Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The *NEW* PVP masters.

Doctor sucks nuff said

And i agree with stromm

who cares about all that 1v1 lamerness?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    Doctor sucks nuff said

*snicker*
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Stromm

What i *saw* at the arena today was enforcers owning traders, fixers, doctors, soldiers, and MAs. And the ability to use challenger and rage simaltaneously...and kinkstaah hitting me constantly at full agg and enough to kill me at full def with his EoT while challenger'd. :P

My friend, we should be able to do that.
    We are, Enforcers. Why should a pathetic doctor stand a chance against a mighty Enforcer...makes no sense! :P

Good patch FC!

Enforcers just got good and you guys in this board are getting rdy to cry nerf?

Enforcers deserve this, you guys will just have to deal with it.

Besides fixers are still very good, did some testing with Hunter06.
    Overall we both did good. So my chances of beating a fixer has increased. Thats a good thing.
    Ofcource i still use the Beam..that will change soon.

P.S
    I cant cast challenger AND rage at the same time.
    Challenger has a 15 second nano lock BUT it has a 24 sec recharge. So if i cast challenger i will be able to cast rage after 24 sec.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Stromm

Originally posted by Anikitos
    What i *saw* at the arena today was enforcers owning traders, fixers, doctors, soldiers, and MAs. And the ability to use challenger and rage simaltaneously...and kinkstaah hitting me constantly at full agg and enough to kill me at full def with his EoT while challenger'd. :P

My friend, we should be able to do that.
    We are, Enforcers. Why should a pathetic doctor stand a chance against a mighty Enforcer...makes no sense! :P

Good patch FC!

Enforcers just got good and you guys in this board are getting rdy to cry nerf?

Enforcers deserve this, you guys will just have to deal with it.

Besides fixers are still very good, did some testing with Hunter06.
    Overall we both did good. So my chances of beating a fixer has increased. Thats a good thing.
    Ofcource i still use the Beam..that will change soon.

P.S
    I cant cast challenger AND rage at the same time.
    Challenger has a 15 second nano lock BUT it has a 24 sec recharge. So if i cast challenger i will be able to cast rage after 24 sec.
    Erm, Ani...

Enforcers were already good, why did they need to be even better?

Not whining, but I fail to see the argument for why there should be a need to improve that profession before others who need it more direly.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Exclamation hrmm...

Enforcers with only 15 sec shutdown, rage, new weapons and buffs, 10k+ HP, right click 2k tank absorb, mongo, and stun shout.
    ............ and they said traders are scary! sheesh the way this is going might as well give Traders full heal and MA's should have root, don't get me wrong I played 3 Enforcers just that they are the last people that should be complaining about anything! if you can't root a Enforcer say goodbye to your arse. And if you just can't simply do dmg how the hell are you suppose to kill a Enforcer............at least I won't have a problem now finding a Ess with all the Enforcers running around!
    its me !!!

Heh

There are ways you can kill Enforcers.
    You just have to use your brain and not just press Q.

Enforcers should be very hard to beat.
    Find a way to deal with it.

Besides what did we get in this patch? We got the improved version of Challenger...15 sec nano lock...24 sec recharge.
    We gor new buffs for melee skills...we should have them...we are the masters of melee weapons.

We got some new weapons. Our crits got nerfed too with the rest of you.

HP? LOL, ofcource we have the most HP by default.

Now, lets all enjoy the game...cya in Rubi Ka.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

I agree with Ankitos. Efnorsers are hard now but not immortal. And true takes mroe then just presing Q when you fight them. Need to play with aggresion defencive slider need to react what your oponent does if you see enforser doubled in size and on top of the head sign flury thats means time to go full defence and unload all specials

Plus enforser still mele.
    Last edited by Julia; Nov 7th, 2002 at 20:06:17.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Red face

/The Grandmaster Assassin packs up his sniper rifle and goes to a dark backyard shooting on some leets.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Originally posted by Gold

He's trying to get his pet to stop boinking the wall.

Oh thats just mean!!

Talking

heheheh
    here is mine

Trader<doc<fixer<enforcer<"a none chicken fixer"<Agent<NT<MA<Adv<Engi with slayer form<Soldier<crat

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

based on yesterday fighting with Stromm (ga3 fixer), Caol (QB enf) and Anki (beam enf) and based on what I know I can do:

Trader>doc
    Trader<enf
    Trader>fixer

Doc>enf
    Doc>fixer
    Doc<trader

Enf>trader
    Enf>fixer
    Enf<doc

Fixer<doc
    Fixer<enf
    Fixer<trader

Of course fixer<nt/mp, mp==doc and more hybrids exist so I dunno, I guess each patch balance shifts. I feal sorry for the ma's though, they are out of their great pvp ability.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Re: Heh

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Enforcers should be very hard to beat.
    Find a way to deal with it.

Hey! Weren't you the one complaining because you couldn't kill a fixer a patch or two ago?

I heard a tale from a RL friend of his 170ish enforcer who can pull off an attack rating of over 1600, and this is on RK2. He says "Smurfs ain't nothing".

I guess you got what you wanted... The ability to kill everyone... Enjoy it while it lasts.

~Hoopspro

Hoops

Actually the reason i can take fixers is because i use....my brain.

Its one thing for a fixer to stand there and TAKE dmg...and a whole different ball game about him dueling.

I do ok against fixers now...i said OK not overpowered.
    When i get a certain new toy i will do extremely good.

Also that attack rating..1600+ is a visual bug.
    Its not real.

And yes i complained about GA along time ago when i first saw it in action. I have learned how to master GA now...

I guess you got what you wanted... The ability to kill everyone... Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Wrong my young fool. That was not what i wanted.
    I wanted a fair shot. At that time i felt like i had NO shot at all.

Understand this young troll. Enforcers are balanced now.
    Enjoy what? I kick ass because i have pvped for ALOOOOOOOONG time.
    I have learned how to deal with all the classes.

I still cant kill a well experienced doctor like letah.
    A smart trader can get me.
    So could a fixer, if he used his brain and not just relied on GA to do the WORK for him. You need to think.
    Soldiers can kill me too. Ask arround. Do a little research.

But get your ****en facts straight before coming here puking your BS...

Apprentice Anikitos ... 184 Enforcer
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Anikitos,

I realize I'm nowhere near the pvp skill of many people out there, but I'd appreciate some tips on how I (as a trader) can kill an enforcer since the NR changes in 14.4.

Enforcers running rage are completely immune to my nanos unless I drain ahead of time (and that's usually not enough to do it)... meaning I can't root enforcers, I can't drain enforcers, and with rage I can't outrun an enforcer (who can hit while running). What are other traders doing that are managing to kill you?
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

We got some new weapons.
    not true, we got no new weapons in the patch. Nobody has seen ONE new enforcer weapon. QB and EQB were before this patch, so they are NOT new.

what enforcers got

1) buffs for melee skills (most pvp enforcers are 2hb, no effect to them really)
    2) FoB nerf, slow big weapons (can you say hammer, beam, QB, EQB, and the new staffs that are not even on the server?) got a big nerf. Hard to speed those guys up now.
    3) crit nerf (like everyone else)
    4) challenger change

so that is 2 nerfs and 2 bonus's (one of those bonus's only really work for all but blunt users)

yes, some people got nothing, but we didnt get all that.

I had 918 attack self buffed WITHOUT challenger before the patch went in at level 143, and with chal, well... over 1100.

They did not change the attack rating we can get with challenger, they just made it a nano we CAN CAST in combat.

oh, here is another nerf, with a wrangle and the OLD challenger we could arm EVEN BETTER weapons. Now we only have wrangles (challenger adds to attack now, but not to weapon skills).

Yes, in pvp due to the crit nerf we are much better. I knew that would happen from day one. We got a small love patch, and we were pretty ok before we got it... so a small one is justified as we have NEVER gotten a love patch.

Yes soon people will be screaming nerf, but I bet that enforcers dont get a nerf before GA .

GA 4 is still god fyi, I fought a GA4 fixa and could barely hit him with my massive attack rating. GA 3 and less, well they never were god mode, just demi-god mode
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123