Thread: Engis/MP a thought occured to me

Engis/MP a thought occured to me

I see alot of Engis, and MPs asking for love here, and talking about how they cant duel, did anyone take the time to think of how valuable those classes will be in mass pvp with control towers coming out.

In a duel a engi can be beat by avoiding the pet and moving against the engi, in a mass pvp situation specially where the engi can hide in the crowd or sit in a defensive position around their tower, he/she will be a deadly opponent and valued part of an org.

Pet classes are support classes are they not? I think when these control towers hit the game, that you will get the love and repect ya been waiting for.

Jagdtyger

While this may be true, the classes basically have to pay money for this fix (i.e. buy the booster).

Speculations show that this would help engies a good deal - though in all reality that is not quite the case. The main problem is that, to be honest, engy pet's are gimps.

Another fault in this is that, for example, last night at Tarasque, I set my pet at the door to the Tara room, hoping the omnis would attack it - and they most certainly did - but the traders got to drain, etc, and they just pulled it behind them. Rather than do damage, it instead helped them.

Also, being that engy pet damage is abysmal it doesn't do much anyway.

*remembers last night at tara when 30 omnis barged into the tara room and /me died*

Mind you, assuming we can live, we can be a powerful tool - as of now (i.e. before 14.6 and 14.8) we can do extremely nice damage, which is very important in mass PvP. The only downside of this is the lack of HPs, which can be countered via the use of HP buffs. (I had over 8k HPs last night, whee. )
    ~Chris

I just pray building the towers isn't down to skills alone because as usual the traders will walk all over us. The best towers should be buildable only by an engineer!
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl