Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyborgs?!?

The #1 threat is the Dust Brigade, unfortunatly, the numbers of people required to take down just one of those well equipted devils is insane.
    I fear that will require a joint Omni-Clann effort to finally roust those terrorist from the planet.
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.

Number One Threat?

The most dangerous threat we every faced was stupidity, and that's our biggest enemy here, too.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Post Message from the Desert Winds

From Major Eldridge "Naxilite" McCovery

Borgs! peace with the Borgs? are you crazy they want one thing to destroy us humans, wipe us out for good, turn our dead comrades in more borgs. Make no mistake about it, the borg are made from dead flesh, they are programmed to kill and cleanse the battle field for 'parts' and you want peace with them? The best thing if you see a dead comrade is burn the body so they cant get it or you will be fighting your friends. They are a parasite and their prey is humanity, well this human wont let them take him.

Major McCovery, President of the Desert Winds
    Free Rubi-Ka!!
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Well...maybe the clanners and the cyborgs will just kill each other off? Hmm...i support the idea of clanners uniting to fight the cyborg scum. Your right, they are a menace. You must wipe them out. Sally forth brave souls!

*tries not to cackle*

Dont worry Iceman we'll risk our lives while you sit in the bar drinking Plumb XXX

Major McCovery of the Desert Winds
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

We don't unfortunatly have juggernaughts to crush our enemies, or a huge military organization.
    We clanners fright for what we have, maybe we should start up north and push the borgs south and let you Omni twerps deal with them.

"Oh my, the borgs have retreated towards Omni-1, what ever shall we do!!" says Garishna.

"I dunno, if we get to close we'll get shot by the guards aswell, let OmniTech deal with them now." says other clanner in commanding position....

Meanwhile inside omni-1,
    people run around screaming and dieing cause there is no notum to be mined there and the company doesn't care.

HAHAHAHahahaha

Fills my heart with joy.

Originally posted by Garishan
    We clanners fright for what we have, maybe we should start up north and push the borgs south and let you Omni twerps deal with them.
    The clans created them, the clans can deal with them. As for your bloodlust, whatever nobility was left in the clans have been effectively drowned by your ignorance and madness...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Angry Bloodlust?!

I have your bloodlust outside of Tir. why are there Omni employees walking around our capital city attacking those who are still so inexperienced that they can barely defend themselves?
    Granted those who are there are still lowly grunts in the machine that is OT, but they have no business in out territory.

I'm not sure if the clans created the cyborgs... I don't think anyone truly knows where they came from, but they do seem to be localized to our territory.

Any cyborgs down south? Maybe I'll come down there and get a job. Oh wait, I'd be shot down in a second cause I'm not an employee.

Not to difficult to join up as an employee... besides, now that your council has fallen there is no such thing as 'your territory'.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

We will see who's territory is who's.
    We still have guards posted through out the majority of our "former" territories so until they are gone, you can bet that the clans will still be here.
    Goodluck getting us to assimilate peacfully back into the machine.

On a side note, if you did control all of Rubi-ka, the cyborgs would be your problem.

Originally posted by Garishna
    On a side note, if you did control all of Rubi-ka, the cyborgs would be your problem.
    Well we dont, since the remnant clan members insist on keep fighting without reason or purpose...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12