Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Place your bets here folks.

Place your bets here folks.

How long till Manex is nerfed?

my bet, 5 days after they impliment the new initiative changes.

place your bets here and winner gets 1 million credits and a big hug from me.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Manex needs to stay in-game if the new Queen blade is staying in.

I'll take the bet...it will stay in-game and not be nerfed.

In order for you to win this bet, there has to be a direct negative change to any of the Manex's stats. Won't accept a change in its drop rate as a nerf.
    MP's should be FEARED.

I don't think it will at all either.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Let them truly fix inits first.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

btw, my crat nearly killed a Manex wielding GA fixer in 2ho just now. Think he gridded out. That 14 meter range sucks when you're rooted and being nuked into oblivion from 20 meters.

Don't bet your life on that gun, Fixers. Though it is quite nice since PvP normal shots are 1200+.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Originally posted by Mercatura
    Let them truly fix inits first.
    Hrm, yes. My inits don't seem to be acting any different. And when ubted, my recharge is still 1 second.

Not to mention getting init debuffed means you have to switch out or evac/zone
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

It won't.

It ain't no thang in PvP, because it's too damn slow and init debuffs will slay it, and in PvM who cares? MCS does nearly as well with the changes to recharge on specials.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

yep.with 900 RI..if still found that gun WAY to slow and the burst recylce isnt fast enough.

IF it had like a 20m range..then it would be a trade off i think...

hehe i hope you guys dont use it : )

works well for me at 1260 ranged init.. and a q 160 yatamychi
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

This gun is overrated..it still shoots slow at 900 RI, and its damage can be anywhere from 50 dmg hit to 1.2k which is VERY rare. The burst is the big kicker on this gun.

Btw...i had to spare 2 ga4 fixers' lives wielding manex's because i got them too low with my 8sec burst recharge with my MCS.

Whats even worse is this is not a full-def able gun.

Right now, with the initiations affecting specials repoping, im still deciding whether to use the mcs, manex, or CHS.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Nice gun but my rapid palsy totaly kills it
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

With soldier buffs I can have over 1250 RI and I can easily say that MCS works way better then Manex in long terms. Manex will get you 'kill points' in mass pvp tho.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Seeing the other stuff they managed to do, I doubt they will nerf it, I bet 1 mill it stays as it is for at least 2 patches...I mean if they let loose an enf with EQB, why not a manex?=)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

I can burst 6 times with my MCS in the time of 1 burst recycle for Manex.
    I used it whole day and do not see even 1 reason for it to be nerfed.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Re: Place your bets here folks.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    How long till Manex is nerfed?

my bet, 5 days after they impliment the new initiative changes.

place your bets here and winner gets 1 million credits and a big hug from me.
    I bet the queen blades go down long before the Manex.

Nah, EQB is so over the top that it will def not be nerfed, guess some GM really likes his enf
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

i think itll get nerfed when enfs start using it =]

Originally posted by Hermy
    Nah, EQB is so over the top that it will def not be nerfed, guess some GM really likes his enf
    Heh, yeah. Looks like the GMs rerolled their MAs into Enfs now.

1.1k RI with a 1060 Attk Rate self buffed. Manex is nice for PvM in a team mission. Solo'd out at borg camp last night and Manex is too slow to solo PvM with so went back to MCS. At full defense now my MCS shoots like it used to when I was full aggro pre-patch. For Mass PvP I think I would sit back in the rear with the gear with the manex at full aggro and deal back-up damage while tossing out snares and roots. 1vs1 PvP MCS is nice with a super fast burst recycle.

Now give me a OS and have someone tossing out 100+ team wrangles and that will put my RI at 1230ish with almost 1200 Attk Rate. Slap on BeHe, Doc HP Buff, Enhanced Sense, and FG and you are talking about one fast Manex. For me regular damage has been 78-2.3k crits for 2.8k to 3k, burst from 1.6k-6.9k. Still the MCS with the super fast burst recycle and now with Inits working a little better the weapon is just singin along.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast