Thread: trader making new things??

Cool trader making new things??

whats with this, FC says traders can create something new now... but fc doesn't even say what thats about...arg

can anyone please tell what this new thing we can make is?

and why hasn't FC helped out nanomage besides nanos skills. So that we are more balanced. Like adding more hps, and some type of offencive "something" just to help us stay alive more.

give any comments on this if you like.

myabe the new trader only armour out tomorrow or in notum wars(don't remember which)
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

I believe it's the Barter Armor they're talking about.

Be patient.

I'm sure Noer will be on in 1.5 seconds after 14.6 goes live pimping the new wares.

My tone is a direct reflection of your attitude.

220 Wiseguy - Bureaucrat
    ... and a bevy of underequipped 220's

Account Created 16 July 2001

Arrow

Updates to graft, nano and ICC cloaks are all there...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

seem like a watse of time improving armor( probably only lasts a certain amount of time)

Why can't they give te trader like a trader only shotgun or something which actuaslly works good.

**uses Vektor Dragon Shotgun**

or maybe even something like a trader only device to make tradeskill making easier. like being creative or something. other then giving a dumb comment saying

"trader's can now make something new" I think they should explain more.....

I think they don't cause not many traders playing much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Graver
    lvl 159 trader
    rk1 guild: *trinity*

best wishes to those from my old guilds
    M.E.R.C. and TheOrderOfChoas.

Re: Be patient.

Originally posted by Waffen
    I'm sure Noer will be on in 1.5 seconds after 14.6 goes live pimping the new wares.
    hehee =p

My enf got a CAS helmet. heh
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

new trader armour is easy enough to make (just ask your local engie)

In fact all the new armour making is very nice.

No where says this is what you do, but each part suggests the route to follow. Just take a look in the armour trade booth. hint hint