Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isn't it just a tad silly : P

we advents are built for....uh....hm....

i don't know. we are good at soloing single mobs!

Originally posted by Borrace
    we advents are built for....uh....hm....

i don't know. we are good at soloing single mobs!

Adventurers are great...without them non-fixers would have to fly aaaaaaaaaaall the way out to sfh, run aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way through the den...etc

*beep* *beep*

ok ill admit, our NT was afk, Odd logic was off fighting somewhere else, i exxageratied slighty : )

but still, It was rather funny how you wandered in with 15 of those buggers like it was nothing, then me and kerio spent a good 15 minutes running around in circles and jumping up into places where they couldnt hit us, we only lived cause he had HE and could heal over and over and you were kind enough to pull away some of the aggro.

It was meant as a joke post really.. dont take it that seriously but it doesnt change much : P
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman
    ok ill admit, our NT was afk, Odd logic was off fighting somewhere else, i exxageratied slighty : )

but still, It was rather funny how you wandered in with 15 of those buggers like it was nothing, then me and kerio spent a good 15 minutes running around in circles and jumping up into places where they couldnt hit us, we only lived cause he had HE and could heal over and over and you were kind enough to pull away some of the aggro.

It was meant as a joke post really.. dont take it that seriously but it doesnt change much : P

Hihi, dunno if this helps...but I did kill off one of them too. Ravager I think...not sure, at level 145 they were all scary red.

And I did hot u and Kerio, hehe.

oh, and I have side upgrade...I went and looked behind the queen spawn...there were 2 omnis sitting there...not sure who they were, I don't remember.

I know where you are coming from, and I don't know if you have played a fixer with grid armor...but there are others that haven't.

First of all, I use the best ga there is...but if I stand still long, I get smacked...and I mean SMACKED. The queen treated me like I was her *BEEP*. If I run into the wrong kind of mob, I am jailbait. If I pvp the wrong kind of char, I might aswell bend over and pick up the soap.

Ga is really nice, don't get me wrong...but it has it's disadvantages. If Cz came up to me and said that he'd trade my ga for 13k hp, I'd really consider it. But, my enf is boring to play, so I will never get that much hp, so ga will have to make due for the time being.

Anyways, next time I will hopefully remember the way and I won't bring quite as big a train. Hihi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12