One big problem, if you ask me, is that the items/wepons/armor being used in AO is the same for all enfs/soliders.......

All the characters ar getting more and more alike so theres no orginality out in the game of what items you use. One of the reasons i think is because FC feels a bit nice one patch and puts out a new powerfull item more powerfull then the rest of the boss-loot up to then, which goes over to everyone using the same item.

Another thing with items that i miss and that could help fix the similarity-problem woul be prof-items that is a bit more work to get then just killing a hellofalot of team-mission bosses. Im seeing tradeskill items that you just cant get the items after 2 hours of shopping. Things you need to organize some friends to go kill some diff mob, not a 18 hours-spawn one, and gather the items one after one, and at last be payed with a good prof only item.

The fixer mission (i havent tried yet as i have no fixer) looked good. We want more of that kind of stuff FC!! Same as with the full alvin quest. With the interrest in that you guyes should understand that we want more of that kind of stuff, just dont make them as the one having the most powerfull friends and the hardest camper will get the item first. Make it avaliable for everyone if they just put a good amount of time into it.

Give us more to do other then teammissions for XP and normal bossloot and camping 18-hour spawns.