Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Originally posted by Gold

btw.."emotions"...(not dissing, just helping...saw u miss that word twice)
    gold are you asking for a slap or what
    Last edited by Razers; Nov 6th, 2002 at 18:09:35.

Talking

lol more ninjas ,/me begins to think we need NINJA police to ban them

Just to let you all know what we are doing within RED.

Me, Tort, Ajuna, Razers are working to rectify what happened and we will be returning the stolen loot to the appropriate people to be raffled.

Hold responsible the people in question. Not the whole guild. If you can't see that the Generals of RED are busting there ass to get this straighten out, then too bad. We are.

I will be getting a hold of the appropriate people when the loot is surrendered.

Respectfully,
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

The actions of the individual reflects on the organisation, and if your organisation does not care about its reputation, then that says alot about the organisation itself doesnt it?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    Just to let you all know what we are doing within RED.

Me, Tort, Ajuna, Razers are working to rectify what happened and we will be returning the stolen loot to the appropriate people to be raffled.

Hold responsible the people in question. Not the whole guild. If you can't see that the Generals of RED are busting there ass to get this straighten out, then too bad. We are.

I will be getting a hold of the appropriate people when the loot is surrendered.

Respectfully,
    A mature solution to a flight of immaturity.

Kudos to you cyblade and respect is due your way.

I thought you would quit going LD all the time when you got to 200 :P
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    Did anyone even bother to read my post?
    i read your post
    /blowkiss

whatever thats worth *shrug*

Originally posted by Centurion3
    The actions of the individual reflects on the organisation, and if your organisation does not care about its reputation, then that says alot about the organisation itself doesnt it?
    I realize that and that is why I am coming forward to rectify this. If my name will be involved because of guilt through association, than I am going to fight tooth and nail to resolve this in a reasonable fair and mature level.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Morelian

A mature solution to a flight of immaturity.

Kudos to you cyblade and respect is due your way.

I thought you would quit going LD all the time when you got to 200 :P
    Thanks, I hope that my efforts will not be thrown away once again after this is all said and done.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

If you dont want your guild to gain the reputation of your members then I suggest you kick the members who dont live up to the guild rules or re-train them.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Esmee

i read your post
    /blowkiss

whatever thats worth *shrug*
    Thanks hon. Means a lot actually.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Jerra

because if they looted a HPO, Dragon SET, Butcher Gloves, EoT, Gay Hood and other things, we could flame em for being losers, if they took just a poker, then its just stupid.
    Wow! That made sense!
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

So very very tired of this.

Originally posted by Razers

gold are you asking for a slap or what
    Usually I have to pay extra to get slapped...

Anyways, I think your whole guild should get punished for this, all your stuff taken away from you....and given to me.

Cyblade7, I've read your posts here, and Tort's post in the deleted thread.

Your work to rectify the situation, and your ability to communicate this with the rest of the clanners, have already restored much of my faith in Redemption.

All actions by members of a guild reflect on that guilds reputation, and just as that incident reflected badly on your clan, your and Torts initiative has reflected upon Redemption in a positive way.

This is the mature way of handling this situation, and I hope you succeed in straightening this whole issue out.

Just wanted to let you know that your actions and posts don't go unnoticed.

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Been busy trying to keep up with the 14.6 forum, but I also read your post Cy. To you I say /salute.

There are really only two remedies for this situation. All members involved are removed from RED, or the loot is returned. Otherwise you're just harboring ninjas. And that ain't cool =D

I hope your efforts materialize into a happy ending. I was just thinking last night that having an inner clan war as a prelude to Notum Wars can't be a good thing. But something still has to be done about this debacle.

Nenous

Cyblade7 I'm sorry you're stuck having to deal with other people's messes, and like you said: the fact that you are is a demonstration of maturity and sincerity. I have a tons of respect for you and the other members of redemption that had nothing to do with repeated attempts to KS tara.

Dralrias if you truely werent involved i must appologize for associating you with those people and will certainly stop in the future. I actually do not want to sit and point fingers but i feel this is something that should be discussed/resolved and am quite annoyed that i didnt get to see the end of the deleted post (though it was certainly more funny before everything was edited anyway).

The continued attempts to kill steal though, that is particularly offensive. How long will you let these people create more headaches for the honrable, respectable people of redemption? Give em the boot and move on, you guys have a great guild and just need to get rid of the riff raff.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Cyblade : this was a decision made by our president . Not by you , not by Tortureyou , not by me nor anyone else . those involved chose to follow our pres and to support him no matter what the consiquences were . I chose to support our guildleader in whatever decision he makes , be it right or wrong . What will you do to make this situation good huh ? boot the prez ?

They took a KT in , fought T , Did The MOST dmg . No one stole anything . It was their right to loot . Get over it .

Voorg has left AO today,if u care at all what i have to say u can read my post on that thread....I really don't want to go back and forth with flames anyways =\
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Originally posted by Erinsuin
    Cyblade : this was a decision made by our president . Not by you , not by Tortureyou , not by me nor anyone else . those involved chose to follow our pres and to support him no matter what the consiquences were . I chose to support our guildleader in whatever decision he makes , be it right or wrong . What will you do to make this situation good huh ? boot the prez ?

They took a KT in , fought T , Did The MOST dmg . No one stole anything . It was their right to loot . Get over it .
    Look blondie...if they are on tarabot, then follow the rules of tarabot. But nooo, they wanted the protection the boxroom people gave, but wanted to keep the loot for themselves. So stfu!

You think they took Tara down by themselves? You think 1 of them was guarding boxroom, 4 of them soloing Tara? Strange, cuz I sure as hell saw Musta every time I did assist on Tara...

Erin, your PRESIDENT? It's some dude in front of a computer, he's not an all mighty and powerful leader, HUH?

Let me know when you need some help prying your head out of your....yeah, I don't need to say it, we all know what word I intended to use.

Remove that sig disc, you're sullying other people's name's.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast