Thread: A lvl 200 trader ...

A lvl 200 trader ...

a lvl 200 trader "ganked" me in tir arena today....ROFL !!!

i sure wish i knew how to post screenshots in here. i'm sure monstajugga would be pretty embarrassed to see what i was doing to her remains.

feels good to kill traders. you all should try it sometime.

Unless I'm on crack, she's an agent, and unless she's been xping like mad since yesterday, I doubt she's level 200. But I suppose even an fp:trader feels good to kill 1v1. regardless of level.

yeah, my mistake, she's a 183 agent in fp trader. sodie straightened me out when i logged on just a bit ago.

still was funny, and felt good too.

so, a 197 ma killed a 183 agent...

wow...u know...I heard a story about a 200 enf killing a 75 eng, but I thought David vs Goliath stories like that was just fairy tales.

gj!

She got her butt ganked by Airty+a couple other lvl150ish soldiers yesterday. Was freakin hilarious... but then again if you're dumb enough to attack the lvl80 apprentice uberbuffed trader standing there surrounded by obviously teamed guild-mates... well you deserve it.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Gold

wow...u know...I heard a story about a 200 enf killing a 75 eng, but I thought David vs Goliath stories like that was just fairy tales.

gj!
    ROFL
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

gj!
    Keeeel!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

ROFL i got credit for that kill also :P (1 drain up and some fixer kept her rooted)
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

gj!
    HAH!

Yeah she was at Tir arena yesterday, was trying to gank. Every single time she started her gank I had already had her attacked.

She, of course, zoned.

WAY TO GO MOSTA!