Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what will be next nerf?

So what will be next nerf?

Huh anyone?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

They ll nerf game reqs. You "wont" be able to play with a computer better then a P3 with 64mb ram and 56k dial up. Since players with better stuff have an unfair advantage over others.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

read 14.6 patch notes, maybe some hints there

and its not called nerfs, its called game balance

With all nerfs to damage they will be forced to nerf defense in PvP soon, so I guess that will be next after 14.6 nerfs.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Obviously they will nerf all heals, as they reduce damage in pvp with 14.6 finally that far, that you won't have much chance to kill healers anymore (not that it is easy even now).

But it doesn't do any good to talk about it, they nerf randomly since the beginning with no reasoning behind it, all nerfs except the 50% damage in pvp were idiotic and they keep nerfing other stuff to balance earlier nerfs out, while creating new unbalancing problems with every try, which inevitably results in another useless nerf to fix the latest unbalancing factors....a neverending circle, and they never listen to the players.

The only good nerf was 50% damage in PvP, that was the one and only smart nerf. All of the following nerfs were stupid, and are the reason for every one of the current problems.
    Beginning with removing the ELLTS and making UVC self only. That's when all problems started, before that all classes had at least basically the same PvP and PvM capability.

Now all is screwed up. And because Funcom will never admit to having made a mistake ever, they rather keep nerfing around with no end in sight.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Very true. Nerfing to 'fix' a problem instead of taking the problem by the throat and strangling it to death is Funcom's way.

Would be nice if we could be given a list by the Dev's of what they plan to nerf in the future so we can at least plan characters with a month or two of fun playability.

don't kid yourselves, you know as well as i do that heals are next in line for nerfs.

with all the whiners on these boards calling for heal nerf long before crit nerf, they will scream even harder now that they can't crit that heals are overpowered.

don't forget about hots too, if they don't get nerfed to 1/2 along with heals, they won't be that far behind.

Why would they nerf heals? Funcom just stated that they think people die too fast in pvp. If anything, they'll give heals to every prof so we can all play ring around the rosie as we press 1 2 3 every few seconds.

Nerf engineers!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Next nerf is probably to GA. That's my guess.

Put me down for 1 million credits.

-Jayde

Originally posted by Zylina
    Why would they nerf heals? Funcom just stated that they think people die too fast in pvp. If anything, they'll give heals to every prof so we can all play ring around the rosie as we press 1 2 3 every few seconds.
    Yes they did...

But i really hope they nerf heals... i need something to do... posting more on BB..

Why should soldiers have a 75% shield when dmg is nerfed??
    After all the TMS line still work as it did under 100% dmg, just as heals do.
    I cant wait to see how healers will start cry for nerf upon other professions defencive buffs and "items"(i.e GA).

FC should make this nerf fair then....make everything 50%, and that goes for all kinds of debuffs too.

But whith this kinds of nerf....fights would not last longer would they?

I'm still wondering if it's possible to nerf engies and crats even more after 14.6?

I'll say they will nerf engineers and crats even more.

We need balance so they balance the regular pvp profs against each other and leave the rest out.

Here is a simple plan. Give everyone 100,000 HP. Then fights will last longer. Make pvp 100% again. Un-nerf UVC, etc...

I'm suprised they didn't think of this first. Maybe I should apply to the Dev team.

/me considers making a "nerf" gambling web site.

hehe
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

hmmm.... i think heals will be next.

they re downgrading this whole game a bit

You are all wrong, next nerf is going to be the +30 init buff of the crats. Yeah, I doubt such unbalancing nano has been left in game for so long. It will most probably be made self only like the MA crit buffs.

I expect a nerf to all back armor. Tank armor was nerfed because casters were using it, then it was improved and now casters are wearing it again.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Talking

Cut Red Tape will probably get nerfed, it's just too good (especially compared with the low amount of NCU it needs, and the low skill requirements), maybe lowered to +17 or so.

GA will prolly take a hit of some sort. Ranged specials that always hit as well and of course healing in PvP. And lets not forget the engies. They sure need a nerf bad.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast