Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overthrowing OT-command

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Do not worry...Things are...under..contro..control...ughh.
    The remote control is on your left, dear.

PS. I were very very close to write something about your self caused pregnancy. But that would only spoil the mood, I think.

/OOC

The game should have "DO NOT PANIC" labeled on the box. Or include a 'how to' manual.. hehe.

OOC/
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings in blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd;
    And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    - Lord Byron

[ alpha.omega ]

holy war

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

/ooc

How's this?

/ooc off

Darksnake,

Not only do your actions offend First Order, but they are a kick in the face to Mr. Ross and Omni in general.

I assure you that we will be EVERYWHERE you are to stand in your way and to make 100 percent sure you do not succeed in anything you or the faction you represent does.

It sickens me to see someone Omni has taken in, fed and clothed stab our employers in the back, and attempt to destroy the very hand that feeds you.

You are 100 percent the problem within our company, you represent the very thing that is causing unrest within our leaders. You will be brought to swift justice, and I will be there to ensure your punishment is served.

This is treasonous, and your actions by definition make you an enemy to Omni, and an enemy to our Faction.

We are sworn to protecting Omni, and carrying out Mr. Ross's orders to the letter. We will not allow harm to come to Mr. Ross or Omni.

I suggest you call upon your "Political Influence", for you shall need it.

Hugs and kisses,

President Windowlicker of the First Order.
    I hereby declare a holy war upon the guild known as the first order. All who fight for the cause and die. Will live for eternity amongst the gods themselves.
    Last edited by Jhoanna; Jan 17th, 2002 at 07:23:51.

Re: holy war

Uhh, darksnake

Why did you quote me and add text I didn't write?

*sigh*

Smile Interesting..

ooc- Well I for one have been enjoying reading Dark Snakes postings. I too have read the rulings by FC. Why shouldn't people come up with ideas like this ? Ok- so they (according to the guidelines) will not come to fruition- but, hell, we are role playing a game that we have bought and regularly spend money on. As long as others enjoyment is not curtailed....

I suppose the closest this makes me feel was when, just after the amnesty was declared I was shouting still for a group to kill what I called Omni 'scum'. I had a number of players shouting that I was a traitor breaking the amnesty (fair enough, I was) but I really got annoyed when one player (highish level) said that they were going to report me to FC to get my account suspended due to me not foillowing the amnesty !!! Cheek !!!!!!

The guidelines are there to prevent people from beleiving that they can take on the game at their end and create their story (which may not fit in with everyone elses ideas and feelings, which is fair enough). Of course- I also see no reason why Funcom can decide that if player events etc are good enough to influence their story they can incoprorate them into their own plans. This, of course is very unlikely....

ok rant over

/ooc
    John Hile Fuchs
    VictoriousOnes

Personal Quote:
    'This night will be bad.
    And tomorrow will be beyond imagining'

This is coming from a bunch of probably stim influenced cultists who asked us to come commit suicide in front of Boss Ross?
    Even though I'm clan I think these blokes whould visit OmniReform....
    /ooc
    Love the original events that Oshovah comes up with
    /end ooc
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Listen!

Fools...as you are trying to ridicule us, the Shovah grow stronger by the moment. Join our cause, or stand by idly. For those who stand by, do not expect the shovah to be friendly to you, or your organization, once we have achieved our goals.

As for the supporters of Omni-Tek... there is nothing you can do, but watch your grip on the citizen's throats weaken.

Benna, Sword of Wrath
    Shovah

Re: Re: holy war

Originally posted by Ymodem-G
    Uhh, darksnake

Why did you quote me and add text I didn't write?

*sigh*
    /OOC

im real sorry! It wasnt supposed to be fat text, Ill change it right now, SOZ!

Post The revelation

I have seen, I have noticed, I have felt.

The dark angels known only as OT will fall, and we, the chosen of the light. The eternal ones. The shovah, will prevail in our holy war against the great corruptor!

Even if we die we will return and bring purification to the wicked, so there is no chance the corrupted will prevail, nor will it survive. We shall purge the darkness from within, and we shall burn it away from the outside.

Now, the holy war is at hand, when both OT and Clan have rejected the peace speakings. Now is truly the time to act against OT.
    Join our cause.
    Fight for the righteus.
    Be one of the holy ones.

O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame
    Commander of the burning zeal
    Leader of the shovah

All For It

Hey I'm all for the overthrow of OT, but not to establish a new OT or a religious government that will oppress me in some other way.
    And be careful with your words. With Ross declaring this a "War on Terrorism" (Sounds familar) and you declaring holy war on Boss Ross, we are going to sound like terrorists and look like terrorists. Which we arent.
    Last edited by Uwen; Jan 18th, 2002 at 14:38:27.

when we have...

When we have overthrowed the OT-command, I will take departure. I will not establish anything that resembles command, I will leave this to the other guilds who reside on RubiKa. For I have other matters that must be attended to.

heh

This kinda reminds me of that monty python movie, life of brian? or something like that. Where they are living in the time of the Romans and the jews are all sitting around in this hidden location planning how they will remove the romans from their lands.

And then this one guy goes, "but they give us free medicine"
    And another guy goes, "We have cleaner streets now."
    "Fresh water too!"
    "We all have jobs!"

heh. =D

well anyways back to your planning of the removal of OT =D

Talking Hahaha

/OOC

Hey man, your completely right, And I love that movie!!!
    Hehehehe

/OOC

Anything that Monty Python makes is hilarious! Esp the Holy grail =) Nee! Nee! Well they have a reason... they are ruddy British now arent they !

Taking action

500.000 creds for the head of Oshovah the traitor...

At first they were amusing, then they were slightly discomforting, now they threaten to become a security hazard in a time where Omni-Tek has to focus its attention on the war against the terrorists.

We do not need this. The Shovah's must be annihilated.

"Well apart from the Whompah, the terraforming, the Nanocrystals, the insurance terminals, Omni 2, the grid, an atmosphere and air to breathe what DID Omni Tek ever do for the clans?"
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Uh, enslave and torture us with horrible safety measures in their mines? Um yeah you seem to have forgot that one. Oh yeah and the whole thing where you have no free will in OmniTek.

Hehe. You really do believe that no free will part don't you?
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Statement by OE...

Omni Executives, true followers of Omni Tek Policies and loyal to Mr. Ross, condams all actions taken by the "Burning Zeal" alliance.
    I, as Director have met "MR" Oshovah many times and find him a very unstable person who needs to be treated soon by Omni Med or what ever doctor.

Omni Executives will fight this alliance with all forces and other OT departments.

((OOC: since i have a hard time to get into ANY story line, i better go along with this one..infact i think it is great !
    Keep up the good work Darksnake ! I talk to you OOC later about some nice intrigues ))
    Varviton,

Keeper of the Unredeemed.

Post The burning zeal

We are not an alliance

We are the sword and shield

we are the standing army of hope

We fight to win, this is a fight we cannot loose.

Yes

Yes I do believe in the "no free will" part.
    /ooc
    I didn't sleep much lst night so I'm tired thus... this post will not be long or very good hehe sorry I'm just not up to thinking much right now
    /ooc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast