Thread: Angels of Light

Angels of Light

We are building something new here on Rubi-Ka. Perhaps new to all online games. We have two primary goals in mind...

1) To create an "online family" where players can feel welcomed, supported and loved. Our members should feel that the Angels are happy when they arrive online and sad when they camp off. The leaders have committed ourselves to the idea that there is nothing more important to us than our members. We will always make ourselves available to help however is needed. Even if that help is nothing more than sitting with a member and listening.

2) We want players to enjoy all that this world has to offer. Missions, hunts, quests, etc. are part of the game and are best enjoyed with friends and people you like to spend time with. But there are also other gifts and talents to be enjoyed here as well. We are striving to help creative writers, poets, playwrights, and actors bring their gifts into the world of Anarchy Online. We believe that this balance will help our members better enjoy the world we spend time in and will enrich the lives of those we meet.

You can find out more about us at our website: Angels of Light

Or send a tell to Dooley or Boglwe when you're online. We'd be glad to speak with you about what we are building here and how you could benefit and help us.

[Clan guild; Republic org structure; no race/profession/level reqs]
    When you take everything away from someone, you are no longer their oppressor. You have set them free.

Katpaws on Rubi-Ka

Dooley how can you do that without doin compermises... and booting pepole oyu will never accomplish it and a harder shot booting me...... i hope you will fail its a dream only way is wage war..... WAR is the way to victory and peace

No debate

Forceboy, I am not going to get into a public debate with you on this issue. This was a matter between you and the guild and I'm sorry that you felt you needed to bring it here. We disagree on the direction for the guild and a parting of ways was necessary.

There is nothing more to be said here about this issue.
    When you take everything away from someone, you are no longer their oppressor. You have set them free.

Katpaws on Rubi-Ka

I know Boglwe well and have had many fun conversations with her. I am sure AoL (uh oh look at the acronym!) will be a great guild for people of more intellectual backgrounds.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends