Thread: Elite Gaurds

Elite Gaurds

you will not believe this unless uve played AO for more then 1 month and know the crap they pull.

after omni held 2ho for last week cause so many high clans quit, and went on xmas vacation we finaly had it back all day today.

at first was me and zand and sodie killing everyone.

untill we got zone exploited.

we came back and killed em all again later then while we were holding 2ho and keeping many at bay and traping em in the med shop AO decides to spawn 5 ELITE gaurds and they proceeded whiping up claners. most made it out but WTF crap is this?

where is the clan held pvp zones with clan gaurds?

this game is so freaking lame

the worst part is after that happened they got alot in and kept pulling elite gaurds out to grid and were bragging how good they were LAME

I VOTE FOR 0 % everywhere with no zones and no gaurds. at least make BS home 25 %

I agrre with you Besh, but only on some points.

I think it was really lame that the guards spawned. You guys were holding 2ho nicely and it was alot of fun. As for the clan held territory and clan guards, i really wouldnt think you would have one being that you are clanners trying to disrupt the corp. by staging strikes and sabotage. Not the other way around. So you would have to come to omni territory to do these things. And the thing about zone xploiting, i disagree with that because everyone runs to the barracks or shops to be safe and either you come out and die or you grid or port.

But like i said you guys held 2ho nicely and I had alot of fun trying to take out some clanners. I did died, but took more clanners than took me as usual of course.

LoL 5 elite guards spawned for no reason?

Um STFU..Maybe that was omni-tek saying get the **** off our land you stinking mother ****ing clanner?

That was roleplaying.

OOC- I have never ever seen/heard of this happen, i do not think 5 elite guards would spawn out-of-the-blue.

If they did then WTF?

Also expect to see guards attack you on sight soon so, there no point whining.

You also forget being a clan does not mean you are all united.

Clans are....clans...just as tribes.
    You all have different views, you are not as one, you are rebels or whatever you may see it.

Why would over 50+ clans have guards for each of of them.
    If you want guard you join omni-tek

This is all OOC- If you would play along with the storyline you would understand.
    You should not and should never have had any guards.

You are rebels, we are one united army.

Please think before you post

Yes pretty lame with those guards... pretty much ruined all the PvP for that night. Obviously some kiddo petitioned for something like: "*bwaahhaaha whine* clanners are camping me in 2ho - do sumthin'" and then some GM thought it would be funny to spawn those guards.

Well, I am Omni - and I say it was pretty damn lame.

And we really need some more 25% zones. The viewdistance in 2ho is all ****ed up and have been for a long time. I think I reported this first time 4 months ago and Funcom never aknowledged this as a bug, but just kept ignoring it.

There seem to be no clan 25% areas at all. What about making some of the places in Mort 25%. Would add a little excitement to their safe xp'ing there.
    Last edited by LoneWolf; Jan 9th, 2002 at 16:30:09.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    OOC- I have never ever seen/heard of this happen, i do not think 5 elite guards would spawn out-of-the-blue.
    I've seen GMs spawn huge mobs etc in front of teams for things they have done wrong, spawning 5 elite guards in 2ho shouldn't be hard to do.

To be honest, I think this sounded a bit cool. It's a role playing game, it's Omni territory. When taken over by clans, it's just natural that reinforcements arrive.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

What gms actually do something!? w00t!

Yes at roleplaying it is nice. But it still ruined the PvP going on.
    ~Lone

Wink ???

I think u guys should think of the elite guards as some kind of a bossmob.

Maby 2ho would bve clan area if u had manage to kill the elite guards, or maby not...............only god knows..

You also forget being a clan does not mean you are all united.
    You should not and should never have had any guards.

You are rebels, we are one united army.

Please think before you post
    I don't think u know how United us Clanners are.
    The only thing Omni ppl r united in are getting money and protection from Omnitech. If there was an actual way that us clanners could bring down omnitech for good, we would do it. 97+% of clan ppl r nice too btw .

Well that sucks Besheba. In a RP way I guess Im glad, but otherwise it stinks. I was there doing the best that I could for Omni, but you guys were just too much for my little 98 trader. After getting killed a few times I just didn't go back. No *****ing from me about being unfair or whatever, just about how fast I would die Really, what do some people expect fighting people a combined 150+ levels higher than ya...a chance?

P.S. Did ya really have to root me? Not like I woulda been able to go anywhere even if I ever did run from a fight..which I never do no matter the odds. Hmm....
    Last edited by VNine; Jan 11th, 2002 at 18:47:57.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

What gms actually do something!? w00t!
    Seems so on RK1, on RK2 you usually have to ask, and then beg some, to make anything happen. Oh well...

btw when you change from clan to omni, 2ho becomes a very dangerous place...

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

the gaurds hit me for 1k-1200 a pop, and we had to battle omni coming in and out of the shops. killing the gaurds was not an option.

but it was one of the funnest nights ive had pvping, we were kinda balanced, some tried to whoompa in some tried to grid in some snuck in thru ferry. It was fun and exciting. If my team is on loosig end i find that fun and exciting as well.

anything differnt is cool when it comes to pvp, no one could just gank it was too ballanced.omni's poped in and out of stores with out being zoned exploited and it made the fight that much more fun.

but some one at FC decided to end that fun. It was a shame battle was drawing more and more from both sides, adreniline was pumping again finaly, there were all kinds of professsions traders fixers mps nts soldiers enf's ma's it was a royal rumble some died soem did not, some died alot but i think everyonme there thought it was fun but some over zealous fun com person decided to spawn 5 elite ot gaurds and ruin it.

Re: Elite Gaurds

Originally posted by besheba
    you will not believe this unless uve played AO for more then 1 month and know the crap they pull.

after omni held 2ho for last week cause so many high clans quit, and went on xmas vacation we finaly had it back all day today.

at first was me and zand and sodie killing everyone.

untill we got zone exploited.

we came back and killed em all again later then while we were holding 2ho and keeping many at bay and traping em in the med shop AO decides to spawn 5 ELITE gaurds and they proceeded whiping up claners. most made it out but WTF crap is this?

where is the clan held pvp zones with clan gaurds?

this game is so freaking lame

the worst part is after that happened they got alot in and kept pulling elite gaurds out to grid and were bragging how good they were LAME

I VOTE FOR 0 % everywhere with no zones and no gaurds. at least make BS home 25 %
    so you got zone explioted? why dont you b**** somewhere else where they listen to hypocrites...and if this game is so freaking lame... THEN PLAY SOMETHING ELSE

hehe

im wasn't there of course (look at my lvl).
    though i can imagine it would be fun, though it had to end eventually so maybe thats why funcom spawned to gaurds.
    If they didn't it could of gone on for HOURS.
    Snakee Atrox, Soldier

noone can hold anything that isnt already theres. omni guards will always spawn in omni territory.

thats the only thing DAoC has that i like, the ability to actually take over enemy territory. but then if they did that here omni would have no place to call home real quick.

they say they are working on being able to take over territory soon *crosses fingers*

I think it was in envisioned.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

no no, hes right the suppression gas is silly.. i can see it in the cities .. make it fun... look a clanner in my turf, get him!