Thread: When can I realistically expect to start making armor?

When can I realistically expect to start making armor?

At about what level will I be able to start making armor with my Trader? I know I need the PPPE's so maybe that puts it in the 50-60 range(forget buying them)?

I'm not talking fancy high level armor- lowbies value armor too. ^^ Plus I'd like to make some for myself.

Also, do at least the soft bronto hide pieces exist at a low level, and therefore is some bronto hide armor possible early on?

Thanks a ton.

Ehm. The disc's is not available in shops. Only a rare drop off bosses - and the going price is 50 - 60 Millions (RK2), so they may be hard to come by.

Then you need a MMR, that'll set you back 1- 1.5 M, loads of money if you havn't got a guild or a high level char to fund you.
    But, is you get lucky and get a disc, only your skills will set the limits. (Being trader, you got buffs - Bah!)

(Be sure to buy a ql 120+ MMR, then you can make ql200 armor when you get that far )
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

Arrow

Limit for traders would be chemistry. Limit for engys is ME. Gee, perhaps FC wanted cooperation for the higher qls Oh wait no they didn't they just forgot to give traders Maestro - Chemistry

If you got lucky around level 50-60 you could use it, but "realistically" most people won't be using them until title5 or so.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Search for the Holy Grail

Heh, my 58 Advent does nothing but look for PPPE's with a partner. We found a shape soft armor our first try. Hopefully it doesn't take another 200 missions to find another PPPE. ;p

Yes, affording an MRR will be pricey in itself but doable with lotsa blitzing. My back armor is gonna have so many holes in it..