Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The *NEW* PVP masters.

And I was thinking; Where the hell is the Meta-Physicist in all of this?

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

They're standing behind the two MAs that are allready fighting
    Main chars :
    Tumtitum - 220 Soldier, Atlantean
    Darkseraphin - 220 NT, Atlantean
    Twinfootwo - 220 Martial Artist, Atlantean
    There is no foot in my name!
    Shaolinna - 218 Agent, Atlantean

First person to be drunk every single level from 1 to 220 ..ever......

LOL Xpie I was about to say the same=)

I thought we were not taken into consideration cause most MPs quit after 150 and the rest (to a big content) evades pvp anyway What I dont get is tho why they listed engs =P
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    Well, I'm an engineer without a bot, and I can leave the floor littered with blubbag corpses. So I know for a fact that engineer<blubbag.

You are really a blonde IRL, are u not?

Cuz although I do get what you try to say, you just agreed with me but by disagreeing.

/swroyal

> = bigger than
    < = smaller than

Talking LOL

Hahaha, Thanais, I love your signature and im sure you even believe it yourself.

Btw : Im coming for you, and this time, I will hit back
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

for pvp, how are you guys putting crat before engy?!

engys can have a 1400 attack rating, with four fists and transference, crats can get some extra crit chance..

3 Words

2 Roots

3 Calms

First word is said
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

what happened to the Mp ?
    "I am an empty dream like snow left on the mountains in summer. I feel my warm blood moving inside of me and I am reminded that I am living. My soul will have its home in the rising of the sun . If you feel sad, look at the dawn with all of its beauty. You will find me there."

Gabriyell1
    BattleRoyale
    Snikende

Originally posted by Gab
    what happened to the Mp ?
    He's trying to get his pet to stop boinking the wall.

If you find him, tell him to bring the eng and the crat with him.

Oh, and you can find the engs uberness right next to the kamikaze bot.

Originally posted by Infamine
    Phear meh engies im comming after you

lmao this patch is so ridiculous...

btw i care about 1 vs 1 not everybody plays in god mode or easy settings ...
    hahaha...it was my impression that soldiers only got kills in mass pvp zones.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

well I think we all need to SEE what is up with pvp, not speculate on the boards, this is a post for a week or two from now.

IF the weapons for enforcers DROP then yes we got a hand up. IF the weapons for enforcers DONT DROP, then all non blunt enforcers were brought to blunt levels.

IF you can get a QB ... AND... mesh ... AND get it upgraded (last part is easy in all but trust) then you may be the flavor of the day.

FYI, mesh is a BIAAAATCH to get, and QB is a camp and a half as well.

I am looking forward to it if we are "king of the hill" for once. Enforcers have always been 2-4 on the "uber" list, never #1.

Oh if EQB is overpowered you bet it will get a nerf, probably right after GA

Lets all do some pvping and see what is real rather than decide without proper testing... cmon what are we funcom employees!!

I have to see something to beleive it.. test test test.

*edit*
    eng<blubbag

roflol, that made me laugh
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    After so many patch paranoia discussions today, however valid the arguments may be, i came up with:

Who>cares>about>one<versus<one<pvp

Well put my freind. You summed it up quite nicely
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Professions that can't do mass PvP worth a dime care about solo PvP.
    ~Chris

lol, I'm soon gonna belive coldstrike actually belive in what she's posting

Soldiers dont get kills.....

They do damage, and somone else kills the person for them.

Perfect Example.....

4 Clan fixers TOTALY dominated all 50 other people at camelot the other day, no one could kill them stop them root them....

If i was Stromm i would evac my a** out of this thread before people got pissed at you
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Ixari
    Hahaha, Thanais, I love your signature and im sure you even believe it yourself.

Btw : Im coming for you, and this time, I will hit back
    Yes, I love her anti gank philosophy. After chain rooting me while attempting to duel a doc. If only she were clan so I wouldn't be forced to mocham her at Camelot. :P

Yay 1 post, and 2 corrections later and we haven't made it onto the bottom of this list.

Time for an NT to come and put us at the top with traders!

Darxy: many try pvp, and THEN stay away. The reasons why are pretty obvious. :P
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Skymarshal
    Soldiers dont get kills.....

They do damage, and somone else kills the person for them.

Perfect Example.....

4 Clan fixers TOTALY dominated all 50 other people at camelot the other day, no one could kill them stop them root them....

If i was Stromm i would evac my a** out of this thread before people got pissed at you
    lol um right, 4 on 50 and omnis couldnt win you guys really must be total morons if 2 or 3 of you don't have the mental capacity to hit the burst button.. But obviously thats an exaggeration.

Because you know how 4 fixers can hold the hall, the box, AND the lair all at one time. lol. Amazing how much people stretch the truth all in efforts to nerf a profession. Lastly could you tell me how that example has anything to do with the previous statement of soldiers getting kills?

So fixers are being denied the use of rings with grid armor, AND special recharges are getting boosted in time. Maybe you should've been at tir arena today when i almost killed 2 ga4 fixers using manex's, with my mcs alone having a fast burst recharge. Times are changing.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Originally posted by Yazule
    well I think we all need to SEE what is up with pvp, not speculate on the boards, this is a post for a week or two from now.

IF the weapons for enforcers DROP then yes we got a hand up. IF the weapons for enforcers DONT DROP, then all non blunt enforcers were brought to blunt levels.

IF you can get a QB ... AND... mesh ... AND get it upgraded (last part is easy in all but trust) then you may be the flavor of the day.

FYI, mesh is a BIAAAATCH to get, and QB is a camp and a half as well.

I am looking forward to it if we are "king of the hill" for once. Enforcers have always been 2-4 on the "uber" list, never #1.

Oh if EQB is overpowered you bet it will get a nerf, probably right after GA

Lets all do some pvping and see what is real rather than decide without proper testing... cmon what are we funcom employees!!

I have to see something to beleive it.. test test test.

*edit*
    eng<blubbag

roflol, that made me laugh
    What i *saw* at the arena today was enforcers owning traders, fixers, doctors, soldiers, and MAs. And the ability to use challenger and rage simaltaneously...and kinkstaah hitting me constantly at full agg and enough to kill me at full def with his EoT while challenger'd. :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast