Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Overthrowing OT-command

Re: Interesting..

Originally posted by Hile
    ooc- Well I for one have been enjoying reading Dark Snakes postings. I too have read the rulings by FC. Why shouldn't people come up with ideas like this ? Ok- so they (according to the guidelines) will not come to fruition- but, hell, we are role playing a game that we have bought and regularly spend money on. As long as others enjoyment is not curtailed....

I suppose the closest this makes me feel was when, just after the amnesty was declared I was shouting still for a group to kill what I called Omni 'scum'. I had a number of players shouting that I was a traitor breaking the amnesty (fair enough, I was) but I really got annoyed when one player (highish level) said that they were going to report me to FC to get my account suspended due to me not foillowing the amnesty !!! Cheek !!!!!!

The guidelines are there to prevent people from beleiving that they can take on the game at their end and create their story (which may not fit in with everyone elses ideas and feelings, which is fair enough). Of course- I also see no reason why Funcom can decide that if player events etc are good enough to influence their story they can incoprorate them into their own plans. This, of course is very unlikely....

ok rant over

/ooc
    <OOC: Absolutely. Just because my character's "Atrox should be a full breed" backstory/obsession is never likely to actually make changes in the game, just because it is unlikely that FC will make the Atrox a full breed, doesn't mean I'm going to quit spouting about it. I'm roleplaying. The role I have chosen is an abused Clan Atrox Enforcer, who wants his breed to be a FULL breed, whatever the cost. Thankfully no one has been a jerk/idiot/a-hole and said "You KNOW that will never happen!" Some people (thanks Smashabasha, and Ryback) have played along, and understood what roleplaying is. This game is only as fun as we make it, taking what FC gives us and running with it. /OOC>

Hah. Dissent-ion in the OT ranks. Always a good thing.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

:)

/ooc
    Thanks mate, I love to roleplay and any new and interesting spins/ideas that people come up with I like to go along with.

Uwen
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Post The burning zeal army

The burning zeal army contains these guilds at the moment:

All shovah (Official too unofficial)
    The shadows of RubiKa
    Tribe of Judah
    (Many others who can not be named because of their current political position)

Many are welcome to join the army of zeal, since we fight against Phillip Ross, thus we fight against OT.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234