Thread: Went through all the AO Site LINKS.. nice...

Went through all the AO Site LINKS.. nice...

damn FUNCOM the most good sites are dead since march last year !! no wonder............

How about doing better public relation work ?

i am not seeing much from Funcom employers here on the Boards..

How about bringing higher quality patches ?

So many game bugs and problems with the game and still no patch since Dez 2001.

All i seen is that the most SiteAdmins have given up since a long time....

Before you people start to flame , check it out ...

Angry

well the good sites are still there .. and disapearing websites or no functinal/discontinued websites will exist for evry pc game there is.. not evryone find a game enjoyable, and too many buy/rent a place to host before even getting into the game and get a feel if they like it or not.

I can agree that they should remove the links to the sites that dont get regulary updated or have no content at all.
    But you have probably missed that most of the western world actually has had a few vacation weeks now .. and you cant demand people to work when there is holidays (even tho many IT companys that are about to die has done that (****edcompany.com)).

and btw. a patch is due to release at january 23rd if evrything goes as planned.

granted i got my gripes with funcom and some ugly nerfing coming around but give the guiys some slack holiday seasons are upon us or just passed and ther eare so many problems with this game and little and big thing they need to fix that they will have to take a litlle time to properly test and fix them if funcom that bad quit till u find somehting better or they get better

What are the good sites now? AnarchyLore is gone. I have my doubts about AOBasher since none of their people still play the game, though they say they will continue to support it anyway. Stratics is still around though I can't seem to get to it half the time. Are there any sites out there that still provide good coverage of this game or has Funcom's complete lack of customer service alienated all of them?

Scorus

we still got hackers quest
    and to be honest I usualy only use this message board and that site .. and some rare taimes AO basher so im more than happy enough .. its realy rare that i find anything good or special about a game im already playing on a fan site .. the good things are usualy on the producers site themself.

Both Mouse and Solarax from AO-Basher still play AO as far as I know. We still need a good item/quest/creature/nano database though, hackersquest hasn't been updated since Slicer left AO.

Ah, that is what happened with Hackersquest. Dang, I really relied on their item and nano databases!

Scorus