Thread: patch 14.6.0

patch 14.6.0

At 11:00gmt servers will be patched to 14.6.0. Estimated downtime 6 hours

WOOT!

Bring on the 14.6.0-ing!

/me weaps
    Was nice being PvP viable though. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.
    ~Chris

Talking

Only thing that seems strange is that there was no eta for this patch, and now all of a sudden it comes tomorrow.
    Last edited by prophet; Nov 5th, 2002 at 17:08:34.

WOOT!! Go FUNCOM!!!
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

They've taken to not pre-announcing by much more than a day. In my opinion, that's more than good enough when they always update on wednesdays, and it's been on the test server for a while, too.

where did you read this?
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Your friend...

He's named "The Login Screen."

Its on the AO launcher. Log on and see for yourself
    Maglin Opifex - Enforcer
    Kandra Solitus - Keeper

Thumbs up

Go 14.6!
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Oh boy they're putting this on already?

The revert is going to be nasty :/

LOL just think of all the new "I want more IPR posts" I will be able to go into and say "what in the heck did you use a full IPR an d15 points on already!!!"
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

The only really major bug in 14.6.04 (new on test today) is

The Return Of The Inventory Gnomes

That's right, inventory is shuffling (sometimes) on zoning again, which drops all hotbarred inventory items, etc.

Haven't checked yet with .04, but previous versions also have a 'Crash Game if you Alt-Tab out' bug, so you may or may not be able to alt-tab out of fullscreen mode and not crash after a minute or two.

Folks should love the new Subway, for low levels, though.

Wave goodbye to 'hit' animations, though, or sound effects.

Now, you just swing. No hit 'blood', etc. A bit less realistic, but, I guess it fixed some initiative problems.

inv gnomes! NOOO! gah I hate that.
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

Oh, and if you hadn't noticed, major combat change, all pet class NPC's will now cast pets when attacked.

They essentially instacast them, and will cast another if you kill it, so do NOT attack the pet! Do not use damage/reflect screens or bracers that will hit the pet when it attacks you.

Kill the Master. Once they're dead, the pet will stop attacking IF you haven't hit the pet in any way.

Fear a main room with three engineers. Wish for 'only' three enforcers.

Originally posted by Toadman
    inv gnomes! NOOO! gah I hate that.

And this will be what? The 615176716th time Funcom has had to fix them?
    ~Chris

So where is this new dungeon? and what is considered low level?

And what about this part?
    "New shops for towers and vehicles are being set up on Rubi-Ka. These are not completely finished for opening, but you might want to have a look anyway" will this be in normal stores or?
    and does it mean i can buy a tower?

that dungeon sounds promising though, not shure about the den and others but i guess a lvl 25 fixer or agent would be crushed in there

Originally posted by Sweede
    So where is this new dungeon? and what is considered low level?

And what about this part?
    "New shops for towers and vehicles are being set up on Rubi-Ka. These are not completely finished for opening, but you might want to have a look anyway" will this be in normal stores or?
    and does it mean i can buy a tower?

that dungeon sounds promising though, not shure about the den and others but i guess a lvl 25 fixer or agent would be crushed in there
    The Subways have an upper level limit of 25 meaning no player over level 25 may enter. Excellent move IMO. The entrances are in Borealis, Rome, and Old Athens.