Thread: fixed aimed shot and sneak attack in pvp

fixed aimed shot and sneak attack in pvp

fix aimed shot and sneak attack in pvp. make them actually have to be sneaking to use it, and make it where people cannot do aimed shots or sneak attacks if already fighting.

as funcom seems very much against fights ending quickly, its only logical that they would want to fix the bug that is allowing people to pull off sneak attacks and aimed shots in the middle of a fight

how you can actually land a sneak attack on an enemy you allready has made a lots of hits on, is beyond my comprehension.

I think it was because you couldn't really sneak past players before (they didn't disappear, like they do these days), so checking against perception wouldn't be logical. But now, as you actually CAN sneak past players, it would make sense.

BUT if they DO change how it works, alot of people will cry. They allways do

funcom already said that AS/sneak attack are working as intended in pvp. they also said they wouldn't be changing them.

funcom says alot of things..

Originally posted by Noah
    funcom says alot of things..
    usin the old "he who shouts loudest" technique...

pretty smart move, that is how funcom works. I dont use sneak attack or AS on any toon over 35, and I dont play the only AS toon I have really.

They are fine as they are, take them away and you will completely gimp agents and anyone using SA or AS.

nerf = bad
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

my suggestion is considering already proposed upcomming changes ( ie scope nerf and crit nerf ) after taking both of those into consideration, aimed shots and sneak attacks will be far more powerful than they are currently.

I've never understood why you would have to be in a sneak mode to get an aimed shot anyway. I know in pvm if you do quickly and beat the lag of fc crap servers you can do them without sneaking. But wtf why would you have to be sneaking to aim your weapon at a critical area of your opponents body. Sneak Attack OK thats understandable that you should be sneaking, but an aimed shot come on.