View Poll Results: Should there be a forum by itself for Camelot and the Tarasque?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

81 75.70%
  • No

26 24.30%

Thread: A forum for Camelot and Tarasque?

Question A forum for Camelot and Tarasque?

Looks like many threads in this forum are about Camelot and Tarasque. How do you feel about making a forum specifically for Camelot and Tara and everything around that? Is it extremely popular, so I think it deserves its own forum.

Vote and post comments, please.

While creating a forum for Camelot and Tarasque is a noble idea.
    Your moderators are too heavy handed, and such a forum would need to be.... not as quick to be moderated... to make it work for any information which is posted on it. As it is now, most go unoffical "unmoderated" forums for a true exchange of info.

"waits to be del...."
    Unrealshadow
    Corvair

Proud Vet of the one and only SF
    Synergy Factor

Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is vital.

As mentioned above if there were to be a Tarasque / Camelot forum then it *would* have to be unmoderated.

If you have read carefully through the postings about 1% of them are about informations how Tarasque works what it drops etc. 79% of the postings is tho about some ninja looters, problem childs and only 20% of it is about the awesome PvP fights which usually is a lag fest *duh*.

I don't mean to hint several game play problems but if you keep deleting the postings of people who are angry with other people and think it needs to be adressed you will get nothing but a ghost forum.

later.
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

Unmoderated is out of the question. Being more lenient is part of the idea.

This is not going to become a rant and flame forum. However, Camelot and Tara attendants normally belong to a part of the community which is more vocal and have a rougher language towards each other, and will be cut some more slack there.

Basically, the line will be adjusted, but not removed.

That sound good?

Camelot/Tarasque basically = pvp ao anyway. Not really needed if you ask me.

Already been done by SF. a lot of people have their tara discussions on www.synergyfactor.org than on this one. And FYI it is moderated...but by players, somewhat more reasonable people =)

But i guess for those not familiar in the future it might be a good idea to have a seperate forum for it on the official site.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

might be a good idea...
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Should be called "As Tarasque Spawns" the soap opera forum .

But I think it would be a good idea
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

We don't need a whole forum for 1 unique mob.

Clanners have a forum already that we use, omnis can make one too.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Heh. I think Tara is a little bigger than "one unique mob".
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

From my point of view, a forum for Tarasque will also make the PvP forum more focused on actual PvP, something which will hopefully be more discussed when The Notum Wars ships.

With the majority also voting for such a forum, at least so far, I'll create one now, and we'll see how it works. If other hunting areas become equally popular, we might want to rename the forum to encompass those too.

New forum coming up in a minute or five.

Originally posted by Cz
    Unmoderated is out of the question. Being more lenient is part of the idea.

This is not going to become a rant and flame forum. However, Camelot and Tara attendants normally belong to a part of the community which is more vocal and have a rougher language towards each other, and will be cut some more slack there.

Basically, the line will be adjusted, but not removed.

That sound good?
    Yeah, that does sound good, Cz. Good call.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal