Thread: Heals 150% in PvP

Lightbulb Heals 150% in PvP

Yesterday i saw a soldier try to take out a doc. Now, we can't have this make heals 150% and maybe lower damage to 40%. This is what Funcom wants anyways, long fights.
    Last edited by Zir; Nov 6th, 2002 at 11:46:32.

Re: Heals 150% in PvP

Originally posted by Dazze
    Yesterday i saw a solider try to take out a doc. Now, we can't have this make heals 150% and maybe lower damage to 40%. This is what Funcom wants anyways, long fights.
    lmfao

Its already like this now itll be worse like 20%/200% sounds phun no ?
    Infamine 200 soljah

Yesterday i saw 10 clanners trying to take out a singel Omni soldier, and they almost got him... Please Make TMS absorbe 100% dmg for 24 hours... because we cant have that happening again....

and please multiyply the ammount of layers in the layered protection lines with 100...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Please nerf engies more so that every profession beats them.

Oh wait, never mind, already did that in 14.6 / LLTS nerf whenever that is.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio
    Please nerf engies more so that every profession beats them.

Oh wait, never mind, already did that in 14.6 / LLTS nerf whenever that is.
    ~Chris
    Then come whoop me and prove engies don't just kill soldiers still
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Originally posted by Fryli
    Yesterday i saw 10 clanners trying to take out a singel Omni soldier, and they almost got him... Please Make TMS absorbe 100% dmg for 24 hours... because we cant have that happening again....

And prior to that, it took a team of 6 150+ to kill a pretty well known pvp doc

So it's not just that. Healing in PvP just doesn't meet the damage. Crit nerf affects everyone. And its only going to make both of these issues worse.

only takes 1 MP to kill a doc if the NS lands
    "I am an empty dream like snow left on the mountains in summer. I feel my warm blood moving inside of me and I am reminded that I am living. My soul will have its home in the rising of the sun . If you feel sad, look at the dawn with all of its beauty. You will find me there."

Gabriyell1
    BattleRoyale
    Snikende

Originally posted by kokk

Then come whoop me and prove engies don't just kill soldiers still
    After the LLTS for ranged only takes place, don't worry. (Maybe even after the 50% crits.)
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Gab
    only takes 1 MP to kill a doc if the NS lands

NS is easy like hell to resist, so you resist the frist one and then you debuff the MPs Nani int = game over for the MP

well the Crit nerf is turning pvp into Doc only and it sux, well 14,6 was one more Damage nerf patch and one more Heal patch..
    everything in 14.6 is good except for the crit nerf
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Tolbat

NS is easy like hell to resist, so you resist the frist one and then you debuff the MPs Nani int = game over for the MP

well the Crit nerf is turning pvp into Doc only and it sux, well 14,6 was one more Damage nerf patch and one more Heal patch..
    everything in 14.6 is good except for the crit nerf
    Well it aint, mind you critt nerf also affect doc's.
    None stick around in 25% war zones anyway for long anough time to be killed by a doc anyway

What do you think about this then??
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=65250
    This turns Nt's vs Fixer into NT only... And there is more