I have noticed this for at least the past 2 weeks (in the beginning thought one or two had just been missed) and been trying to figure out what triggers it. still no exact info but I thought I'd post and see what others know.

I sell a lot of QL200 implants and sometimes have clustered implants stripped to resell as empties. Invariably the pack comes back and all the implants show as being empty basics. At some later point though, 1 or more will revert to a state where they have clusters in them (I am still not sure if they revert to the original cluster configuration or not). If you try to strip them again, they often end up being bugged and unstrippable (but not always). I have only been paying attention since working with 200's, but this may also have been happing with lower QL's.

Zoning does not automatically cause the bugged ones to revert nor does taking them from pack to inventory or from pack to pack, but eventually doing that often enough causes it to happen.

The average rate seems to be about 10% (2 per pack of 21). The guild mate who strips the for me does it in inventroy, not in the pack (I asked), so that isnt a possible source.

Any ideas?