cares but the motivation that you've described is just really......lame......imo

sorry to say.

sorry voorg is leaving but really...every person that posts their good byes is back within like a week and i hope your problems get straightened out.

Originally posted by celestiness
    If you make a KT...and tarabot has 2 KTs allready...while the rest of tarabot is in box protecting OUR KTs....u r esentially USING us to protect YOU so YOU can get the loot for yourselves.
    no one is forcing you to guard box.. besides.. most ppl in box are afk anyways

hah..now thats complete bull lately

everytime i have been to tara in the last week and a half..it has been a battle.

my point is..why should we protect someone elses team when we get nothing out of it?

if we all leave..then said team wont get loot either.

if everyone works together like tarabot does...the 1. get good battles. 2. defeat omni and get loot.

pls people , Voorg is making his goodbyes . wish him well and post the flames/ comments of this tarabot stuff in another thread . im not here to argue who does what and why they did it or if anyone has an opinion of it . save it for another thread .

Well no nasty posts,so far so good

Celestiness u misunderstand,we did have people in boxroom, enuff for almost 2 teams, had a few guildees not preferred to stay with us in tara room as a last line of defense in case any unexpected omni were warped in to play with the KT.

I had at one time liked the bot idea,even defended it as early as a month ago,but theres no denying that it needs to be gone

Esmee,if simple replies consisting of actual typed words and not " =P " were used,or even explanations to certain issues were given if asked,there would have been no issue of disrespect in several cases.

It is possible to have multiple teams in tara room.I saw at least 3 Tarabot teams there,including the RED team and our few guards we were able to controll our chars without lag ruining everything.I dunno about the other teams there but we had no LD's
    What is not fair about every guild confident thay can kill Tara,having a kill team represent them in Tara room?What if they each had guildees in box room to defend with a simple bot as a universal communicator between guilds?No admin no man made rules,just good clean competition.
    I was really excited to be there competing with against a nice high lv mostly MA teams for that kill.Even tho we didnt get the kill, we left happy and proud that we stood up for each other and didnt let ourselves be bossed around by other paying players who believe that THEY make the rules.
    It is VERY possible for guilds to work together and compete for something......if anything this would actually ENCOURAGE clanners to lv and twink their chars to be their best.It would also assure that the the stronger guilds have a chance to benefit from all the time and effort that have put into AO.Then when its time for PvP omni's will need diapers when they stand before CLAN UBERNESS

Redemption members care for each other(after the past 24 hrs i really hope they still do )Our mates come first.We have never claimed to be better than other guilds.We see the pressence that Rebels has,we all know Apoc are no wimps,And aside from storms AO verterans,noone can hold a candle to their coordination(GRH dead...nuff said).Excuse me that i left other guilds out of this but u know u are out there (LC ) this post is too long already.

Anyways if the bot is gone all we have to lose is grief and whining........

Bah ok 2 semi-nasty post(Nab and Cele =p )
    It was a long post i just made didnt see theyre "almost" argument :\

And PLZ use this thread to discuss Tara.....
    If this is resovled I know Voorg would be happy.Its only right to make right in his thread

Originally posted by Disciple092
    Anyways if the bot is gone all we have to lose is grief and whining........
    Dude, get over your self-importance.

You show up to an organised co-operative event under the guise of welcomed participants. You decieve the other participants by setting up your own damage team and attempt to defraud all the others.

You are there to engage in disruptive gameplay.

I'm certain that there are at least a few decent members of your Organisation that do not aspire to the same level of treachery you have shown. Should they suffer because of your actions? I don't think so, but they will...

Respect is a two-way affair; you have to give it to recieve it.

~Hoopspro

"Accedentially" let several omnis through the box room to attack the Redemption kill team?

Maybe let 'em in tarabot too.
    Could be fun.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Hoops,how does standing up for my friends make me self important?

Im curious what lv you are and what guild you are in.....maybe THIS could explain why you want things the way they are?At least make a signature with your lv and guild......are u embarrased of them?

Heh,this could be a great way for Veteran orgs to compete,both with each other AND with omni in castle if they show up.

Disc, why are you so much more important than everyone else? Everyone's even in tarabot and if you dont get the respect you feel you deserve then maybe its time to look at your own opinion of yourself. I'm worth more in a pvp fight than a team of lvl 150 n00bs but that doesnt make my own right to loot any greater than theirs.... you're not all that, i'm not all that, and you deserve no special treatment for anything. Keep trying to Kill steal everyone else, i'm losing more respect for you and the people that continue to tolerate your behavior in redemption on an hourly basis.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Originally posted by Disciple092
    Im curious what lv you are and what guild you are in.....maybe THIS could explain why you want things the way they are?At least make a signature with your lv and guild......are u embarrased of them?
    Disciple092,

I'm a lvl 153 MA, currently in Storm. Am I worthy of tara loot? Please reply back with an answer.

OoooK If it makes u happy,i will say it

I am NOT more important that everybody else!

HAHA are you happy?I never said that i was,I pay the same as anyone else in this game,just like I have the right to play this game.Why must people be restricted by others that are no better or inferior as humans than they are?
    Geeze,maybe everyone should leave their guilds and join tarabot.Would that be great?Then u can all be happy and raffle all items from all special mobs in the game while that bastard ubervillan bane of mankind Disc sits all alone in BY 5 hoping that maybe a GA.001 will drop from leets and reets...

Go ahead lose all respect for me abid....I wish there was a way u can /ignore me in forums like u instantly did in game so I wouldnt need to reply to flames instead of decent discussions about camelot

And they say storyline is dead...

Who needs it if we have a soap opera going every day.

Sad to see you go voorg
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Lol ok Stongrel your magic word "worthy" made me understand why people say i act "important".Dam im sorry it comes across like that.....Its funny how the smallest things can open your eyes =\

Its not about being "worthy" Stongrel its about being able to get.Thousands of people are on RK1,how can u expct them all to agree on something like that.What wrong with competing for something?
    Many people camp other spawns,take K for instance,everyone sits and waits some for 10 min some for 1 hour.When he spawns and the team that just got there 10 min ago gets kill, is that wrong?I know thats not a big as tara because if the omni threat.But the dungeon can still be held and teams can compete for tara.
    There is no "worthy".Anyone can compete for something,its their right as a paying customer.

I know how terrible i look to all of the tarabot people,I wish there was another way to speak up against the bot,but people dont subscribe to AO for peer pressure,they subscribe to have fun,compete,and be entertained.The things ive been posting about camelot are only ideas.If someone has another way to do this without the tarabot then post.Im not trying to be the king of Ao or whatever everyone thinks im doin,im just speaking up about the way people are being forced to do things.

Have to sleep then goto work,so if theres someone makin good points don think im avoiding anything.

I would really like to hear from CZ about this.Is what i did wrong?is it in a sense griefing or harassment?Just say the word CZ and ill stop,but either way some input from ya would be nice

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast