Thread: Cz: still need ipr question reply.

Question Cz: still need ipr question reply.

Perhapse i didn't xplain myself clear enough in my first thread, because you just said "no" then i havent heard from you since. i could have guessed the "no" part, i would have bet money on it. but my real question is WHY wont we be recieving IPR pts in 14.6?

if you feel im wacked outve my gord for even suggesting it, my reasoning for why we should get IPR pts is below:

the LLTS and crits should NOT be the deciding factor in a pvp fight, FC is right, but the point is that IT IS the deciding factor. and yes, crits (most of the time) determine who wins a pvp match. that is why im saying, since this is changing, you need to reimberce people for their skill that is now a waste of IP.

you're also right that this style of play should not be the only way to play on RK, but it WAS the best way (like it or not) and those who were resourceful and went the best route for the best results should not be penalized for it, and again the point is they are being penalized for it.

i mean thats understandable right? you cant give people a be-all best weapon route and then after they dump 1mo+ /played into their char take it away for balance issues, and if you do you best be reimbercing us.

i dunno, maybe all the frustrated people like me arent speaking up. maybe their char is part of the abundance of lvl 150-200s on ebay.......uber-nerfed.

btw how i spent my past IPR pts is not the issue at hand (as many have scolded me for), it has nothing to do with this. FC even gave an example for the use of IPR ie- IPRing your combat skills at upper lvl to become a good tradesperson, these pts were not meant to be stockpiled incase FC comes up with another brilliant way to nerf.

regards,
    hail
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

I've heard the reason the players have posted. There are many things we take into consideration when deciding this, and the player feedback is one of them. The decision this time was "no".

I am not going to elaborate on it much. Decisions are made all the time, and if I had to do a "because..." statement on each, I would get nothing else done. You want a "because..." on this one, others want a "because..." on 100 other issues.

Basically, on this it is "because we don't feel it's good for the game at this time". Yes, I know you probably disagree, and so does others, while others again agree.

We will consider IPR points again at every crossroad (read; Patch) we make. I'll make sure of that.

(In addition I can add that LLTS is not nerfed in this patch, so arguing that you need IPR for that specific item is better for the patch where the nerf actually happens.)

Originally posted by Cz
    (In addition I can add that LLTS is not nerfed in this patch,
    no. you're nerfing the crit % instead in pvp making critbased guns less attractive to use, hence nerfing LLTS in a indirect way
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

thats fair enough, as long as you give us a good and fair chance every patch to xplain why we need IPR pts because of this massive nerf.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

And this is just one of the problems caused when you balance a game via nerfage....

One thing I know about MMORPG's: nerfing usually upsets more people than it pleases.

The degree to which FunCom administers nerf packs on this game, your character can be a good character one day and a gimp the next.

IPR should be a permanent part of the game.....definately.
    .: Naraya :.