Thread: is life that good???

Unhappy is life that good???

Well, i am not so sure.

I been playing as a soldier for å couple of weeks and i think he sucks. He is low at level, personality and everything else.
    He also has this bad habbit of getting killed by stupid rollerrats.
    Should i terminate him or let him live?
    Will he ever be a great soldier??
    Agents are fun!!

Your training must be lacking.

Has someone taught you how to upload and run nanoprograms?

You should also examine the weapon your barracks has issued you with. It should have extra switches most likely a full auto one.

One final bit of advice, be mindful of who and what you attack some creatures can be more powerful than they first appear. If you know what to look out for you will be able to survive on RubiKa for longer
    Marcos Ryback Doniger
    lvl 57 Martial Artist
    Clan Opposing Force

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee. Martial Artist of 20th Century Earth

Wink thanks

well, i sticked with him for a couple of more days now and he seems to be better of living his life in rubi-kai
    One thing i still find hard is to select a new weapon.
    I use the orgininal start-up weapon, but it is not so good anymore.(if it ever was).

Thanks anyway for your answer.

selecting a weapon

Your best bet would be to ask other soldiers what weapons you should use.

As a soldier though you should have no real difficulty using any weapon. Go to your nearest mission assignment center and take a mission with the greatest money reward. Keep using the best looted weapon until you have saved enough creds to buy a good weapon.

Good luck
    Marcos Ryback Doniger
    lvl 57 Martial Artist
    Clan Opposing Force

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee. Martial Artist of 20th Century Earth