I've read the patch notes. Truth be told, most of this stuff looks pretty good. Except for one thing. Pet-casting mobs. Ok, so they raised the level that mobs start summoning pets to 10, and fixed the pet's level. This is good, as my biggest beef was that it made soloing missions at noob levels (or by real, first-time-player n00bs) impossible. The patch notes also mention that mobs will cast pets 'randomly'. Does this mean that it wont always happen? If so, then this is also good. A little surprise, a little challange. Are these pets mezzable/charmable? This I can live with. Does killing them grant XP? A real plus.

HOWEVER, if its gonna work as I have observed it on Test (as of 3 weeks ago), then there will be enormous backlash from this 'enhancement'. Mobs will always summon pets, they will not be mezzable or charmable, and you wont get XP from killing them. The first time you step into a 50% solo mission at lvl 10, and see a difficult but doable room of 3 MPs suddenly become a slaughterhouse of 6 mobs hammering away at you, you will understand what I'm trying to say. Soloing missions will be a thing of the past.

Let me start clamoring for it now, and beat the rush: NO PETCASTING MOBS IN SOLO MISSIONS.