Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Originally posted by Divinecross
    think Disciple just incharge while messman away anyway... Bad thing to happen. Disciple always been sweet guy.
    Yup, he's a true trooper. Something was needing to be said I think, or hope.

Post What dropped?

After what i've heard, dragon body dropped

Engineer - Roosevelt "Nimsim" Age

Trader - "Konfuzion"

Back to AO after 3 years. woohoo!

You guys still dont get it do you ,the reson this was done was becouse of the f*cked up way tara is handled by tarabot over the past week a few members of red have been treated like idiots ,this happend in one week just to me ,1st time i was told ,not asked by a 150 fixer steve something or other to leave the tara room becouse i was not in a kill team ,i meen who does the fuc* this guy think he is telling a 200 sol with a 160 days played to leave the fu*cking tara room AND THEN ,has the front to say he thinks i was going to ninja ,k so im pissed now and i said to my guild freinds thats it i had it with tara ,next day i was asked by a apoc member im not saying his name to come and help at tara becouse theres alot of omnis there,so i go along register in pf then i stayed up top and was watching the omnis going down ,i killed a few chased a few out and did my best to hinder the omnis getting to the box room ,now ive only just hit neo ive worked my ass off for it so i had alot to lose the kill team kill tara and then i crash ,i loged back in rejoined tarabot and asked to be put back in the raffle ,java refused and said i didnt register,k now im pissed off again,same thing happend to disc becouse he didnt register in time and worked to kill tara he dosnt get a chance to get loot now thats bollocks the way the tarabot is done is NOT working it couses trouble cant you see this,ok im not saying what disc did is right or wrong but you all know that ao messes with your head ,you get upset about things in away ive never came across in any other game ,this causes you to do things without thinking straight,ive done so many things in ao that ive regreted later ,this doesnt make me a bad person it makes me human,with amotions,the whole tarabot needs a complete reveiw ,or all i can see is this getting worse and worse ,
    you guys got to think do you want to get this sorted out or do you want to go to war with one of the hardest guilds on the rk1
    and trust me people we are a guild of freinds we will not fold like other guilds with all this character assasination mainly carred out by some apoc members so we either get this sorted or no one gets loot becouse omni will take advantage of the trouble and get every play feild

razers, you paint it like redemption won some huge moral battle... all you won was loot and disrespect.

i hope any intelligent friends i have in redemption have the sense to leave, i feel sorry for them.

wish this game was rated M ;p
    Guru - Averykins "Kylee6" Submissiv (15% River Series 6 Princess of 2002)
    Clan Eternal Fury

Originally posted by Razers
    You guys still dont get it do you ,the reson this was done was becouse of the f*cked up way tara is handled by tarabot over the past week a few members of red have been treated like idiots
    Razers. Letting the rest of us know what problems you guys had would have fixed the problem mate. I wasn't having that good of a time at tara past couple weeks either. At one point I even told peeps in my guild (Storm) that I wasn't going to anymore Taras because:

A: People would ignore you and not buff.
    B: At the time I was just under 150, and several clanners cried and moan that I was even there. (To these clanners I will repay their kindness)
    C: Standing there, myself a lowebie 150'sh gimp MA, with only the likes of Cyanid3 to keep me company because all the clanners left tarabot chat because we didn't hold box room.
    D: Hitting Letahs for frig'n 200pts brawl, and wishing my char would grow some balls.
    E: Not getting to participate in a dozen taras because of "rules".

This upset me that I was treated like a noob. Being the original Zenoman, its safe to say I've got plenty of playing time and knowledge under my belt. So it did upset me... at first.

Now, did I plan to secretly ninja tara from those crazy rascals. No... I kept going. I told Javas and Cyanid3 of any problems I was having and they were taken care of. I have since lvl'd and am now eligible for raffle, though it doesnt matter to me because I was already going. Now I notice people buff me. All be it, I'm still kinda low, the other clanners have had plenty of time to get to know me. Building a rep, I always show. And by god, if all the other clanners leave, then its usually me and Cyanid3 left to tough it out picking off any omni we can (me playing his personally porta-doc).

From people whom rarely go to tara, and expect easy things, it wont happen. You need to go alot, and things are easier. For vets whom been around the block like Razers and Disc (many in Redemption), please let the rest of us know before hand that you are having a problem. No more going behind the backs of your friends.

Redemption is a respected guild, please keep it that way.

Originally posted by kylee
    razers, you paint it like redemption won some huge moral battle... all you won was loot and disrespect.

i hope any intelligent friends i have in redemption have the sense to leave, i feel sorry for them.

wish this game was rated M ;p
    Thank you kylee for proving me right ,remarks like this wont make people leave red ,and if they do then maybe they shouldnt be here

Like i said keep pushing

Ninja competition well im still #1 after this patch thoughmy ninja days will be over ... or will they?
    Ninjaing from clan has been a blast got quite a stach now. FC has finally implemented something that needed to be done since launch. you guys had 30 ppl killing Tarasque other day <watches every kill secretly in all PFs> he died in 5 minutes. Omni doesnt have this problem our bot is programmed very well.

Thank you kylee for proving me right ,remarks like this wont make people leave red ,and if they do then maybe they shouldnt be here

Like i said keep pushing
    Raz. Ignore those flames. You and I both know they'll change nothing. You and I both know that you have many friends who care about what issues you and Redemption wish to address. Please open a channel for communication. Contact Javas. RED is very important to all clan, despite what certain idividuals like Kylee and others say.

Originally posted by Gmuptor
    you guys had 30 ppl killing Tarasque other day <watches every kill secretly in all PFs>
    LOL GMUPTOR! As I recall, one of us spotted your ninja alt, Gmupton. I quickly ran over and found you sneaking around tara's corpse, laughed, and asked one of our dear clanner friends to bring a lizzard for you to play with.

Remains of Gmupton

Silly wabbit, trix is for kids.

lol Grumptor :P no next patch doesn't do anything but stop ninja in teams. doesn't do anything to the lone ninja.

Originally posted by Mharc
    What's the point of knowing what they looted? Would it affect you in any way if you knew what they had?
    *shrug*
    because if they looted a HPO, Dragon SET, Butcher Gloves, EoT, Gay Hood and other things, we could flame em for being losers, if they took just a poker, then its just stupid.

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren

Raz. Ignore those flames. You and I both know they'll change nothing. You and I both know that you have many friends who care about what issues you and Redemption wish to address. Please open a channel for communication. Contact Javas. RED is very important to all clan, despite what certain idividuals like Kylee and others say.
    True mate i have many freinds in differnt guilds from wolfe kink gunn to claire over in omni land ,i dont go out of my way to make enemys ,just people like kylee trying to get people to leave red with his char assain tactics ,this is not the 1st time apoc have tryed this they did it to ef and even tryed it with storm with the title farming (not all apoc ) ive seen it done before and it makes me mad, im just saying red will not fold that easy ,me ajuna been freinds playing online games years before ao was even out and will allways stick together disc shani fry mess val and too many to name have been good freinds for over a year ,and i would do anything to back my freinds even if it means having the whole clan on rk1 hateing me ,i will still back my freinds and i said we need to talk and get this sorted ,apoc are a guild ,granted a powerfull guild but my money is paid to funcom not java and co

True mate i have many freinds in differnt guilds from wolfe kink gunn to claire over in omni land

i will still back my freinds and i said we need to talk and get this sorted ,apoc are a guild ,granted a powerfull guild but my money is paid to funcom not java and co
    Please remember your friends outside of Redemption. Some of them were hurt by that tara incident. And please drop the thing with Apoc mate. Apoc does not run tarabot, many guilds have admins to tarabot. Its for all clanners. Its almost like saying Cyanid3 is in ca-hoots with Apoc.

We all love you, have a chat with us, lets settle this.

BTW am wearing that wedding dress to tara. Maybe it will bestow the power of brawl on me. LETAHS I'LL GET YOU YET!

I'll be happy to admit that it was a personal goal of mine to destroy EF back then, but Razers make it sound like we have some hidden agenda to undermine Storm and Redemption. We don't. Period. Why the flamin heck would we do that? We created apoc in order to have a good community that can help us enjoy the game more. Petty rivalry does not interest us.

If kylee don't like razers, or razers don't like java, then thats their business. It's their personal opinion, and does not reflect the general opinion of the guild. When razers start talking about guild wars then thats an entierly different matter, but personally i'll just ignore that one for now. It's a game remember? If I ever go to war in this _game_ i'll do it for fun, and not because of some silly forum fight.
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Ok, I managed to read Razers post...hard as it was with more misspelled words than not.

Dude...you have been to Tara, you know people crash all the time. To be honest, I don't think you would say "hey let's wait for the people that has LD'ed" when raffle was going on. We have all LD'ed at Taras, some of us have missed raffles, some not. Doesn't change the fact that what some members and former members of Redemption did was really pathetic. I have great respect for several in Redemption, I regard Tort as one of the coolest people in the game that are not in my guild. I don't even know the guy real well, but every time I've seen him, he's been 100% cool. I had a brief talk with him about the situation and he posted in the now deleted thread about it, and that's another reason why I won't see what happened a guild thing from Reds side. No matter how bad it gets, I will never see Red as a Storm or sumthing like that (sorry Storm, u got a few kewl peeps, but too many n00bs, hehe).

Point is, ***** happens. You LD or come too late...tough. You do not have a RIGHT to the loot just because you happen to be a member of a certain guild, or cuz you are a certain level or profession. Tara is a team effort, and the team is far more than 6 people. If you don't believe me, try taking over a PF controlled by omni with engis working for full warping people in (I know it's an exploit, so do they...doesn't mean they care, they're omni) with just 6 people (or in your case 5).

What happened was bad, and the people involved gosta pay!

And immaturity is no defense either...if it were, Cola could do absolutely anything and get away with it. And we can't have that.

Originally posted by Phonokol
    If I ever go to war in this _game_ i'll do it for fun, and not because of some silly forum fight.
    If I ever go to war, over some silly forum fight, I'm slap'n a bunch of people with a moist used diaper. And if I ever go to war for the fun of it (game story), I'm slap'n a bunch of people with a moist used diaper.... um because it might be the only weapon of choice now that crits are gone. Hey, look at it this way, least I can still own engi's.

Originally posted by Gold
    And immaturity is no defense either...if it were, Cola could do absolutely anything and get away with it. And we can't have that.
    Amen brotha! Preach on brother Gold! Hear thee hear thee!

The "emotional reaction" justification is no longer valid now that a 2nd KS team attemtped to take loot for themselves... again.

All the problems and issues I see that are directed at Tarabot have nothing to do with the bot. They are all personal issues and problems with communication. Without the bot, people will be just as rude. Without the bot people will still rub you the wrong way. Without the bot people will still want a set of rules that you may or may not agree with.

We used to do a private chat group for Tara raids and we locked chat at a certain point so that people who showed up at the end and put forth no effort/time could not join in on the rewards. Now, we use a registration process that serves the same purpose. People got angry then as they do now if *they* were late. If a person is late, they have no right to complain. Registration is almost always open for 30 mins to 1 hour. If you log in late, take responsiblity for your actions and dont blame others.

The example above about going LD and not being in a raffle makes no sense as all registrations are saved even if you log out for hours. It was a miscommunication that could have been resolved easily.

If you miss a registration due to being late or not paying attention, take responsibility for your actions and dont blame others.

If you get ignored in a team, try not to take it so personal as its probably not meant that way.

gold i dont pretend to be the best speller or the brightest at putting words together ,my typing and spelling sux there you have it ,but belive me im not stupid ,do you think for one minite if its was one of javas freinds that had been there for hours and crashed ,do you think they would be put back in raffle or left out .if you think they would be left out your the idiot

gold i dont pretend to be the best speller or the brightest at putting words together ,my typing and spelling sux there you have it ,but belive me im not stupid ,do you think for one minite if its was one of javas freinds that had been there for hours and crashed ,do you think they would be put back in raffle or left out .if you think they would be left out your the idiot
    I have actually crashed and been left out twice, so yes I would think so.

If you register it doesn't matter if you crash as long as you get back before they do the raffle, but those times I missed it I was in crash loop so couldn't get back in time.

You really think the admins have the time and see everyone that crash and wait until they get back?

People go LD probably every raid, it happends for us all.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast