Thread: Aimed shot while being teamed with a Crat/Engineer...

Unhappy Aimed shot while being teamed with a Crat/Engineer...

The preliminary patch notes mentioned that you don't exit sneak mode when someone uses a team heal.

Does this fix include Engineer/Crat aura/speeches as well? Because they're just as annoying, and usually the engineers/crats doesn't seem to willig to turn them off.

Pretty certain its been fixed (not sure if its in this patch) since Cz has mentioned this in the Eng board recently

Its only Demotivational Speeches that tend to break sneak, however, Demot speeches isnt Crat highest Priority since you make yourself a Mob magnet when running them

Originally posted by Neriax
    Demot speeches isnt Crat highest Priority since you make yourself a Mob magnet when running them
    rofl

Originally posted by Neriax
    Its only Demotivational Speeches that tend to break sneak, however, Demot speeches isnt Crat highest Priority since you make yourself a Mob magnet when running them
    Its odd you say that because I run Fumble Fingers all the time and never seem to draw agro away from my bot or 2 charms, and even less chance of me getting agro if I'm in a team......

Maybe I just (un)lucky in that the pulses miss the MOBs all the time?
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Well. actually i don't know why you dont get the aggro, maybe becourse of the low level nano or maybe its the crit lowering speech.

I allways use the other Demot speeches than -crit chance, except when i do PvP.

You can allways test your Demot speech. Run it, go into Tir Arena and just wait....

Trust me, it works

Unhappy That's not what I meant...

I meant that trying to sneak when a crat/engineer in your team has friendly buffs running is impossible, you stop sneaking when they update, like every 20 seconds. And to miss out on the aimed shot skill... well... I do prefer the aimed shot.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

It's fixed!

I can even sneak when running my own speeches

What was the problem before the 'fix'?
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .