Thread: MP Creation Weapons-1hb/2hb

MP Creation Weapons-1hb/2hb

MP creation weapons can be broken in to two categories. 1hb. 2hb.

2hb at best gives you 6% nano cost and 1021 nano.

1hb at best gives you 14% nano cost recution and 1003 nano.

If you want the best mods, then you use 1hb creations.

So what purpose does having a seperate line have? 2hb has high min damage, high max damage, and an AR based 80% off of TS. However, these weapons have a 3 second attack and 12 second recharge time, so obviously they are not meant to deal damage. So they're for mods.

So...once again, what is the purpose of the 2hb creation line. Do you realize that stat wise it is worthless?

I know that you, Funcom, have stated that the creations are perfect and do what they're intended to do. But can you honestly look at these numbers and tell me that 2hb has a purpose?
    Last edited by Zylina; Nov 6th, 2002 at 09:39:27.

I use 2hd blunt

I am one of the few MP's out there using 2hdblunt created weapons. One must realize that these are just casting toys, that their damage is useless. I IPR'd my melee int and put it into psycho mod, T&s and matcreat. It was well worth doing, as I never really hit more than twice before my pet finished the mob off. So now I hit only once per mob, but i do way more damage with my direct damage nanos.

I like 2hd blunt, but now you point out the cost savings of 1hd blunt, I will probably move over next time i get an IPR.

The obvious question of why I am doing this?
    1. I believe fc has something up their sleeves.
    2. Style
    3. Cost, in Creds, IP and nanos.

The only thing i dont like is the way it almost kills me to cast, and now i only cast them at surgery clinics.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Yes, I know they are for buffing purposes. But look at the mods. There is no concievable reason for using 2hb creations.

If a Funcom Dev a year ago thought tacking on high min damage/high max damage on the actual weapon but making it a 3s atk/12s recharge was a reason for using the 2hb over the 1hb, they are smoking some of that cheap Arab weed I hear is in such abundence in that part of the world.

Or maybe they don't even realize. Since they didn't even realize infuses last 30 minutes...which wasn't intended as well.

I'm very curious if this is another case of oversight.

If you're after mods, isn't Wixel's Notum Python better than the Azure Cobra of Orma? I think it's 8% to nano cost and 1400-odd extra nano?

*pulls on his newbie cap and asks the stupid question* You can't wield one of the shields with the 2hb weapons, can you? Or could you if you wanted to raise 1hb and MultiMelee, as well as 2hb?

*takes off his newbie cap*

Thank you for your time

Easy, put the 2hb staff in your hand and the nano shield in the other. yes you have 2 skills to raise, but it sure beats my chs that I wear now

That way you ahve the best of both. But then don't ask me why they made the 1hb little critters. Must be decoration to fill the empty hand ( I would go lead pipe or something rather )

And yes, you can wear 1hb and the 2hb staff.
    Johndoo, can I have essence pls ?

Well, if you can wield one of the 1HB and 2HB's at the same time, I personally would go for a Wixel's Notum Python in one hand, and a Shield of Asmodian in the other, if I had an MP up high enough to cast them.

You need a lot more Multi Melee for the 1HB staff than you do for the shields..... just having a look at the shields, might prefer a Mocham's Guard to the Shield of Asmodian. Cost reducer and extra nano, or AddAllDef, cost reducer and extra nano, or AddAllDef, decisions, decisions
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Good to see people posting about creation wepons again

Keep posting.

i am using a Wixel pyton staff..I LOVE IT.. gives me alot high
    AR witch gives me better avades effeckt etc.

Gonna wield a 1hb Asmodian shield and a lead pipe, maybe a stick to parry :P and then only fight NONE-mezz classes *grins*

Parry high, all def high, evades high. Just can't be hit while my demon does the job .. gotta love path finding in the arena

you also can take into acount that the different staves cast DoTs on victims. some have higher dmg dots, some have higher % to cast it when hit. my personal choice (if i ever get the skills) is shield of asmodean and azure cobra. could switch to mochams gaurd if nano reduction is needed. ya thats three skills extremely high but by the time i would do this, id have ip to spare and you can get some pretty insane cost reduction with this combo. plus the shield of asmodean is great for combat.

been told..

.. that it is impossible to cast Asmodian without wrangle *smiles* We MP's actually NEED others to cast something.. whoohoo

And WICH cast DoTs ? Sounds interesting