Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community update - Nov 5th

/me waves goodbye to Cosmik
    /me cries a bit
    /me wishes that Cosmik is happy and well....

RETIRED:Cassondra "Hotsy" Magistrale, Proud General of OPEC
    And a gazillion other chars

Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch
    Bureaucrats, Broken as intended
    Chilled:The crat community.. bitter but entirely supportive, kind of like coffee.
    P.S. i didn't proof read this, or check for spelling, I wouldn't want to Nerf my post by actually Fixing the problems.

This post is fucntioning "As Intended" that means i don't have to fix any problems with it. (Snipped from pooncrat).

Cosmik did fairly well with the professionals program. I wish him luck wherever he is now.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

*waves to Cosmik*

Good luck in whatever you do.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

'bye Cos, been a blast knowing ya.
    Good luck in whatever you decide to do next.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Unhappy Cos.....

Later Dawg.
    Keep your pimp hand strong!
    Good Luck.

Yeah! Gonna miss ya dude! Ok thats it, I'm doing a Cosmik dedication show this wed at 6pm-8pm eastern. (23:00-01:00 UTC)

(I'll be starting show 2 hrs earlier but the last 2 hrs will be a Cosmik dedication =)
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions

Unhappy bye cosmik!

Also...

Cz, What about the plush leet dolls for sale for Christmas maybe?

Was it Dai or Gen who was looking into this?

Maybe Cz, Cosmik, Dai, Gen, Gaute and Ole action figures (each picking a breed and profession)?

Godspeed Cos...

/me ... well .. im losfer words yet again .. i feel a disturbance in the force ... lol, seriously; actually these days i see players nagging eachother, PR people left in the dark by the managers and the other way around, friends betraying eachother, etc.

The AO spirit (wich used to be the thing binding it all together) is gradually fading ... sad but true
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Hate to see Cosmic go...

Hopefully Cz will not get overworked since Cosmic shared the forum duty with him...

Also since Cosmic is no longer with us... Will Cz start wearing the thong?

/me runs for cover

-Mega

Cosmic?

&
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

/wave to Cos...
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Unhappy Sad, very sad...

I didn't know him well, but well enough to know that he was a real asset to the AO community. In a time where many are critical of the lack of formal interaction between Funcom and the community, this news truely strikes a sour tune.

Cosmik, thanks for all that you have done (and tried to do) for us. I wish you good fortune wherever you go.

I would like to share this picture with the community. It is a picture of Cosmik showing support for my "Save the /ass and /crotch emotes" campaign almost a year ago.

Cosmik shows support for the /crotch emote (renamed adjust).
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

I'll miss you Cos, you were da man.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

*salute*
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

I hate to see another leave the game. But then again people leave for all kinds of reasons. So... We wish You all the best Cosmik!

As for Cz, You are doing a great job dude!

/thumbs

So perhaps in a few months we won't feel it as a loss, but rather as a step forward? I hope so
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

/wave Cosmik

And let's try to help Cz a bit more out there.

I see a lot of agressive posting right and left.
    To those posters : get a life, or some education, or even better both.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast