Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Next Patch.. MAs...

Originally posted by Derrien

enforcer got higher dmg output
    enforcer got better heals and even 2 ways to "heal" himself
    enforcer got Much higher nano resist
    enforcer got Much higher runspeed
    and you want to tell me that having about 100 - 150pts higher evades balance all those things?
    how often do you evade stuff in pvp? and crits are not worth talking about anymore after 14.6
    what are ma's supposed to kill? engis? yeah great...
    in pvp true atm due to our higher attack rating

our "heals" are NOT insticast, and are massively NCU intensive (and you have to be very high level and lose those precious NCU to recompiler to insticast layers, the ONLY way that you can call layers a heal)

our "heals" come in small ticks

enforcers dont have high nanoresist, unless implanted expensively raised (no cheap skill) and using more NCU on yet another short term buff

sorry bro, I know you guys are not doin great, but if you see an enforcer cast rage, layers, mongo, challenger.... he is running low on nano, and has few outside buffs (lots of ncu there and has a recompiler taking up one of his precious ncu slots).

I am not complaining about enforcer at all, just telling the "down side"

oh and in 30 seconds I am still low on nano, and rage is gone, challenger is gone, my heal is gone, my layers are gone. How many battles last more than 30 sec now? ALL OF THEM

kk... see? they restrict our uberness with nano and NCU. Wish traders had that kind of restricitveness

*edit* fyi ma is still god of pvm ... something needs to be done I agree. Just trying to be positive
    Last edited by Yazule; Nov 19th, 2002 at 15:45:10.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

enforcer dont have high nano resist? so you think 1.4k+++ nano resist ist not high? i mean: ever heared about rage?
    your heals Are instantcast and we're talking about highlvls anyway or why did you told something about full def 1/1?
    if you're fighting with outside buffs you Will have enough NCU.
    all important ncu buffs you need are:
    fixers ncu buff - 64 NCU (recompiler) = something about 520 NCU left.
    lets say you'd need 350 NCU's for: essence, dmg schild, layers, rage, challenger, weapon buff, mongo.
    so you'll have about 170 NCU's for outside buffs.
    you'll need 3 to become a god. humi, nanocost reducer(+ gaily), reflect. now it gets even better: new armor has + NCU (forgot its name, the blue one). with a full set an enforcer will be able to get himself 1-2 buffs on top of those, ive already mentioned, so maybe fixers speed/ncu buff and streamroller...
    /QuadeDmg On
    /GodMode On
    ah and 30 seconds fight? have you ever seen an enforcer with eqb? im lucky to survive 20 seconds, dont even think about staying alive for 30 seconds. and in 14.7 it will become even more overpowered then it is now , because recharge will get fixed.
    you'll be able to buy new enforcer weapons in a shop lol and those babies will kill anything in your way.
    and if we speak about nano: lets take a normal lvl 200 solitus enforcer.
    he will have something about 4k nanopool. +800 from this smug's thingy, +620 from nano stim, = 5420 + 20% (its even more) nanocost reducer: so 6.5k nano. dont forget humi so we end with over 7k nano for the whole fight, and dont tell me that you'll get low on nano during a 30 seconds fight. on the top of this stuff you also has a 2.5k absorb item if something is going wrong.
    ive got both MA and Enforcer so i know what im talking about (more or less )

and who cares about PvM with nothing except pvp at highlvls?
    PS enforcer with eqb owns a trader like a baby. still 1.3k nocrit hits with 1 drain running. (no way a trader can land a plunder on an enforcer) and it was pre 14.6 this way. now with new 2he buffs its just a bad joke.

ok read "enforcer dont have high nano resist? so you think 1.4k+++ nano resist ist not high? i mean: ever heared about rage? "

and stopped, you obviously didnt read my post where I said

"enforcers dont have high nanoresist, unless implanted expensively raised (no cheap skill) and using more NCU on yet another short term buff "

kk, ill come back when I have more time and pick appart your LONG post with NO page breaks.

actually, no, not worth my time, go roll an enforcer if we are so godly

kthxbye

*edit* glanced at your post, lol you know nothing of a "typical" enforcer, just the positive, none of the realities... thanks, I been waitin for a "trader flame" type of post for my class ... been a long time comin!!!! hehehehehe

now go level your enforcer
    /edit
    Last edited by Yazule; Nov 19th, 2002 at 17:37:58.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

typical = beam wealding atrox? lol yeah i wasnt talking about them.
    what was wrong in my post? even if we take gaily and eqb out of it. new weapons are not much worse then eqb because of all those specials and they are Not crit reliant.

about IP costs for nano resist: roflmao, do you want to tell me that a lvl 200 enforcer dont have enough IP's for NR?
    why do you flame me? what is not ok about my post? instead of flaming try to explain what's wrong about my numbers.

PS i think no answer will follow... and yazule will just try not to see my post

Read new patch notes, COnclusion - Ma's even worse.

Root classes get root breaking Nanos WTF!?!? FREAKING MAS DAMNIT

FC missed the point. >>>>>>.<<<<<<

-=BUMP=-

Originally posted by Yazule

"enforcers dont have high nanoresist, unless implanted expensively raised (no cheap skill) and using more NCU on yet another short term buff "

ma's have dark blue NR too, only we can't implant it fully or we can't cast uvc or kali or any of our higher short term damage buffs. if we could use shining head NR we lose those buffs and only gain 100 more NR which makes almost no difference. my maxed and implanted x2 NR is 749 at lvl 197 and at full defense i very rarely resist roots or divests, almost never resist doc's init debuffs or dots'. only thing i can counter with any regularity is plunders, but then again, who can't ?

we aren't as bad off as i thought, but we aren't very good either. there is no way i can beat a lvl 180 + enforcer if i can't even outdamage his shields. i will have to show you next time i'm in mmd and a higher lvl omni enforcer comes by. i used to be pretty even with them, but the last time i tried i never got past his layers.

Originally posted by Derrien
    what was wrong in my post? even if we take gaily and eqb out of it. new weapons are not much worse then eqb because of all those specials and they are Not crit reliant.

about IP costs for nano resist: roflmao, do you want to tell me that a lvl 200 enforcer dont have enough IP's for NR?
    why do you flame me? what is not ok about my post? instead of flaming try to explain what's wrong about my numbers.

PS i think no answer will follow... and yazule will just try not to see my post
    naa an answer is coming, just have not looked at this post in a bit, in game now, just checking out posts "i have not looked at"... if you notice I dont "not look" at posts, always a reply, I have been getting all the Q200 nano's and will post how we will be out of nano long before an MA.

I never said that our weapons are not good, just saying that all this "healing" you are talking about ... we cast a LOT in combat, we run out of nano FAST... yes, it is true, few outcast us DURING COMBAT where MA has pretty much all his nano for healing.

I havent forgotten about you... but page breaks normally get faster response times, no page breaks = headache, I am not flaming you, I am telling you that you dont understand how nano dependant we are, and how little we actually heal when we are in combat compaired to other secondary classes.

be back tomorrow or later tonight to post all the relavent info

ROFLOL

the smack down

Wrecking Ball
    QL: 173

NCUCost: 43

Events/Effects
    OnUse: Modify Wearer 2hBlunt 111

Item Info
    Name: Failing Impregnability
    QL: 150
    NanoPoints: 384
    NCUCost: 46

Events/Effects
    OnUse: ChangeVariable Target Absorb 745

Item Info
    Name: Mighty Challenger to Behemoth
    QL: 149
    Description: Briefly increases the Enforcer's attack rating and damage output by an enormous amount. It has the drawback of effectively shutting down your nano capabilities for 15 seconds.
    Strain: View Strain

NanoPoints: 1165

Events/Effects
    OnUse: Skill Wearer melee damage 80

Mongo Crush!
    QL: 149

NanoPoints: 676

Item Info
    Name: Infernal Rage
    QL: 139

NanoPoints: 333
    NCUCost: 43

Prodigious Strength QL 136 | Patch 11
    Item Info
    Name: Prodigious Strength
    QL: 136
    Description: Increases the Strength of the target by 40 points.
    Strain: View Strain

NCUCost: 42

Item Info
    Name: Essence of Behemoth
    QL: 152

NanoPoints: 678
    NCUCost: 47

Item Info
    Name: Focused Anger
    QL: 60

NanoPoints: 218
    NCUCost: 19

Item Info
    Name: Mark of Peril
    QL: 159

NanoPoints: 1187
    NCUCost: 49

43+46+46+46+43+42+19+49=334 ncu and no HE yet hmmmm and over our ncu limit by 14????? wow, impressive huh?

oh and you will look at that list and say 40 str? no way you would buff that... wrong, on the new weapons you preach about I would need it to stay out of OE.

then again

so we are talking about another enforcer who will probably need another buff (many other weapons require two skills you know, and we got all those neat new 46 ncu eatin buffs for them)

ok so NCU wise shut your hole, our buffs take up MOST of the 320 that we have if we use a recompiler (64 * 5 = 320)

now look at nano useage

Item Info
    Name: Infernal Rage
    NanoPoints: 333
    Mongo Crush!
    NanoPoints: 676
    Name: Mighty Challenger to Behemoth
    NanoPoints: 1165
    Name: Failing Impregnability
    NanoPoints: 384

ok so here is the casting order rage layers crush challenger >> 333+676+1165+384= 2561 nano used and I cant cast again for 24 seconds, then of course you repeat (dont forget we lost some rage time there ie damage and speed)

so in 48 seconds 5112 nano have been used

ok, now, I have no HE, somwhere along the line I used a stim (maybe 2) and I have to start making decisions on WHAT TO CAST (odds are crush so I can live).

now if I am atrox, I am OUT of nano (oh and as you say yourself, a majority of us ARE atrox). If I am not atrox, well then (see sentences above this)

You are a fool, and I have taken too much of my time explaining to you how enforcer can roxor your boxor for about 48 seconds and then diminish a LOT

sorry man, I said out of nano in 30 sec, was off by 18 seconds
    *edit* actually we are out of nano in about 28 second, but 48 seconds is how long the effects last... and traders think their buffs dont last long /edit

enforcers have a natural limit to how "uber" they can get, because we are nano and ncu intensive.

Yes we are good, but as I said before we are limited by the nature of our class.

In my example I use 1 outside buff (and I still dont have the NCU for it) Yeah, I can get a fixer NCU buff, that would help, in those 48 seconds with an HE on (and the crit buff) I would have gotten 3 whole ticks on an HE... yeah, that definitely helps when I need over 2.5k nano for one round of "uberness"

You are a fool, and I have taken too much of my time explaining to you how enforcer can roxor your boxor for about 48 seconds and then diminish a LOT

and really, I wont reply now again, you have the numbers in front of you and honestly it was not worth the effort to educate you (much like I said in an earlier post), now go sulk.

kthxbye
    Last edited by Yazule; Nov 21st, 2002 at 03:07:35.

ROFLOL

get rid of mop, with those weapons you don't need crits to deal massive damage. take off any scopes you may be wearing and you will be hitting pretty darn fast. possibly you won't even need focused anger even to keep your speed up.

there's another 68 ncu freed up for ya :P

Originally posted by garzini
    get rid of mop, with those weapons you don't need crits to deal massive damage. take off any scopes you may be wearing and you will be hitting pretty darn fast. possibly you won't even need focused anger even to keep your speed up.

there's another 68 ncu freed up for ya :P
    beam does need crits in pvp sorry to say, MoP is important.

beam has a HIGH range of damage 50 being low.

and for anyone using a big slow weapon you always do EVERYTHING to speed yourself up.

I dont profess to be an MA expert that would be you garz, I saw you take out that agent. I doubt you are a big slow wielding atrox beam enforcer expert either ... and QB is slower than beam... and the new weapons in the DB are slower than beam

damnit, I said I would not post here again! hehe

*edit* and I never put in any expetices (brawl, 2hb, nano's) only because I didnt have the NCU! Every point counts (20 pts in a skill is a bigger deal than most people seem to think)

*edit2* I am still undecided on scopes, sometimes I use them, sometimes I dont, just to see the difference. I gave away all my llts when I "took a break" some months back, so I only have vision enhancers to play with atm.
    Last edited by Yazule; Nov 21st, 2002 at 03:58:24.

ROFLOL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567