Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Community update - Nov 5th

Lightbulb Comunity update - Nov 5th

A new week, and I think I'll start it with an update.

Cz activity
    Some of my time right now goes into revamping some of the work in Community, and getting new routines and reports for it. Please understand that this will pull me a little bit away from the bulletin board, e-mails and such this week.

And I might mention too that yes, I do read every single e-mail I get. I do not, however, reply to them all. Some are simply feedback, some are just whining, and sometimes I simply get too much to be able to answer them all (and just print them and read them on the tram home).

Bulletin board
    My time on the bulletin board varies a lot from day to day. I try cover as much as I can, and drop by in different profession forums now and then.

The bulletin board is primarily for player to player communication, and even though we try to cover as much of it as possible, please don't expect designer or community feedback on all questions. And you don't need to pose questions directly to us to get our attention. (In fact, I am less inclined towards answering a thread that has my nick in the topic.)

The Notum Wars
    Beta is running well, and we're looking at adding another batch of testers today. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones. (If you applied, that is.)

Name wipe
    The launcher now has more info on the name / character wipe. The day is Wednesday November 27th. Remember to log in your level 1 chars.

Also make sure to move any chars you have in character creation out of there, as we're killing those off when we introduce the new character creation system.

Professions and Professionals
    The discussion with the current Professionals is turning out to be a very interesting one. I am waiting for one more round of feedback before I'm sure of the future of the program.

---

Ok, probably something I forgot. I'll keep an eye on the thread, and a few other threads I already follow, and get my other stuff done.

Working ahead of time nowadays eh Cz?

Thanks for the update!

PS - Whatever happened to Cosmik? Did he eat too much ice cream or something?
    Last edited by edict; Nov 4th, 2002 at 14:50:03.
    edict
    Clan Archdeacon

"Nothing worth while is ever easy"

There. That was what I knew I had to remember.

Cosmik
    Cosmik is unfortunately not with of Funcom at this time.

Please understand that I can't give you more information about that, as it is strictly a matter between Cosmik and Funcom.

Originally posted by Cz

Cosmik

Please understand that I can't give you more information about that, as it is strictly a matter between Cosmik and Funcom.

Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

If you can, give him our best, we miss ya Cos!
    edict
    Clan Archdeacon

"Nothing worth while is ever easy"

Can I have his stuff?

No, ok. That wasn't appropriate.

Um

Angry

Noooo... not Cosmik!!!
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Well heck!

I had come up with some snazzy new AO avatar designs in response to Cosmik's post in this forum thread.

*nudges Cz* There's some leety avatar goodness in there you might wanna take a peek at, cuz leets roxxor ...and stuff.

Be well.
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Aw... nooooo!

-Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Woah, some of those are almost as disturbing as Cos leaving. :-/

Sorry to hear about it, but I think we should all respect his and FC's privacy. If Cosmik wanted to say anything, he would (as Jdaug did... extensively).
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Originally posted by Sheffy
    I knew the Australia thing was fishy.

--Tsk
    ;\
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Originally posted by Cz

Cosmik

Funny thaught he was Australia hunting roos and stuffs ....
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Infamine
    Funny thaught he was Australia hunting roos and stuffs ....
    I object to that

No great surprise about Cosmik, still disappointing though.

Cz, what about those professions where either one or both Professionals have called it quits? Have you got people in to replace them, for the discussion on continuing the Professionals program, or are those professions not having a say in this? Just a thought.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

/me waves goodbye to Cos...

Hope we see him again someday...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Unhappy Going to miss him

Good hunting, wherever you are, Cosmik.

So long,

Max(imilian)

P.S. What size is an (pink) Atrox thong?
    100% curious

A shame, I liked Cosmic. Errr, not that I dont like you Cz, err... uhmm... yeah... bye Cosmic
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast