Thread: Pom Pom..

Pom Pom..

Well .. never thought it would come to this, but aw well, im gonna quit this game.

why..? I dont care for the carebear online that is developing, and all the recent MA nerfs that has occured has just made my head spinn.. well it was fun as long as it lasted.

ppl I wanna thank in the MA community is:

DaveDread - you all know why
    Chronita - our best tester
    Letah - yeah shes a doc and omni but has helped lots with bow MAs
    Jintensity - no longer around, but helluva guy.
    Dragonfly - never spoken to, but inspired me to start pvping
    Azz - well always some good opinions.
    Garzini/Alliboba - Pvp madness.

there is lots of more ppl also, those were the first i came to think of.

also lots of other persons that isnt MA but, well, i dont wanna go around spamming the board

take care!

/Znails
    Last edited by Cz; Nov 4th, 2002 at 09:39:41.
    Znails

oh well since this was beacon warped and lost its purpose.. i might add that i want to thank my guild Rebels, my former guild KoN and all pvpers that is regulars in 2ho, both omnis and clan for all the fun i had, also special tanks to Javaschick for her efforts in camelot
    Znails

We're losing so many good folks. Normally id have something negative to say about your post, but I understand it. I still try to stay positive about our class, but it's getting harder.

I saw you mention Jintensity. That dude was plain out awesome!Someone sent me a tell saying he might be coming back to the game. After this nerf though, I'm like 110% positive he won't. Ugh. funcom, if you're out there please tell us there's a light at the end of the tunnel. We're counting on you
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

aye, i agree Deacon

I usually disagree with folks quiting over changes in the game..

Always liked FC and AO... but i dont understand where they get all their nerfing ideas from?

but to be frank, i know even with these nerfs my prof wont be worst, but im bored.. the only thing I enjoy in AO is pvp.. now these series of nerfs will have some serious impact on what i define as fun in this game.. and i dont see why i should pay for something that I dont want.. simple as that

fear my -12$/month nerf!
    Znails

Aw, so sad to see ya go Znails.

I still owe you one, and I sure hope we bump into oneanother somewhere else if you don't decide to come back some time in the future...

Been a pleasure knowing you, been a pleasure teaming, fighting and chatting away.

Best of luck to ya, wherever you go.

/me sheds a tear but since I'm incapable of posting anything without a smiley... here goes:
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

bye znails was nice teaming and pvping with ya while it lasted.

hope to see ya in swg maybe. looks like i'm gonna be right behind ya out of here though too. with this last swing of the nerf bat i've suddenly realized i have a RL to attend to heh.

*waves to Znails*

Good luck and have fun!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

bye Znails, but one thing i must say
    fear my -12$/month nerf!
    most people are fooled by this but since the payment is 12.95 it can be better rounded to 13 dollars. its like car salesmen label their cars selling for $9994, all to make you think your paying a lot less. its all in the mind!
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Damn Znails, really sorry to see you're going, but I understand your reasons 100%. I'm wavering myself...

Adios to the guy who probably helped me the most get to grips with this game in my early days here, you will be missed

/me glares at FC for making good people like this leave...
    - Heiwa
    Permanently retired, thanks for 6 years of AO fun

Aww another one gone Good luck in other games, and maybe cya in SWG?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions