Thread: Supression Gas Increases Over Rubi-Ka

Supression Gas Increases Over Rubi-Ka

Now most of you may just look at me as a large Atrox merc but, I have a conspiricy theory that I think all the Clans and Omni-Tek employees whould know about.

I feel that through orders from Omni-Prime, Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka has increased the supression gas production levels on the planet. The rational behind this being that an over abundance of this gas will eventually cover the entire planet eliminating the ability for anyone to argue or disagree with anything that Omni-Tek orders. In theory within the year we would all be walking around with big ear to ear grins on our faces chanting all hail Omni-Tek due to a supression gas level of 200%.

OOC : How is that for a storyline. No need for war that way and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Well except maybe destroy the supression gas machines.
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

Maybe large doses of this gas cloud people's minds which would certainly explain the latest words from OTSEC.

Maybe they should replace the gas they use now with opium or THC, we will all be stoned 24 hours a day. Not very productive, but we'd certainly stop mugging each other.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Talking

Originally posted by Daimoness
    Maybe large doses of this gas cloud people's minds which would certainly explain the latest words from OTSEC.

Maybe they should replace the gas they use now with opium or THC, we will all be stoned 24 hours a day. Not very productive, but we'd certainly stop mugging each other.
    Explain them by how much they have been sniffing?

I hadn't thought of that!

Now I really am laughing!

Blackpagan