Thread: Opposing Foce

Exclamation Opposing Force

Welcome to the Clan Opposing Force,

Why Join Us?

Why would anyone want to join Opposing Force (OpFor) you might ask yourself? Well we have asked ourselves the same tough questions and have come up with some pretty good answers for you to help you in your decision of choosing the correct clan for you and your time spent in Anarchy Online. Please feel free to look through this page and see what we are all about before you decide to join ANY clan at all. A well informed player is the best asset any prospective clan can hope to acquire.

Question: What does Opposing Force Stand For?

Answer: Tough Question. OpFor is a clan based on truth, honesty and strength. We believe Rubi-Ka should be governed by those that live here, not by some faction that is a galaxy away with just a small outpost on the planet. OpFor is fighting for the rights of all Rubi-Ka people. We do not have quarrels with other clans as they are all basically fighting for the same cause, they just go about it in different ways.

Question: What would I do with Opposing Force?

Answer: All people who wish to join Opposing Force are accepted into the clan on a two week trial basis. We do this for two reasons, to make sure you are what we are looking for as a clan member and to make sure Opposing Force is the clan you want to stay with. Joining a clan is a serious decision on your part, you want to make the right choice. With our two week policy, your assured of making the correct choice about joining OpFor. You would be added to the clan and become an instrumental part of shaping the story of Rubi-Ka and helping to form the most powerful, citizen based government on the planet. You would be helping to rid the planet of Omni for good and make Rubi-Ka the oasis for the galaxy that it should be.

Question: What makes Opposing Force stand out from other clans? What makes it different?

Answer: OpFor is THE clan to be in. We have the most active website, forums and chat room available on the net today for Anarchy Online users and those who are just now getting interested in AO. We are updated DAILY as opposed to other clan's once a week or less updates. We have the strongest base of players in Rubi-Ka, the strongest leadership with combined online gaming experience over 20 years. Our Commanders are all seasoned OpFor members and know how to direct and lead not only current clan members, but also those who are new to AO as a whole. OpFor is a very active place to be. We have clan activities once a week, on Sundays to correspond to our Clan Meeting Times. Such things as birthdays, clan games, clan functions, inter-clan events, intra-clan events and contests and some of the best hunting teams you will find in AO, to include high level members over lvl 100!!! These are just a few of the things that make us stand out from the crowd.

These are just a few of the questions we get on a regular basis. Most everyone is very impressed with our site and forum activity. It is always changing and active. Once new members meet us and get to know us they are also impressed with our people. We are very kind, support one another, support the clan and support the cause. Opposing Force is THE Clan to join if your looking for a long term home.
    Last edited by n0th1ng; Nov 24th, 2001 at 13:32:41.

Angry What i want to know is..

What i want to know is, why did Op4 sign the athens accord? I thought op4 was loyal to the cause of freedom.

I can't help but feel that those who signed that god forsaken traitorus document have somehow turned their back on the clans, and everything we fight for.

Or maybe i don't have all the information as to why? I could only hope so; but in the eyes of quite a few people, everyone who signed that document are traitors to the clans.

Ducimus
    Loyal clan soldier
    De Opresso Liber - " To free the oppressed"

I will not live in slavery.

TRAITORS

Snipped straight from op4's website.
    --------------------------------

". Should you hear of or see an OT faction attacking a clan or neutral zone, you will, as a member of the Accords, repel that attack at all costs. YAY! You shout. But wait, there is a bit more to this... Should you see a CLAN faction attacking an OT or neutral zone, you will, as a member of the Accords, repel that attack at all costs. Hmmm...you say to yourself, attacking clanners? Yes

--------------------------------

Any clanner who joins this guild, or any other who signed the athens accord is a TRAITOR. Period, end of subject.

There will be no amnesty for crimes against humanity or against our planet.
    There are no innocents.
    Omnni tek is guilty for their slavery and cruelty.
    These clans are guilty for being colaborators in the treacherous peace talks, and for giving in to propaganda.
    The neutrals are guilty for their cowardly refusal to help fight the oppressors.
    There will be no amnesty. There will be no peace until this planet is clean of the omni tek scourge
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

/me points to the Organization Politics forum and says "you post political stuff THERE, not here"