Is this a bug?

I cast the bot.
I use the bot for awhile.
At some point, when I try to heal the bot I get a message liek this:
"You cannot use that nano progrm at the moment."
Sometimes this goes away after awhile, some time the bot has to be killed (or termed) before I can (build and) heal a bot again.
During the time that I can't real it, it seems that I can't use trimmers either...

...what gives?

For example: When things are working correctly, I use a tool bar button to run Rebuild Casing. When I left click it, the button goes grey (well pastel), the casting time begins, then the program execution, then recharge time and finally, the button ungreys, at which point I can rerun the program (and often do). This whole process takes less than a minute.
When the situation dicussed above occurs, I will get the message "You cannot use this program at ehe moment..." (not exactly sure about the wording, except for the "at the moment" part) for 5 to 30 or more minutes. Its as if it gets stuck in the recharge cycle.

p.s. I have check, I have not been debuffed during the period in question. All of my skills are just fine for casting the program or using the trimmer and yes, I do have enough nano energy available.