Thread: lvl50 - 70 hunting grounds

Post lvl50 - 70 hunting grounds

As the title says, good places to hunt between lvl50 and lvl70.

Especially solo hunting places, if they exist.
    -=Vima - lvl211 Bureaucrat=-

**After all these years I still vividly remember the warm, Fuzzy feeling I got first time I ran into a room packed With lvl200 mobs and threw my AoE calm**

omni or clan? That is kinda vital information... (or maybe even neutral?)

Hunting in teams are superior to hunting solo. Killing is faster, and there's the social aspect of it as well.

BUT, here's my advice (assuming you're omni, as I cannot say anything about clan territory...)

50'ies and early 60'ies Lush Fields provide good hunting grounds.
    NW of Lush outpost (grid to Harry's and follow road left. scan at outpost, then travel NW.) There's a cave which you can escape into, and several things to kill .... among them is shades, bio's eye's claw's and lifebleeders. Lifebleeders (popularely called LB's) go aggro on the closest thing it sees, so beware of them. They also give good loot btw.

If that camp is a little too hard, there's another straight south of that one (almost in the end of the zone), which has almost the same mosnsters (except LB's) but are easier to kill (lower lvl'ed)

When you "grow out" of lush, I suggest 20k. (wom-pah from trade). Straight north of the village, there's an eye-camp. they are easy to kill, but you WILL get adds unless beeing very carefull. When pulling from that camp, I usually get 6-7 adds, which is fine if you have a good tank/team/healer.

There are more places in 20k, but if you want to go solo up to 70, I don't think I should mention them, since my experience is that a good, solid team is required on most places in 20k. prefferrably doc/advent/MP or some similar healing capabilities.

Originally posted by Skybert
    omni or clan? That is kinda vital information... (or maybe even neutral?)

Yikees, yes I should have mentioned my affiliation witch is Clan.

Anyho thank you kindly for provided information.
    -=Vima - lvl211 Bureaucrat=-

**After all these years I still vividly remember the warm, Fuzzy feeling I got first time I ran into a room packed With lvl200 mobs and threw my AoE calm**

Alignment and hunting

Some of us Omni do not mind clanners coming to hunt "Mutant Riff-Raff" in Lush fields, but at times its become very over crowded. : (

The only annoyance is the targeting issue, its a real pain when you have 3 mixed groups of clan and omni with pets to boot! Arg, wish Funcom would at least block the targeting of team mates and pets when your all in the same team and the team alignment has become neutral.

Places like Lush Fields is overcrowded because the Exp is good and the spawn is plentiful, but more importantly and quick and easy to get to, hence everyone (especially with grid access) goes there now from all alignments.

I'm looking trying to locate good hunting spots that are more out of the way, they are lower lag places but enough of a hike to require a Yal or car of some sort.

I think there some decent level 50-60ish huntning in parts of Newland, and many Panthers and spiders you could try huntning in Clon**** [their scattered throughout - a roving type hunt] but that can be fun too (perhaps more so) if you got a good team and your not overly concerned about the earned Exp. being "non-stop" (I mean you can tolerate the idea that there might be a min or 2 of downtime as you locate additional targets).

Av.

clan hunting

avalon borgs is the place for clanners 50-70 to go. from camelot head down the road out of the main gate until you see the outpost (another castle) then from their i think it is NW to a big grey hill, the cyborg encampment. Camped to hell, but then on your own their you wont do very well either. 3 teams there though & storming the encampment will be the most fun you have ever had

The only annoyance is the targeting issue, its a real pain when you have 3 mixed groups of clan and omni with pets to boot! Arg, wish Funcom would at least block the targeting of team mates and pets when your all in the same team and the team alignment has become neutral.

Hell I wish they'll block it period for 75-100% gas areas. I don't really care to see if there are player enemies around if I cannot kill em.

"Hell I wish they'll block it period for 75-100% gas areas. I don't really care to see if there are player enemies around if I cannot kill em."

Yeah, I have being able to see how many omnis are waiting just outside the PvP area to kill me as soon as I enter.