Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Next Patch.. MAs...

Post Next Patch.. MAs...

These are some ideas that have been flying around in my head. They mite work they might not they might sound crazy.. but tell me what you think.

Nanos:

MA's have a rudementary Run Buff (it kinda sucks but stacks with others), how about introducing a Run Speed Debuff that is very tempray 15 seconds or so which can be casted on an enemy - so that if you do break roots using the new items you can actually keep up with them/stop them going out of rnage before next root and do some damage?

Maybe some sort of Nano Nulltiy Sphere, once again very temporary, stops all incoming hostile nanos/or only roots and snares and gives a run speed boost - Could be smilar to Nullity thinking of time it lasts. Could have a line of these similar to Damage output buffs - Sunrise over pond etc getting better and lasting longer as they QL increases.

In accordance with the 50% crit reduction how about an agent style small temporay crit increase. Possibly something like +25% increase for 10 seconds can only be casted within a time limit, have a nano shutdown etc - Also could possibly be an item

"Mystic Dust of Divine Sight of Kali - When entering the nervous system of the Martial artist this item will enhance his/her vision in a way that helps identify areas of critical hit by a small amount. Using this clouds your mind for 20 seconds locking the Intelligence Ability thus render the casting of Nano Progrmas impossible during this time"

Misc Ideas

Give Mas GA (j/k ^_^)
    Alot has already been mentioned

Just my 2 credits..

Arrow Ack!

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Hmm...no? Yeah, that sounds about right.
    Yup ... and dont forget to rename the game to Martial Artists Online

You've gotta be kidding us........
    NT's are Gods. No really we are. What are you lot laughing at???

Level 220 Clan NT. Proud member of JVC

My equipment

BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

yeah, about right, if it was in caps and HUGE then you would be right on the money

Maybe some sort of Nano Nulltiy Sphere, once again very temporary, stops all incoming hostile nanos/or only roots and snares and gives a run speed boost - Could be smilar to Nullity thinking of time it lasts. Could have a line of these similar to Damage output buffs - Sunrise over pond etc getting better and lasting longer as they QL increases.

LOL wrap up NT's preimeir nano with one of enforcers DEFINING Nano's (rage) into one GOD MODE NANO and give to to MA's

errrr

BWAHAHAHAHAH
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

If you ask me personaly I think shouldn't get anything new next time. You are one of the class with the most different nanos. I would say except of of mezz, snare, root and maybe a nuke you have all kind of nanos in this game! You are the best damage dealers you have the best long duration crit buff. You have a new uber bow. You fight with full def at 1/1 with your fists. You hit with fists and with a claw at the same time? What a joke. If you hold a claw in your fist then u should hit with the claw not with the fist and the claw! You have a healing! Many ppl don't understand why a ma should have a healing. What a joke. You are a figher not a healer! You have better ac buffs as a soldier.

Boys comeone a root? LOL a "Nanoresit Nullity"? LOL

Oh and u have f.... high evades and a very high attack rate too. You get ql300 ma attacks.

What a pain it is to fight as a soldier a ma with a runbuff. Hey we both had a runbuff and I was a little faster. But lol it took me to much time to shoot on him. I cannot run and shoot what a ****. So I run after the ma. I stand and wait for a shoot, this damn soldier don't shoot arf - does my soldiers searches his gun in his pocket or what the **** is he doing. Then 1 sec later ma outside range lol. I run again in 30sec I get u and are near enough. I stop running and waited for shoot. Wow one shoot then you are outside range again. LOL. What a big nerf! The range in pvp is to low! Cause with a run buff u are in 1 sec outside the range of the gun. Yes thats a really **** joke. And it is a really big joke that a running ma hits me with brawl dimach lol. But I cannot hit him with my ****ing gun, cause I need to stand and wait for my shoot.

Soldiers need a root and a "root-debuff" not a ma, cause we need to root u to shoot you and we are ****ed when we become rooted. You? You still have ur healing and with a high nanoresist and you have a higher or do u have a dark blue skill too? You aren't hitted so hart by roots, cause they don't land on you or they lasts not long enough and breaks after 2-5sec with a high nanoresist.

Sorry but what u are doing is calling to tweak a class which is already very good! That would be the same if a smurf would call for a TMS. LOL Why don't we increase the nanoresist on GA? Make it like +1000 on GA4 - cause well a smurf should be immortal for both - for normal damage and for nukes. Then please show a "A"-Logo on his GA that he looks like a GM with his uber armor. And then make GA4 mission reward so that in maybe 5 months we only have fixers in this game. Then you can begin to remove the other classes!

We have a way to much fixer, trader, docs and mas and now enfs coming too in this game! They don't need any more stuff! The next time you play look how much lvl180+ chars you see. And look how much of them are fixer, trader, doc, enfs, ma, crat, soldier, eng, mp, nt, etc. Then think about which class should get something new and which class shouldn't.

Sorry for getting in bad mood - but well nm.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

lol..... while i don't agree on Nulity for MAs, you obviously don't know what your talking about. Just wait and pvp an MA after 14.6. our damage has been effectlivly cut by around 40-50% in PvP. dont talk about ql 300 ma attacks like they help us. No one can use them. No one even is able to use a ql 200 shen let alone a ql 300.

think before you type.

Rookie Kaoshin 106 ma RK1 clan Horde(RTR)

"thanks for nerfing my char right before notum wars. I won't be purchasing it unless we get a fix in booster or 14.7.

Red face more ma love?

Or they could just put MA as the only class in the creation hall
    Dukkx 203+ Enforcer
    Dukkz 213 Crat - Reitred till un-nerfage (yeah right!)
    Dukkiez 180 Doc - retired
    And an army of alts
    Proud Members of NF

Originally posted by Yazule

BWAHAHAHAHAH
    ^what he said

Originally posted by Fallout
    "thanks for nerfing my char right before notum wars. I won't be purchasing it unless we get a fix in booster or 14.7.
    Boo hoo, you're not PvP gods after 14.6. Look at me crying. See, I'm crying right now. What, don't you believe me?

Originally posted by Whitesand
    [B]If you ask me personaly I think shouldn't get anything new next time. You are one of the class with the most different nanos. I would say except of of mezz, snare, root and maybe a nuke you have all kind of nanos in this game! You are the best damage dealers you have the best long duration crit buff. You have a new uber bow. You fight with full def at 1/1 with your fists. You hit with fists and with a claw at the same time? What a joke. If you hold a claw in your fist then u should hit with the claw not with the fist and the claw! You have a healing! Many ppl don't understand why a ma should have a healing. What a joke. You are a figher not a healer! You have better ac buffs as a soldier.[B]
    ROFL...hint to the wise, research your topic before you post :P

so ma's have the most different type of nanos huh? tell me which ones they are so i can get some. aside from our main skills buffs (every proffesion can buff their main skills) what exactly do we have? the only thing we did have was crit buffs, now nerfed. if you say anything about our worthless line of fear nano's then i know you have no idea what you're talking about.

best dmg dealers? no, we are not, the only reason we can deal dmg is because of our crit buffs. take them away and we aren't even close.

you are jealous of our healing? LOL, you gotta be kidding. highest heal does 600-1k, usually closer to the 600 and has an 8 second recharge. in that 8 seconds, i take on more than 600 - 1k dmg.

we have better ac buffs than a soldier? this i don't really know, since i don't know what ac buffs soldiers have. i only know about soldiers tms and rrf. hell, i would rather have tms or rrf anyday.

/me chuckles...good ac buffs ROFL, many different nano's LMAO

MAs ARE currently the best damage dealers in game.

Who gets first priority onto damage teams? MAs.

Now, whether this will change in 14.6, yeah, it will. But only for PvP. So shut up. You're still a damn good class, and when root-breakers enter with 14.7, you'll be fine again. Take your one patch of not-uberdom and deal with it.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Well what about pets? Don't you think MAs should have a few pets too, that crat ninja droid looks pretty cool! Everyone knows MAs always have apprentices and stuff, it only makes sense that you have a pet too!

inv gnome deleted stupid post.
    Last edited by BrutalThug; Nov 5th, 2002 at 23:29:58.

Cap heals at 30% ,layers,mongo,debuffs at 50% and all roots at 190% nr in pvp then every1 should be happy.

ma hate?

Boo hoo, you're not PvP gods after 14.6. Look at me crying. See, I'm crying right now. What, don't you believe me?

Ohh you mean ma's have been gods, you gotta be kidding me....

looks around, traders, ga fixers, enfs with qb , doc's stacking their dots...

gimme a break.. and about the uber bow it has no specials and crits for 3.2k in pvm when you get to lvl 200 real uber i must say .

Like Chronita said this bow needs and extra special to be good.

Well i could agree that many classes have been and are hurting more prm and pvp wise but after 14.6 many ma's will join the ranks of thoose. All root and healing professions will kill us, yes even crats will kill us, not to mention enfs will be killing ma's by the number.

And that makes this even funnier when to of the formost haters of ma's are enfs
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    MAs ARE currently the best damage dealers in game.

Who gets first priority onto damage teams? MAs.

Now, whether this will change in 14.6, yeah, it will. But only for PvP. So shut up. You're still a damn good class, and when root-breakers enter with 14.7, you'll be fine again. Take your one patch of not-uberdom and deal with it.

Im okay with ma's as to pvm we are good at that...

As to root breakers, they have a 10 sec recharge...and as stated many times before all high lvls get is pvp hence borking pvp makes life a lot less funny for some classes.

Talking ac buffs

As to ac buffs the professions for that listed in the following order :

Engi
    Soldier
    Ma

Healing :

Doc
    Adv
    Enf (yes mongo crush is a heal)
    Ma
    Fixer
    Mp

Not quite sure about the two last ones since none of my rl freinds play a toon above 150 of thoose classes.

What the first poster here was to post some suggestions try not to flame the living crap out of him flame me instead

Well I personally think it's all good except the crit buff is maybe a wee too harsh. With all the new trox and enf changes, looks like atrox/enf/beam will be able to kill off a crapload of anything. Especially with challenger not locking nanos for 2 mins now. Many enfs at 150+ have enough nano (or will after this patch) to do rage/mongo/challenger/mongo. This basically transforms them into incredible damage machines that make you crap your pants. Look at me. I'm crappin.

BUTTTT Advs have better AC buffs than MAs. Sure they don't get as many, but the ones they do have are better than ours, and they use a light blue skills, while ours uses dark blue.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast