Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Day For Sols

Black Day For Sols

well 14.6 comming tommorrow and i think its time to hang up the old dog tags and call it a day

the crit nerf is going to destroy sols in pvp and basicly ive had it with a class thats been nerfed every other patch , i really cant get my head around the way the game planers think the problem in pvp for sols is the abillaty to do more damage then a healing class can heal ,simple ,funcom say they wont fights to last longer in pvp this but how much longer will a sol live once tms is down ,long enough to cast tms again? i dont think so

people might flame me for this post ,but i know whats coming and it dosent look good ,i have 160 days played on razers i dont think there many people that have played a sol as long as me

so where do i go from here guess ill make a trader like everyone else that enjoys pvp unill that gets boring then just quit

just like to say have fun looking for a sol to give you rrfe after tommorrow ,becouse i dont think you see to many sols playing ,after speeking to cyboot and a few other pvping sols

Didnt think soldiers where all that crit reliant...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

They are, because they don't have any other tricks besides critting in pvp and throwing up mk shields. I feel bad for them, almost as bad as martial artists.

I hear this thing about pets not double hitting anymore. I honestly think that was a misunderstanding though, as the "double animation" problem was when I'd fire my gun and it would look like I fired it twice.

But yeah, this patch sucks. There, I said it.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Red face

Hmmm i dont think so.

There is no sol nerf in 14,6 .crit nerf? Look at high lvl (175+) soldier , many high lvl soldier use hellspiner . hellspinner is not crit weapon at all.

There are some sol loves in 14,6. wenwen , init fix ,
    tms recharge fix are that. dont say new nano ;p they are all crap.

Anyway i dont flame you..because i know how u feel about soldier soldier is so gimped by many nerf . it is true .
    and I think soldier is still gimped after 14,6 .but 14,6 is not bad for soldier.this is all i wanna say.

Sorry for my bad english .

Lvl177 sol Cojicoji

*After making lvl140trader, i realised i love my soldier *

where did you read the patch goes in tomorrow?

I've not tested anything on test, but...

Wen wen + Grenades

Two extra methods of attack in addition to the weapon currently wielded. Also, less crits + atrox hp means I might actually survive to MKX twice.

So far I think things are reasonable. And if you're wondering, yes I have a 15% scope equipped. I'm also very happy about the little things that are being fixed/added, like the yalm bug, and having my org name above my head.

Most of the new soldier nanos are below my current strain. The ones that have huge reqs don't really add anything I'd go crazy over. They're nanos that will be reserved for my Notum Wars experience. I'll just grab a MP and trader, Darxy and Abid =D, to moch/wrangle my way into casting anything of worth.

The only change I'd like to see would be the ability for an org to change the color of their members names. Many players have been wondering about a way to distinguish the enemy from their own in a skirmish. Having say... Rebels as red names and Trinity as blue names could help =D

And that's not really a complaint, just a thought =D

The day of justice is upon us.
    Atrox Soldier

soldiers are going to own pvp even more now. I mean in the short periods of time when their TMS is down no ones gonna be able to hit em enough to get em down enough to kill em.

And hellspinner is the best soldier weapon now and everyone knows it and it is not a crit weapon at all. shotguns where you hit for 50 if you don't crit? now those are crit reliant weapons.

They are, because they don't have any other tricks besides critting in pvp and throwing up mk shields. I feel bad for them, almost as bad as martial artists.
    I am not sure if you meant this as a joke but it sure did make me laugh. Both profs will still be well in the top 1/2 in PvP.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Intre........... LOLoloLOLLOL
    I know engi is worst class ;p
    But from engis view everyclass is super uber .
    So stop saying *You are Very goOd* plz?
    We are not good at all in pvp and pvm .
    Just engi is soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Sorry for bad* english again

but i play a trader now. And no i don't whine he is gimped cause that would be a lie.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

OKok
    and i know soldier is good at mass pvp.
    But from your traders view soldier is in the top 1/2 in pvp?????
    From my traders view:

Trader>doc>ma fixer enf> adv agent> mp nt sol>crat >>eng

soldier is not good in pvp at all.

You can bump this ALLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAR and FC won't care... Don't waste your time putting anything effort into asking FC for changes or ideas...... they laugh and do what they want.

You can do something... just quit playing a soldier and start a trader or doc.... Maybe FC gimps us so we start a new alt and burn more time on there clock.. The new Nanos for soldiers just SUCK... I do feel sorry for engis at pvp they have nothing... but you can blame FC for that crap. Wait until booster hits.. your going to see so many FLAMES from people it's going to be funny to watch... This will be my last post on soldier gimp. I won't waste anymore time on it because fc does not care .

Why don't you just nerf our TMS again FC..... please... then after that you can just wipeout the soldier class from the game forever.

When has EVER a dev posted in the soldier forum?

PS: That atrox HP love pisses me off..

I asked for one thing and one thing only... Balance... you can't deliver that to us at all. You have failed with anarchy online . I give your company another year before you go out of biz. How much money did ya pay for #1 game of the year?

I don't know why you'd want to play a trader now Razers, why not a doctor? The classes that will benefit the most from the patch are the healers, and traders are not healers, unless you consider premium delayed suicide a heal. Doctors will benefit from the patch the most, high level docs will go AR or Manex.

The classes that will be hit the hardest from this will be:

Traders
    MAs
    Agents
    Crit reliant players of any class that use weapons like shotguns or a River 6.

The classes that will benefit:
    Doctors (esp AR docs)
    Enforcers
    NTs
    Advents
    Crats
    Non-crit reliant players of any class that use weapons that do good average damage over crits.

Soldiers are in a pretty neutral position as far as this patch goes.

Cool heh

Traders hit hard you say....

just today i went down to a friend which plays a lvl 195 trader
    belive me when he was doing quite okay only using an x3 wo scope just for testing. He had about 1200 without maxing the rifle stat... man i feel sorry for him
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Ityn ,I also think trader is not healer.but trader has ok heal(peeminent health haggler +869 -229).this heal with aid can easily heal same lvl soldier alpha and you win.
    Why did FC nerf crit?because FC want us to fight for a long time.
    then To fight for a long time is very good for trader.although crit nerf is not good for ithaca trader. but trader easily can change crit weapon into good normal dmg weapon like manex.yes trader is master of range. totally trader is in neut or benefit position .
    Last edited by peewee3; Nov 6th, 2002 at 00:06:18.

Originally posted by Ityn

The classes that will benefit:
    Doctors (esp AR docs)
    Enforcers
    NTs
    Advents
    Crats
    Non-crit reliant players of any class that use weapons that do good average damage over crits.

You might want to add MPs also because they are also nukers (like NTs and crats).

Originally posted by Borrace
    where did you read the patch goes in tomorrow?
    Message in the launcher.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Zamolxis

You might want to add MPs also because they are also nukers (like NTs and crats).
    Nope. Their best nuke hits for 400 max in pvp, and will drain their nanopool long before they kill any opponent with more than 3k hp.

MPs are gunners. Crappy ones, but gunners nonetheless.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Re: heh

Originally posted by Cyberbob
    Traders hit hard you say....

just today i went down to a friend which plays a lvl 195 trader
    belive me when he was doing quite okay only using an x3 wo scope just for testing. He had about 1200 without maxing the rifle stat... man i feel sorry for him
    yeah but the majority of traders don't use X-3s now so they?

Most are shotgun traders which are almost 100% crit reliant.

Shouldn't judge the whole prof by 1 friend.

Bump for engie fix

Heh. I see traders with X-3's all the time. In fact, I see just about everybody with an X-3 these days - Docs, Crats, you name it.

My tone is a direct reflection of your attitude.

220 Wiseguy - Bureaucrat
    ... and a bevy of underequipped 220's

Account Created 16 July 2001

When will we see X-3 Enforcers?
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast