Thread: Timer of Alvin quest 2 mobs?

Timer of Alvin quest 2 mobs?

Ok, so its take me to tag TK and TKl about 6 hours.

Waiting for Electro Unique spwam at 3 hours
    and been waiting for Nuts N Bolts now at hour.

What a hell, did FC again change the timing rules of TK lacceys?

Anyone know how ofter they re-spwam?
    or how it was before?

and still waiting....and i was thinking that running quest is something fun to do. right

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

You got a good chance that the bots are wandering around.
    When I went out with a tag/kill group we found Nuts N Bolts almost at the zone border.
    Proud member of Circle G.
    We solve your problems on Rubi-Ka 1.(if the price is right)

Dodga

Hi there, wondered if maybe you can help, me and mu friend are stuck, we went to see Galvano the last bot, but seems to us that he's telling us to go back and see Greasy,Live and metalo ??

i went to see greasy again but nothing happened, except the faxct that he attacks me

Any idea what went wrong ?

They wander quite a lot. Perhaps you are just unlucky, but when I did the 2nd part, I tagged all bots and got my pads in under two hours. Could have done it quicker, but I was helping out some guy who didn't know basic RK topography
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

We did find them all, we tagged them and got the sentence we are supposed to get but the last one, Galvano, no reaction, no pads

did you try going to dogda to see if you really did complete it, and just didn't notice? I'd try that if you haven't already. And if that doesn't work, then I would /petition

I did spend another morining going to Greasy and Metalunion, as Galvanos I think suggested,still doesn't work, did go to Dodga, looks like it's not complete

hmm... you might be SOL. /petition and see if there is anything an ark can do, but they will probably tell you to start all over ...
    put all items you have to do w/ the mission in your bank and go back to dogda and start all over w/ the mission. I know it sucks but it is probably the only solution.