Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks funky - whats it do?

Looks funky - whats it do?

Piece of Living Enigma Bark

Also available in sealed bio-containers withup to 49 pieces in them (I think). Its a blatent trade skill part, but anyone got info on what it does, is for, makes, breaks, produces in terms of new bugs, or gets you banned for exploiting?

I'm really intrigued by this

p.s - looking for armour maker with MRR: Shape Hard Armour for low ql (50ish i think) carbonum production on RK1. please /tell Gratanna if you can help for tips, payment, whatever!
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

Probably some mission thing for the next patch.

can't be a mission item its nodrop unique and special...

Trader only tradeskill thing they mentioned?
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

mmm I want one heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Originally posted by Robobobo
    can't be a mission item its nodrop unique and special...
    I thought that - but... Shielded Bio-Container with fourty nine Pieces of Living Enigma Bark have the Special and Nodrop, but no Unique..... And if theres the ability to carry lots in containers, then its gotta be traddeskills in the same vein as VT egg production requires several soul fragsand gold bars, no?

Really want one - oh - and someone wh knows how to make whatever it is they make....

Interesting. Might be a quest item, like the dog tag bags that also become "Dog Tag bag with Nine Regular Dog Tags" and what not.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

[UNIQUE][SPECIAL][NODROP] a tradeskill item ? I doubt it.

Highly suspect a quest item

According to the Dev's not all of the quests have been discovered/ or completed yet.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

There is also a "Charred Diary" item set, a "Medusa Ring" item set, a "Grizzly Tooth" item set, a "Broken NCU" item set and something very strange going on with pharmaeceuticals, what with Enigma Fibers, Charred Leet Fur, Nanofreak Urine, and so on appearing in the DB.
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

Just checking something

Did that peice referenced in the original post actually drop? Or were ya just looking through the DB?

According to the Dev's not all of the quests have been discovered/ or completed yet.

Ani.
    Also does that mean they have confirmed that the seemingly new quests (like the Engimae and Medusae bits) are actually there, waiting to be found, now as we speak? Or does it mean they havent been discovered yet cos they are scheduled for the next patch?
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Where did you get the enigma bark at?
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

I'm taking a wild stab but..

Perhaps the engima forrest?

This is in C.A.V. for those who can't find it.

I'll go tonight and peruse the forrest. You can get GAIV and NSII to drop off the enigma roots (large trees that don't move).

My bot ruins them big time 4-5 at a time.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

I spent some time there, no bark.

I suppose it will be implemented in 14.7 perhaps.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Its part of a quest like the dog tag quest altho im not sure if its live or not. If you look at this Shielded Bio-Container full of Pieces of Living Enigma Bark It goes from one to 10 just like the dog tag bags.

Something silmilar:

Enigma Fibers

A handful of enigma fibers

Good deal of enigma fibers

ect ect up to ....

Absolutely as much enigma fibers as you can carry

Another quest or part of the same? <shrug>
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

delay

Sorry for the dely - no I've not found any, I was dB browsing for funky stuff. I'm working on the assumption its not in game atm, or, as Animosity mentioned, its from a quest as yet unfound.

Where are all the quest hunters these days? I wuld have thought there'd be guides for al quests (working or not yet implimented) on one of the ref sites by now!!

Re: delay

Originally posted by Servivious
    Where are all the quest hunters these days? I wuld have thought there'd be guides for al quests (working or not yet implimented) on one of the ref sites by now!!
    Well I still enjoy hunting/exploring, as do some others that I've met in the middle of nowhere, in passing, but always very friendly, sharing knowledge regardless of alignment.

I was lead to this thread by my interest in Special Agent Lamb (with his crazy health bar) and the Enigma trees - Deep Artery Valley - after cruising the Drill Island 'fort' (or whatever you want to call it), Enigma Island, the Emerite statue and Golem Island on my way to get some Carbonum rocks - thought I'd take the scenic route.

Just wondered if anyone had managed to killed the Enigma trees around Special Agent Lamb (DaveDread?) Is he guarding them? and what's with the treehouse thing?

Also of relevance to the thread title are the Medusas and the Thin Plasteen Loop that holds Medusa rings - seems to require 50 rings just like the Bio-Container requires 50 bits of Living Enigma Bark.

I'm sure there are many places where Medusas can be found, but the ones I saw were East of Drill Island pressing T revealed that they would be pretty sure of killing me if I tried . You never know, maybe the Forest Emerties in the same area drop Bark- I could only target them (hiding underground I suppose) but they may 'eat' roots as I'm fairly sure that there were Enigma trees in their vicinity.

There's many other things along the same lines. One that might just be some sort of tradeskill is related to Radioactive Roots of Khamak Tree and Radioactive Antibiotics - again, just messing in the db and prolly old news.

Anyway, interesting and fun thread. Don't forget that it appears the bark, medusa rings etc were only patched in 14.6, so not that old.

Regards, Eta

Re: Re: delay

Originally posted by Eta
    You never know, maybe the Forest Emerties in the same area drop Bark- I could only target them (hiding underground I suppose) but they may 'eat' roots as I'm fairly sure that there were Enigma trees in their vicinity.
    I scream each time those SOB's jump 20 meters out of the ground to get me...

scary scary.. I'm sure the funcom programmers enjoyed making this monster.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Ouch Elbo ;P
    Eremites are my favorite animals....Nothing beats towing one around..And If you are scared of them call me so Ill perform my amazing trick with them in Wine...Im sure your fear can be cured.
    (If it gets out of control...well perhaps not then ;P)

Chela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast