Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overthrowing OT-command

Re: re

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

/ooc
    I was simply pointing out the events that where being planned, have:

1. Been tried a hundred times, and are proven to not work.

2. Also had a specific news article outlining the fact they won't work.

I roleplay all the time in AO.... Feel free to play against the rules, but no one will observe anything you do.

Waste of time if you ask me.
    /ooc

Im not asking you, but thanks for the concern

To finish this thread, I just thought I'd post an example of his "Political influence" and "Power" for you Solrael.

http://www.anarchyonline.com/org/stats/d/1/name/1634307

Funny thing being, I think Solrael could kill his entire guild solo.

rofl
    / ooc

You think These are my connections? These are my members, and are currently in training.
    I wont name my friends here, but listen to these words:

levels
    from
    to

Political influence
    Thank you for choosing value rab

Quote Y-modem: "ROFL"

Cool

Blahblahblah
    Words are easy, it's just a bit more difficult when you have to prove what you say.
    Believe me:
    -I am the only God of RK.
    -I have a very influential power. I can kill Radiman and Ross just by pressing a trigger. I won't prove it because I now want to keep them alive. But believe me, I CAN.
    -My friends, the True Believers, are from lvl 350 to 800+. Lvl 350 Does not exist? This is only what YOU think, you ignorant leet. In fact it DOES exist, but only Illuminati do know that.
    -I wont prove anything I say because you are a mortal of no importance, so I don't mind what you think.
    Blahblahblah

*sigh*

/OOC

Its really sad to see all the people here that only try to bash someone for roleplaying instead of bashing him IN-CHARACTER like they should.

Looks like someone didnt read my post even though he quoted from it himself. No, he wont be able to actually overthrow Phillip Ross. But he will be able to have fun with his friends and allies while planning and trying anyway. Like I wrote, none of our chars know whether or not its impossible to do this. We might know it as players, but you are a poor roleplayer if you cant seperate those two things.

I dont know Darksnake, but it seems to me that he does know this plan wont suceed. You should give him so much more credit for spending time to make a little subplot that others can take part in. Instead of just saying "But Funcom wont let that happen", you should be out there fighting him and his allies and claim that it was your efforts that kept him from suceeding.

Originally posted by TahitiBob
    Blahblahblah
    Words are easy, it's just a bit more difficult when you have to prove what you say.
    Believe me:
    -I am the only God of RK.
    -I have a very influential power. I can kill Radiman and Ross just by pressing a trigger. I won't prove it because I now want to keep them alive. But believe me, I CAN.
    -My friends, the True Believers, are from lvl 350 to 800+. Lvl 350 Does not exist? This is only what YOU think, you ignorant leet. In fact it DOES exist, but only Illuminati do know that.
    -I wont prove anything I say because you are a mortal of no importance, so I don't mind what you think.
    Blahblahblah
    Well said.

Originally posted by Darksnake

/ ooc

You think These are my connections? These are my members, and are currently in training.
    I wont name my friends here, but listen to these words:

levels
    from
    to

Political influence
    Thank you for choosing value rab

Quote Y-modem: "ROFL"
    Darksnake: Unless your supporters show thier face and make themselves known, no one is going to believe you have "connections" level 150-200.

To finish this thread, I just thought I'd post an example of his "Political influence" and "Power" for you Solrael.

http://www.anarchyonline.com/org/stats/d/1/name/1634307

Funny thing being, I think Solrael could kill his entire guild solo.

rofl
    LOL!
    Last edited by Solrael; Jan 10th, 2002 at 17:09:25.

Originally posted by Kexi
    *sigh*

/OOC

Its really sad to see all the people here that only try to bash someone for roleplaying instead of bashing him IN-CHARACTER like they should.
    /OOC
    Sorry, but my comments were all in character. I am RPing a rational thinker who bashes what appears to be a kind of paranoid schizophrenic sect leader and a traitor to OT, not offending a player who's probably sane. (Well, I hope so, Darksnake )
    On the opposite side, you should consider that there are... some people... speaking very loudly about their "power" on this forum, without showing their mighty abilities in game.
    Last edited by TahitiBob; Jan 10th, 2002 at 18:52:43.

re

Originally posted by Kexi
    *sigh*

/OOC

Looks like someone didnt read my post even though he quoted from it himself. No, he wont be able to actually overthrow Phillip Ross. But he will be able to have fun with his friends and allies while planning and trying anyway. Like I wrote, none of our chars know whether or not its impossible to do this. We might know it as players, but you are a poor roleplayer if you cant seperate those two things.

I dont know Darksnake, but it seems to me that he does know this plan wont suceed. You should give him so much more credit for spending time to make a little subplot that others can take part in. Instead of just saying "But Funcom wont let that happen", you should be out there fighting him and his allies and claim that it was your efforts that kept him from suceeding.
    /ooc

How's this?

/ooc off

Darksnake,

Not only do your actions offend First Order, but they are a kick in the face to Mr. Ross and Omni in general.

I assure you that we will be EVERYWHERE you are to stand in your way and to make 100 percent sure you do not succeed in anything you or the faction you represent does.

It sickens me to see someone Omni has taken in, fed and clothed stab our employers in the back, and attempt to destroy the very hand that feeds you.

You are 100 percent the problem within our company, you represent the very thing that is causing unrest within our leaders. You will be brought to swift justice, and I will be there to ensure your punishment is served.

This is treasonous, and your actions by definition make you an enemy to Omni, and an enemy to our Faction.

We are sworn to protecting Omni, and carrying out Mr. Ross's orders to the letter. We will not allow harm to come to Mr. Ross or Omni.

I suggest you call upon your "Political Influence", for you shall need it.

Hugs and kisses,

President Windowlicker of the First Order.

Talking

One day I was wandering in the Omni 1 sewers, in search of the TRUTH (tm) and ENLIGHTMENT (tm), then someone threw a garbage can on my head. Stunned, but alive, I saw rubish fall from the can, and then heard THE VOICE (tm). The Voice came from a piece of trash, now known as THE HOLLY Trash (tm). She said the Holly Trash was in fact a powerfull alien artifact able to destroy the whole universe and change Rollex watches into marshmallow. The voice said I was THE CHOSEN ONE (tm), and my duty was to convert people to the HOLLY TRASH CULT (tm), and teach them to give me all their belongings to help them reach a higher level of spiritual life thru humility and starvation. The voice said my goal was to become the ruler of the universe with the help of the amazing powers of the Holly Trash, the help of the HIDDEN ALIENS (tm) , the Templars, the Ancient Ones, the Illuminati, the Grail, and the mighty politicians that now belong to our very secret organisation.
    Sometimes, I think my followers are weird. They hear voices of dead people like Julius Caesar, and one is the reincarnation of Napoleon. Sometimes, I have doubts and wander if the wound caused by the trashcan had sequels over my sanity. But I know it happens to test my faith, and will only strenghten the cause of TRUTH (tm).
    C'mon people, join and help me become the ruler of the universe too! Help me fight the servants of EVIL (tm), the ugly MEN IN WHITE (tm) who desperately want to make me wear their devilish strange shirts with sleeves laced behind the back. Join and maybe you'll be awarded the great privilege of licking my shoes and washing my HOLLY UNDERPANTS (tm).
    Last edited by TahitiBob; Jan 21st, 2002 at 19:30:50.

What a joke... What a complete and utter joke....
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Post Future events / Attacks

/OOC first

I know, I wont probably be able to influate the game, but whether or not, I dont really care. Im just here to have some fun, even though its, "not worth the time".

And thank you for posting, even tho its mostly flaming!

/OOC off

I am O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame.
    Leader of the shovah.
    Commander of the burning zeal.

We are assembling strikeforces which are going to attack OT controlled zones.
    If anybody wish to be in this "event", feel free to contact me, or my generals.
    Then you will be given specific information about these "events".

Sencerely
    Commander Oshovah
    Sword of wrath Wandererdark
    Shield of hope Thobias

I really got to say that Oshovah and Co over in his rp guild are good showmen, and dont' give up easily.

After many attempts at getting a response I just gave up. Funcom doesn't give a damn if you try to change their story...

If you try to follow their story they'll ignore you just the same (but won't give a reason why)

So make sure that you all know, people who follow or break or reshape the storyline will all be ignored.

Don't listen to Funcom claiming that "Those who do events will be rewarded". IT's lies.

And Funcom with it's event staff can't even give us more than one good event every 6 months (so far, 0 good events)

/ooc
    In fact, Darksnake, I really like the way you roleplay. Sure your rogue Omni guild gone outcast may lead to intersting in-game situations. But I'm playing a loyal OT employee who thinks it's his duty to oppose Shovan plans whatever by flaming or fighting.
    One more thing we all should remember: players do know Funcom doesn't allow to modify the main history of RK (what history? I've seen nothing), but characters DON'T know.
    Have fun.
    /ooc off
    Last edited by TahitiBob; Jan 11th, 2002 at 17:50:01.

thx

Originally posted by TahitiBob
    /ooc
    In fact, Darksnake, I really like the way you roleplay. Sure your rogue Omni guild gone outcast may lead to intersting in-game situations. But I'm playing a loyal OT employee who thinks it's his duty to oppose Shovan plans whatever by flaming or fighting.
    One more thing we all should remember: players do know Funcom doesn't allow to modify the main history of RK (what history? I've seen nothing), but characters DON'T know.
    Have fun.
    /ooc off
    /OOC

Thanks for the praise, and all off you are right in what you say.
    Or something (bad typos... )

/OOC Well, you probobly dont know me, and i dont wanna know you, i just wanna know one thing, just one thing, how many of the people in your guild your are alts, please dont lie, just tell the truth and get it over with. Im guessing all but one, and thats your friends alt, the reason? i havent read any posts from your alts telling you how dumb you sound. over throwing OT? thats like Andorra trying to convince Russia to take over the US with them.
    Oh, and if this was a joke, its a good one, ill have to tell it to my friends.

/end ooc

Not even worth answering

Originally posted by Acidication
    /OOC Well, you probobly dont know me, and i dont wanna know you, i just wanna know one thing, just one thing, how many of the people in your guild your are alts, please dont lie, just tell the truth and get it over with. Im guessing all but one, and thats your friends alt, the reason? i havent read any posts from your alts telling you how dumb you sound. over throwing OT? thats like Andorra trying to convince Russia to take over the US with them.
    Oh, and if this was a joke, its a good one, ill have to tell it to my friends.

/end ooc
    /OOC

The character Oshovah is my main, and my only main. I have no alternative characters.

*snort* Not one word said with any afterthought, more like spitten out as it tasted foul in one' mouth. Alas I must compliment you - you have proven yourself to be a mindgame, a problem to the leaders of our world, that Omni-Tek created for us. Why fight the company when it only wises to improve the quality of life, for all of us.

I'd like to qoute, "remember to use your gun on a clanmember". That is a message of us, to call us to unite against a common foe.

/ooc

Sorry, hehe, I just had to step in with some OT propaganda.

ooc/
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings in blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd;
    And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    - Lord Byron

[ alpha.omega ]

Post Hehe

The company is great, yes. The company can be greater, yes.

/OOC

Hehe, no prob

btw, im a great fan of lord Byron!

Post The burning zeal alliance and the shovah(shield)

This is the burning zeal and what it stands for:

The burning zeal is an alliance formed by rebel OT-factions and clan guilds. They stand for what is good and pure about the world, they may be the last line of defence against the corruption that tryes to consume everything.

The burning zeal does not hesitate to take action, wherever it may be necessary. All sort of actions will be taken, everything from plain attacking, to urban terrorism. People will die, but people will die for the greater good.

All guilds are welcome to join us in our struggle, we do not ask for anything in return. We only wish to improve what can be improved.

O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame
    Commander of the burning zeal
    Leader of the shovah.

Do not worry...Things are...under..contro..control...ughh.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Do not worry...Things are...under..contro..control...ughh.
    /OCC

lol
    O---hooo?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast