Thread: "Prophet" Chapter 15

"Prophet" Chapter 15

Obviously OOC,

Anyone have any comments about chapter 15 of "Prophet Without Honour"? Finally we get to see something about the dreaded Omega, and we've found out the link between David, the Omega and the solitus.

And from a literary point of view, the depiction of the murder and subsequent encasing was absolutely chilling!

Does anyone know how many chapters of book 1 they intend to release? Will there be a book 2?

Think they will release all of the chapters, over time.

no one knows if there will be a second book, but i dont think we will :/

But is there a set number of chapters, or are they adding until Mr. Tornquist runs out of paper? I guess logically the book should encapsulate the course of the game (i.e., until Funcom pulls the plug on AO), but what's the point of logic in a world of anarchy...

There is a full novel, it is included in PDF form in the Special Edition box, and it can be ordered in hardcover from the FC online store.

They are essentially posting that novel to the website over time, as resources allow for it.

The novel really is the 'prologue' to the game - the ingame storyline and the animated series basically start at or shortly after the end of the novel. This kicked off on October 31st of last year with the amnesty announcement and the start of personal negotiations between Radiman and Ross and the appearance of a horde of Pumpkinheads who dropped teddy bears named "a Childhood Memory" that served as keys into the brand-new Steps of Madness static dungeon.
    Last edited by Jynne; Nov 4th, 2002 at 17:52:18.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Sweet. Thanks for the info, Jynne!

Ive read the first chapter but nothing more. I started reading it when they released it on PDF format but I had canceled my subscription. The first chapter is wonderful, i need to start reading it again.
    Reynaldo "Monilith" Griffel
    Omni-Tek
    RK1

This novel, by the time you finish it, will leave your views of Rubi-Ka changed. You will keep your eyes to the shadows fearing what you might find there. Someing that we cannot see is afoot, and it will change the very surface of our planet.

-The Jakal
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Story Line

Ragnar Tornquist has officially said that he is no longer involved in the story and there will not be another book.

Head over to www.ragnartornquist.com and check out his journal section. Quite a fascinating man. It's sad that he is not involved with AO anymore, or that Cosmik isn't. Seems that when that new CEO came in, he *cough* decided to make financial situations a priority over creative ones, but thats just IMHO.

Talking Re: Story Line

Originally posted by Cophichius
    ... Seems that when that new CEO came in, he *cough* decided to make financial situations a priority over creative ones, but thats just IMHO.
    grrrr death to all CEO's .....

ehehehehe ....
    tradeskillz ?

A quick question...

Is Prophet Without Honor a completed novel available in book stores?