Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Diciple092, Colamonster, Cronost, Dagringo, Vanhode, Dralrias... Seems like the last post isnt around any more. I'm guessing a freak electrical storm hit FC's computers but hey, you never know.

So anyway after you kill stole tarasque and left the rest of us waiting i never found out what the loot was. Pls now, dont be unnecessarily selfish, you got the loot just let us all know what it was.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

tell abid.
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Such a shame... *sighs*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

What's the point of knowing what they looted? Would it affect you in any way if you knew what they had?
    *shrug*
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Bah, it got ninjaed once again I can see >:-(

:\
    Last edited by Snardz; Nov 6th, 2002 at 23:55:22.

Question

Why was the previous thread deleted??????

*shakes head* clanners, clanners clanners... no honor
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

For a minute there I thought dealing with low lvl omni alts for the sake of ninja looting was enough of a problem, now this...
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

One thing is when OT rush down and manage to snap some loot off the clanners or vica verca. But hell, from same side? Not even I would do that.. or would I?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Messman
    It is my intention for Redemption to keep a good reputation and it is my sincere wish that we maintain a good relationship with all the other guilds. Thank you.
    A snippet from the thread Introducing new guild:Redemption posted july 11th.

Blimey! Good going there, chaps :-]
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Your saying whole guild bad now because few members? If that was case probably think a lot guilds that are not all that great.

One thing : LMFAO
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Your saying whole guild bad now because few members? If that was case probably think a lot guilds that are not all that great.
    Was done by guild leader himself. Not good

Originally posted by Divinecross
    A members stands for a guild and his behaviour reflects on the guild, yeah this is the deal, so if 1 or some members behave like stupid Mofos yes it reflects onto the rest of the guild - always remember there is the "kick" command if it's not so.

btw, before i forget - *rofl*
    @Phonokol: good one ...
    Quotation from a statement of Henry Radiman, official Clan Leader:
    >> "Action is needed," says Radiman. "Commentary is needed. Policy is needed. The Council is needed." <<

------------
    Marariella, once a Member of The Council
    ------------

Re: Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Originally posted by Abid
    Diciple092, Colamonster, Cronost, Dagringo, Vanhode, Dralrias...
    I want you to know Dralrias had nothing to do with it. When he found out what was going on, he did not aprove of it and was very honest to many of us. Please noone think poorly of him, and Abid, I'd stop including his name in the "suspected".

Originally posted by Mara

A members stands for a guild and his behaviour reflects on the guild, yeah this is the deal, so if 1 or some members behave like stupid Mofos yes it reflects onto the rest of the guild - always remember there is the "kick" command if it's not so.

btw, before i forget - *rofl*
    @Phonokol: good one ...
    And if the pres act like that, it's alot worse imo.

I have some good friends in Red and I respect those, but Red as a guild don't get much respect from me.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Re: Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren

I want you to know Dralrias had nothing to do with it. When he found out what was going on, he did not aprove of it and was very honest to many of us. Please noone think poorly of him, and Abid, I'd stop including his name in the "suspected".
    It's being discussed by the Tarabot admins, checking logs and stuff about what happend.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Re: Re: Diciple092 Colamonster Cronost Dagringo Vanhode Dralrias: still dont know what droped

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

It's being discussed by the Tarabot admins, checking logs and stuff about what happend.
    Good deal azzazz. This case needs to be cleared, and less flamming from certain people. Not all Redemption members are guilty of this, everyone needs to know that. And to Disc, he should know the rest of the clans care what he and Redemption have to say about things. They are an important part of our infastructure, and things like this sneaky KS kill just aint good mojo imo. Lets sit down a bit, talk it over, and figure out how to make everyone happy.

think Disciple just incharge while messman away anyway... Bad thing to happen. Disciple always been sweet guy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast