Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whiners

Instead of the Whine boards, let's have the "Cry me a river, my character that I over-equipped and is min/maxxed can no longer solo deep reds and no longer owns in PvP" board...

Gee, I wonder who'll post there?

U know why there's so much whining ?

Coz it was proven that whining works!

Funcom don't know and dun play enuf of their own game. They rely on "feedback" from their players.

So those who whine the loudest get heard 1st.. and thus often gets their wish list fullfilled 1st as well.

The kids who get everything they want and i mean everything.....like a new bike, bicycle, all kinds of toys, etc etc ......they become whiners when they dont get what they want......buhuuuu buhuuuu mom why cant i get a new GI-joe??? buuhuuu buuhhuuuuu......
    Start thinking.....what the hell are u gonna do with all thet crap in 2 years????

Enjoy what u got......unless u aint got notthing

and ppl who says that this post is a whiner post about whiners........try to post a post about something positive in this game and see how many replies it takes before someone is whining about it.....
    Stupid whiner....

Im a member of the Judean Peoples front and not the Peoples front of judea

exuce my rather scrappy english.....
    Why dont u guys start posting in Norwegian.......that'll make me laugh....mil etter mil etter mil

Originally posted by Cardolan
    ... exuce my rather scrappy english.....
    Why dont u guys start posting in Norwegian.......that'll make me laugh....mil etter mil etter mil
    ha ja, mer chönnted au uf schwiizerdütsch rede (wie en schnabelzürcher denk mittlerwiile bi mier ehehehe), das würd alles JEEENES eifacher mache ....

ay, i talk swiss-german .....
    tradeskillz ?

Originally posted by Bruzar
    YEAH kyleb, glad someone said it. I must say I have seen both. Very articulate well thought out debates and down right complaining. But it seems the complaining outshines everything else.

"I have purchased the right to whine, and that's a good thing because I LUV this game "

You got that freedom way before you bought this game friend.
    With all due respect, when you pay 13 dollars a month, you're buying a service, not just a game. If they **** up your service, you have all right to whine, *****, complain, whatever you want.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12