Thread: Soooo. of all the things in this patch the ONE thing that works is Mob pets?

Soooo. of all the things in this patch the ONE thing that works is Mob pets?

They worked all the bugs out of the one thing no one seems to want. Does anyone at FC actually PLAY this game?!
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

Yes I do think they play their own game.

I think this is a huge patch and I think it just needs a few emergency patches to fix the new bugs and tweak things like the new MP pets and stuff.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Originally posted by Bonk
    Yes I do think they play their own game.

I think this is a huge patch and I think it just needs a few emergency patches to fix the new bugs and tweak things like the new MP pets and stuff.
    Yes, it is a huge patch and it will require more than a few emergency patches to fix all the known bugs that made it to live. If they weren't in such a rush to get 14.7 out the door so they can release the booster, even FC wouldn't have been as stupid as to release this botched up mess of a patch.
    It's funny how some companies never seem to learn from their own mistakes, persisting in making them over and over again.
    This smells of 12.6, not quite as bad but it's a stinker all the same.

14.7 and the booster will be a nightmare looking at how they managed 14.6...
    Dominata
    Member of THM