Thread: Missions are completely broken=Game is unplayable

Missions are completely broken=Game is unplayable

About half of the time when you complete a mission you don't get credit for it. In a repair mission, you put the item into the machine and both disappear, along with the mission icon and key, but you get no credit for completing the mission. On find item missions you pick the item up but do not get credit for completing the mission. If you put the item back down, then it sometimes just disappears but even if you pick it back then you don't get credit.

Missions are the thing that makes your game unique yet this is the third time you have broken them despite being warned by your testers that it was going to happen.

Scorus

On find item missions you pick the item up but do not get credit for completing the mission
    There was a post about this in another forum.
    What you have to do is just target the thing without picking it up. Wait a few seconds, and the mission will complete. You're then free to pick the item up. If the mission isn't completing, try moving a few rooms away, then going back to the room and trying it again.

Bump...NPC's now take minimum damage in missions yet inflict normal damage. Many are busted as well. This is a major problem that needs addressing now, not later.

Faleen
    37 Clan Adv

Benhurt
    33 Omni Enforcer

Mission.. No, did not work

Ok, I have tried that one alrady, lettin git be, rightclicking it, leftklicking, doing anything.. I have tired ten pickupmissions now in a row, followed every damn advice on the forums, tried several new things, done the old way. Not one succes.. I tried the "study and report" mission as well, did not get a completion.. And PLEASE do not start with some lame crap about how I should do, I have tried it all, and no I was not in a fight, I always clean out the dungeon before mission completion.

Missions after this patch ARE UNPLAYABLE! My doctor IS UNPLAYABLE! He is broke, he can not get money in any way, my new chars can not do anything, no equipment, no money no nothing.. How the hell can they let this patch tghrough, destroying the whole game as it is, and NOT TAKE IT AWAY AGAIN!! get back to the old patch now! You can not think people will stay in an unplayable game until the next patch, just because you CREATE BUGS, not tkae them away...

*sigh* Two days till freetime is over.. I do not think I will pay a cent for this crap

Originally posted by Faleen
    Bump...NPC's now take minimum damage in missions yet inflict normal damage. Many are busted as well. This is a major problem that needs addressing now, not later.
    That happened to me, too, two missions in a row, but not the two after that.

What I think is happening is that some mobs are spawning with ridiculous armor, and only in mission areas. I bumped into an ARK and complained to it about this, and it said no, it was my fault.

Submit a bug report. I will do so, too.

I must be very lucky then, since this morning i've done five missions 'Find Object and Bring it back to mission termina', each time i got the correct reward and cash
    But also mobs are a lot more aggro than before 13.0. As soon as I entered the mission, i was aggroed by a mob right in front of me.
    Also, mobs were orange-red, but i took medium difficulty missions

I haven't tried yet other types of solo-missions

Are team missions working??
    teams missions terminal are giving missions, but we could never get alive to the area, always got killed by ancient crawlers or scorpions, the area was surrounded by nearly 30 of them. Si I don't know if team missiosn are working!!

If someone know please tell us

About he only "reliable & working" (lol!) missions u can do now are the identify item type missions. They're totally broke of course, like every other mission practically, but you can complete them if you do the following:

Pick up item.

Go to a shop in the same zone as the mission area, if you grid/whompa/zone to another area you are buggered.

Before entering the shop, upload the mission co-ords to your map.

Enter shop, open inv and take the item out and place it on a wall or similar.

Pick it up again and you get your loot and reward.

Did this 3 times today and it worked, what bugged me is the fact that I spent 3/4 of an hour+ in each mission clearing it out, nearly dying numerous times to the uber mob's that have somehow found their way into 50% missions (sarcasm) only to not get a token, for any of them. i want my bloody tokens, a 1,000 board probably won't help me much the state the game is in atm but iisure as hell might help a bit.