Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Originally posted by Razers
    You guys still dont get it do you ,the reson this was done was becouse of the f*cked up way tara is handled by tarabot over the past week a few members of red have been treated like idiots ,this happend in one week just to me ,1st time i was told ,not asked by a 150 fixer steve something or other to leave the tara room becouse i was not in a kill team ,i meen who does the fuc* this guy think he is telling a 200 sol with a 160 days played to leave the fu*cking tara room AND THEN ,has the front to say he thinks i was going to ninja ,k so im pissed now and i said to my guild freinds thats it i had it with tara ,next day i was asked by a apoc member im not saying his name to come and help at tara becouse theres alot of omnis there,so i go along register in pf then i stayed up top and was watching the omnis going down ,i killed a few chased a few out and did my best to hinder the omnis getting to the box room ,now ive only just hit neo ive worked my ass off for it so i had alot to lose the kill team kill tara and then i crash ,i loged back in rejoined tarabot and asked to be put back in the raffle ,java refused and said i didnt register,k now im pissed off again,same thing happend to disc becouse he didnt register in time and worked to kill tara he dosnt get a chance to get loot now thats bollocks the way the tarabot is done is NOT working it couses trouble cant you see this,ok im not saying what disc did is right or wrong but you all know that ao messes with your head ,you get upset about things in away ive never came across in any other game ,this causes you to do things without thinking straight,ive done so many things in ao that ive regreted later ,this doesnt make me a bad person it makes me human,with amotions,the whole tarabot needs a complete reveiw ,or all i can see is this getting worse and worse ,
    you guys got to think do you want to get this sorted out or do you want to go to war with one of the hardest guilds on the rk1
    and trust me people we are a guild of freinds we will not fold like other guilds with all this character assasination mainly carred out by some apoc members so we either get this sorted or no one gets loot becouse omni will take advantage of the trouble and get every play feild
    is this one sentence?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Just like to say we had a bit of a crash at an omni owned pf.

And spyder waited for most if not all to have a chance to log to raffle still.
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

Centurion3
    i got a new sentence for ya

YOUR A W*****
    Last edited by Razers; Nov 6th, 2002 at 16:58:24.

Centurion3
    i got a new sentence for ya

YOUR A WANKER
    I have the fondest memory of Centurion3 owning me faster than anybody else in a 1vs1 duel. 5 seconds, hello reclaim. Never have I felt so humbled or eager to duel someone again. I like this guy.

RED is feeling the consequences today and last night. No buffs, being ganked by everyone and their mother in the arena..etc.

Its sad that those of us in RED that do not approve of what happened are getting the heat as well. Guilt by association. Sounds fair to me.

I'm not going to lose my friends out of RED over this. This has hurt RED in a lot more ways than certain people thought out. WIth the upcoming Notum Wars we need to as clans as a whole stick together and rely on each other. Sadly, RED has blown all chances to form any alliances.

It was fun when it was clans vs omni, but RED vs clan AND omni? **** that. I haven't busted my ass for this guild to get it thrown down the crapper.

I spent my whole night last night talking to guild leaders/representatives and feeling the heat for the actions of a few in RED. Tortureyou also spent the night doing the same.

I don't agree with what happened and I wish I was online when the first incident happend, hell if I were on the first incident would never have happened. Someone needed to calm Disc down, not fire him up.

You know the kids from the adults when the kids all run away and hide when the adults stay and face the heat head on.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren

I have the fondest memory of Centurion3 owning me faster than anybody else in a 1vs1 duel. 5 seconds, hello reclaim. Never have I felt so humbled or eager to duel someone again. I like this guy.
    lol Stongrel like i said im not the brightest at putting things down on paper i dont need people to remind me i didnt go to school much when i as younger ,i was in the british army from 17 to i was 29 ,12 tours in northen ireland , there not to much too write about ,

lol Stongrel like i said im not the brightest at putting things down on paper i dont need people to remind me i didnt go to school much when i as younger ,i was in the british army from 17 to i was 29 ,12 tours in northen ireland , there not to much too write about ,
    lol raz. Where the hell in that post was I crying about your grammar. I simply said I got my arsh owned faster than Metallica86 at an "All You Can Eat" buffet surround by 500lbs hungry fat people.... err or clan arena. I was soooooo Centurion3's hoe that day.
    Last edited by Stongrel; Nov 6th, 2002 at 17:07:55.

Really? Awww, well I like you too hehe... oh and im aparently better at pvp then I thought hehe
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

k im sorry for what i said im just mad at the moment

i said this a 100 times ao messes with your head makes you say and do things you regret , im sure this what happend with disc i dont wont to hurt red in anyway,disc has allways helped everyone who has asked for it same as me in game ,it just really gets my back up when people make mistakes when they get angry about something , we have all done it ,but whats done is done,end of, we need to all calm down and get this sorted

maybe me the most

gold i dont pretend to be the best speller or the brightest at putting words together ,my typing and spelling sux there you have it ,but belive me im not stupid ,do you think for one minite if its was one of javas freinds that had been there for hours and crashed ,do you think they would be put back in raffle or left out .if you think they would be left out your the idiot
    I know alot of people dislike Java...I don't know her...so I have no idea how she works. But, there has to be some sort of order. When this particular Tara raid was on, I believe it was Loster who was taking care of the registration etc. Disc was on KT with the rest of us...had I crashed (which I actually did a short while after 2nd tara went down) and not been able to come back in time, I wouldn't have done anything like they did...I haven't b4, and I never will. When the question about ignoring tarabot and doing "our own thing" were mentioned to me and a few others, we listened...I am not a slave to anyones rules...BUT, I said then what I say now...for me the only possible way to "bring down java" or whatever is to come up with a better solution. Right now, tarabot is the best. If a new system that works better comes up, that is backed by a majority of the high level players, I too can consider backing that idea.

But, this KS had nothing to do with Java or Tarabot in reality. It was a few punks who decided that they wanted the loot, and that they deserved it. Disc was on KT the first Tara, sure...but so were a few other of us.

To Java, like I said...I don't know u. Some people obviously do not like you, that is the only reason why I even mention you. I haven't teamed with you what I can remember, and I don't know how you work. The main reason why I accept the current way of Tara is cuz ...well...everyone else is, and what I have seen of Loster. He's cool, he takes crap for trying to run things. I'll back that. I may be a complete a-hole if I don't like someone, but on the other hand...if I do like someone, I'll back them to the end, or until they change.

Razer, I have nothing against u...just saying it was a pain to read your first post.

Wink

Originally posted by Centurion3

Really? Awww, well I like you too hehe... oh and im aparently better at pvp then I thought hehe
    No mate. That was Zenoman you pwned. Not really anything to "benchmark" off of. But I'm reincarnated as another gimp char, ATROX MA. We'll meet again, oh yes, yes. muahahahaha.

/shuts up now

Did anyone even bother to read my post?
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

k im sorry for what i said im just mad at the moment

i said this a 100 times ao messes with your head makes you say and do things you regret , im sure this what happend with disc i dont wont to hurt red in anyway,disc has allways helped everyone who has asked for it same as me in game ,it just really gets my back up when people make mistakes when they get angry about something , we have all done it ,but whats done is done,end of, we need to all calm down and get this sorted

maybe me the most
    Raz. I know exactly how you can remedy RED's current PR problems. Raffle the loot. Demand and work towards changes. Communicate with the rest of us. And host my wedding to tara sometime in the next couple days.

"No longer Centurion3's ho, but tara's"

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    Did anyone even bother to read my post?
    Awww sorry mate, did you say something?

hehehehehe

We know you and Tort are on the case. All will be cool soon.
    See ya in game!

No mate. That was Zenoman you pwned. Not really anything to "benchmark" off of. But I'm reincarnated as another gimp char, ATROX MA. We'll meet again, oh yes, yes. muahahahaha.

/shuts up now
    Ahhh yes, thought it sounded weird that ive ever beat an atrox hehe, im sure I would remember it

Originally posted by Gold

Razer, I have nothing against u...just saying it was a pain to read your first post.
    gold i havent given any claner a reason to have any thing against me since ive first started playing this game ive never ganked a claner unless they was on our kos list for being a arse and allways helped people when i can, not just people in my guild any claner

same as disc , all im saying is that people do things in ao what they might regret ,does this make them a bad person,seams like people forget how many times disc has helped them get something, or stop doing missions and came to 2ho becouse there was no ma there for a crit buff ,his one of the nicest guys in the game ,people need to think that theres a real person behind the keyboard with amotions ,

Raz...

cyblade7@hotmail.com

get hold of me, Im on MSN thats the contact.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

gold i havent given any claner a reason to have any thing against me since ive first started playing this game ive never ganked a claner unless they was on our kos list for being a arse and allways helped people when i can, not just people in my guild any claner

same as disc , all im saying is that people do things in ao what they might regret ,does this make them a bad person,seams like people forget how many times disc has helped them get something, or stop doing missions and came to 2ho becouse there was no ma there for a crit buff ,his one of the nicest guys in the game ,people need to think that theres a real person behind the keyboard with amotions ,
    Oh, I don't dislike disc either. I dislike his actions, and he and the others should have to be PUNISHED! Hehe. He and the others did a bad thing, now they get some crap...it'll blow over...just a matter of time.

But...think about who's behind the keyboard? Nah, I don't expect people to care about my feelings, and I don't give a flying *BEEP* about others...usually.

oh btw.."emotions"...(not dissing, just helping...saw u miss that word twice)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast